EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy V-day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy V-day
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you all have a great day!
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sending a heartfelt valentine hug to each and every one of you today.

http://www.fromtheheartpostcards.com/greetingcards/heart_rose_anim.gif

[Wink]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah. Thanks Sharon Stone.
I got my first Valentine for 20 years today - ok a text message from my man in Luxor saying 'Happy valentines habibi' but hey... its the thought that counts! [Big Grin]
Last Valentine I got was from a bunch of 14 year old kids whose heads I was attempting to fill with maths and physics and it was a bit rude (and I don't mean sexy rude) [Razz]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Happy Valentine day to all [Smile]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
Ah. Thanks Sharon Stone.
I
Last Valentine I got was from a bunch of 14 year old kids whose heads I was attempting to fill with maths and physics and it was a bit rude (and I don't mean sexy rude) [Razz]

Darn - I told a lie - I just remembered I got one of those crass big padded red satin heart jobs off a boyfriend in 1985 just as I was trying to figure out how to give him the elbow. I carried on going out with him for another week so as not to upset him too much. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found the best method.

Jumping off a high buiding on solid ground.

Swift, result guaranteed.

Happy Valentine Day [Frown]

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Valentine's day, Corv [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Valentine's Day!

quote:
Originally posted by minry80:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

And That is My Resolution:

I Swear By Allah Almighty, That If By Next Valentine, I Still Didn't Find 'Her', I Shall Remain Single For The Rest Of My Life.

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Madame Mohamed:
Happy Valentine's day, Corv [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

And to you Sweet Lady [Smile]
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by minry80:

Same to you Minry .
Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
I am sending a heartfelt valentine hug to each and every one of you today.

http://www.fromtheheartpostcards.com/greetingcards/heart_rose_anim.gif

[Wink]

Sharon! that is very sweet . Same to you too .
Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Corv, I've been reading your posts and you make me worried. Why do you keep talking about throwing yourself off a building or something?
Look, you have to remember that V-Day is not for moslems. It comes from the Christian religion, so how can you celebrate that as a moslem?
Sorry to be fundamentalist, but it has no place in Islam.
If your resolution is to find a girl to marry than pray more about that, and pray that you can be healthy and solid enough to marry. If you aren't at your best, then what will you do with her when you meet her?
I wish you the best and hope you feel well always.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Thank you very much indeed sweet lady [Smile]

Though, I don't have clue what that has to do with Religion ?

--------------------

Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now Bee, what do Muslims have against flowers and candy?

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
Now Bee, what do Muslims have against flowers and candy?

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh Horemheb, moslems are not supposed to copy other religions....So, while most members of different religions are free to examine, explore and even experience the practises of religions other than their own, Islam discourages that participation.
In other words, most devout moslems would not enter a church and go along with the stand up, sit down, kneel down, stand up routine, even out of sheer curiosity.
Forgive me if I'm telling you something that you already know and you were only posting that in jest.

Corvinous - you down off that ledge yet?

[Razz]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Ohhh Horemheb, moslems are not supposed to copy other religions....So, while most members of different religions are free to examine, explore and even experience the practises of religions other than their own, Islam discourages that participation.
In other words, most devout moslems would not enter a church and go along with the stand up, sit down, kneel down, stand up routine, even out of sheer curiosity.
Forgive me if I'm telling you something that you already know and you were only posting that in jest.

Corvinous - you down off that ledge yet?

[Razz]

Well, listen !!!

Believe it or not.

I have been following a buddhist monk for 3 years, then I have been to a protestant church for 4 years, where I swear, the parents of the other guys were pointing me out to them as an example of a good devout 'christian'.

I have earned my faith, not inherited it.

I am a Nomad, questioning and revolting against set rules are in my blood, and after Allah Almighty, my own judgment was my only leader, I never listened to a human in my entire life, I have been always a trouble for the world around me for that.

When I stand up and say I AM MUSLIM, I do mean it, not have read it in my birth or ID papers.

And I never meant to attack or offend any religion in the world, I just love mine and try to live it to the fullest, and that too does not mean I am fundementalist, I am just a Mulsim who wants respect for his faith in return for my respect for other faiths, is that too much or in any way unfair ?

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
[Smile]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Smile]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com