EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » lets dream!! ****summer holidays!****

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: lets dream!! ****summer holidays!****
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're having a stressfull day, you have so many errands you have to finish. some of you are going nuts either of your many bills or your little devil creatures (your children [Big Grin] )
so i thought, why not take a break for a minute or so. and just dream a little.

where do you wanna go for the summer holidays and why?

Bon voyage for now [Wink]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to a private beach where I can swim all day long unbothered with my husband and bask in the sun....

Noor.

remember: The finest kind of friendship is between people who expect a great deal of each other but never ask it.

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to go to the south coast of nsw-green warm but not too sunny, beautiful beaches and no rush for anything.
Where they make real hamburgers 1950s aussie style-with heaps of beetroot!
I think to make it very very healthful there shouyld be no mobiles, no internet LOL!!!
Back to reality...sigh....

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id go to egypt and take my entire family (parents, aunts, cousins) to sahl el hashish
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HURGHADA!!!!! (only kidding!!!!) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Door County Wisconsin.

To sun myself on the rocks under the cliffs that look out over Lake Superior.

Then go kayaki all afternoon.

Stay in a cabin for 3 weeks. About end of August would be perfect!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much does it cost, an apartment in a coast city on The Moon these days ?

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt chilling out with my Egyptian & English friends.
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have ya got a schiling for me, please ?!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

El-Gouna

Been there 10 years ago and had such a nice time would love to go back. Hopefully it's still as peaceful..

7ayat what's sahl el-7ashish?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the end of July, I will be in Cairo insha'Allah, enjoying a wonderful view of the city from my balcony. Will meet the new babies who were born this year in my fiancé's family, one little girl and one little boy...We will sit at our favorite's café. I will see all my friends again!!! We will chat for hours. We may go to Alexandria. And I will try to take islamic lessons. Wow, what a great programm I have!!! Can't wait to be there!
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

El-Gouna

Been there 10 years ago and had such a nice time would love to go back. Hopefully it's still as peaceful..

its an amazing new resort in egypt. i havent been there but they say its like being in paradise. the only catch is there isn't much to do, so you have to be in a big group to enjoy it
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You're having a stressfull day, you have so many errands you have to finish. some of you are going nuts either of your many bills or your little devil creatures (your children [Big Grin] )
so i thought, why not take a break for a minute or so. and just dream a little.

Bon voyage for now [Wink]

Hi Seren! I've seen from yesterday your post but I couldn't decide which one from two destination to thinking: Spain or Egypt. Both country are beautiful and warm. However...still thinking! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am planning with my fellow divers to go to Hurghada and rent a flat there for two weeks instead of going to an organized village or hotel (too bad I will have to cook [Roll Eyes] also on holidays, but ok...).
It will be an extensive diving vacation.
We are choosing Hurghada as we already were in Sharm and Marsa Alam, and Hurghada is totally new to us.
But I have heard that the barrier is completely ruined in Hurghada. Samia (or anybody that knows), is it true??? [Confused]

7aya, interesting that new paradise you are mentioning: Sahl el-7ashish. Is it on the Red Sea or on the Mediterranean Sea? Do you know if it is a good and equipped place for diving? We are always looking for new and uncontaminated places...

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belize. [Smile]

http://www.belize-vacation.com/

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnona khales taralaly:
quote:
quote:

El-Gouna

its an amazing new resort in egypt. i havent been there but they say its like being in paradise. the only catch is there isn't much to do, so you have to be in a big group to enjoy it
Are we talking about the sahl hasheesh just south of Hurghada???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd probably travel to Guatemala. This country has also such a breathtaking history (Mayas) and while I am there I'd probably adopt a little Latina girl, they are sooooo cute! [Wink]

Guatemala pictures:

http://www.eveandersson.com/guatemala/

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
I'd probably travel to Guatemala. This country has also such a breathtaking history (Mayas) and while I am there I'd probably adopt a little Latina girl, they are sooooo cute! [Wink]

Guatemala pictures:

I will tag along if you promise to stop by Peru: Matchu Pitchu we must see! [Smile]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Karah, of course we would have much fun! But I am not going to adopt from Peru since the adoption process takes too long and they do have more stricter requirements. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
quote:

Guatemala pictures:

I will tag along if you promise to stop by Peru: Matchu Pitchu we must see! [Smile]
I shall be very happy to see ya around there [Smile]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

I have a question about luxury hotels like this. Do Egyptians get better rates than foreigners, or does everyone pay the same outrageous rate??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi, Karah, of course we would have much fun! But I am not going to adopt from Peru since the adoption process takes too long and they do have more stricter requirements. [Wink]

Ok, first Machu Pitchu, then we adopt. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

I have a question about luxury hotels like this. Do Egyptians get better rates than foreigners, or does everyone pay the same outrageous rate??? [Big Grin]
What is outrageous is people staring at the price when they should look at the quality of the service.
And as you seem to ignore it, you can always discuss the price at hotels, they may give you a 10%.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why hotels have so high prices. It's just so unfair, and in Egypt, they have two ranges of prices, one for the egyptians and the resident, and one for for the tourists.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HURGHADA!!!!! (only kidding!!!!) [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hey samia.. shall we meet ???
I am staying in london untill monday i think.
you can be my london guide [Big Grin]
Are there any other ES members who are in london now wanting to meet up?

with regards,
Sara

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seren I will wait you in Romania if you think to come one day! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
oh Karla I would love too!
since I am travelling the world, as many of you has noticed about me. I am sure I will visit Romannia some day. [Smile]
will be glad to meet you [Smile]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

El-Gouna

I met Venessa Williams there. It's a lovely place but quite expensive. And mainly a honeymooners destination!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'd love to go to beirut. I planned several times but changed my mind last minute bcz those who were ineterseted weren't really the company I prefer.

And I've heard that it's a place u can't enjoy on yr own. So I'm waiting!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com