EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Crushes !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crushes !!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On whom everyone of you have a crush in this life ?

As for me I have none on no one, I am just out of crushes for this season [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first ever crush was on a guy called Peter at primary school when I was 9.... I followed him around like a sick puppy!!!
I met him 3 years ago...over 40 years later..... WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!
I don't suppose I looked the same to him either.... but..... thats life!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JOHNNY DEPP
still faithfull to him [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Fitzgerald Kennedy jr. - rest in peace...... [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SWEET LADIES [Smile]

Mine was called Rachel, a French beauty I will never forget [Frown]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey corv.. I just found a book that you really got to read.
Its called the Historian.. I cant remember the name of the author.. I just bought it., and i am sure you would LOVE it!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will try to find it, I promise [Smile]

Tahnk you very much and really welcome back [Smile]

--------------------

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth Kostova wrote it.
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Elizabeth Kostova wrote it.

toz fiqi [Razz]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it was Paul McCartney.... Loooong time ago. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I checked and found that it was Zaki Gom3a who wrote it.

--------------------

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
my first crush actually was Nick Carter.. NO LAUGHING !!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I can see you had many crushes, I should have named it Crushes of Seren, then make another one for the rest of the members [Big Grin]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
lol.... naah I am faithfull to Johnny now.. [Big Grin]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Sure you are faithful to each one alone on a different side LOL

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Let us shift it: Who is your Actual Crush ???

--------------------

Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Johnny Depp is my favourite of all, he was so cool in Pirates of the Caribbean
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
what do you mean by actual crush? is johnny depp a fantasy man?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

No, I mean you have to state only One above all.

--------------------

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
I think all knows mine by now [Big Grin]
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crushes batman, on the 60s I had a crush on Burt Ward (Robin in the old 1960s Batman show) - when I was about 7 or 8 I used to tell my mum I was going to build a bridge to america to go and marry him. In my early teens (early 70s) Oliver Tobias in Arthur of the Britains and a boy called Nick who played trombone in the school orchestra, Paul Michael Glazer (original Starsky) in the mid 70s, then a boy called Brad, then Bill Bruford (former King Crimson drummer), then I can't remember - maybe I managed to get a real bloke for a while [Wink] then let me see around 2000-2004 Russell Crowe in Gladiator, now I've gone back to real [Big Grin]
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I think all knows mine by now [Big Grin]

johnny depp ...

Is that final ?! [Big Grin]

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by oldbag:
Holy crushes batman, on the 60s I had a crush on Burt Ward (Robin in the old 1960s Batman show) - when I was about 7 or 8 I used to tell my mum I was going to build a bridge to america to go and marry him. In my early teens (early 70s) Oliver Tobias in Arthur of the Britains and a boy called Nick who played trombone in the school orchestra, Paul Michael Glazer (original Starsky) in the mid 70s, then a boy called Brad, then Bill Bruford (former King Crimson drummer), then I can't remember - maybe I managed to get a real bloke for a while [Wink] then let me see around 2000-2004 Russell Crowe in Gladiator, now I've gone back to real [Big Grin]

I got it !!! You have crush on mankind [Big Grin]
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tigerlily, JFK junior used to live in my house. Before I bought it.
We think its haunted by him, caz we always get our ears ringing in his room.
However, there is no such thing as ghosts.
I have a crush on Khaled abdel Rahman.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I am scared now [Frown]

[Big Grin]

--------------------

suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh my first proper crush was on a guy called Louay when I was about 10. I've only recently got back in touch with him after 7 years, and I'm so totally in love with that boy all over again! [Big Grin]
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Oh sweet lady, I blocked ya by pure mistake.

I am so sorry [Smile]

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by suzy247:
Ahh my first proper crush was on a guy called Louay when I was about 10. I've only recently got back in touch with him after 7 years, and I'm so totally in love with that boy all over again! [Big Grin]

That is exactly what I was looking for, not lists of movie stars... real life things [Smile]

Thank you.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Any more crushes, ladies ?!

Crushless ?! OK fine [Big Grin]

--------------------

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only crush I have is on my man, the most wonderful guy I know.
/me sighs happily

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Hey Tigerlily, JFK junior used to live in my house.

You are not living in the White House, are you? [Eek!] ...... Laura, is it you?????
[Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no zee summer pad, YACHTING ANYONE????
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok this is really embarrasing but when I was in primary school I had the biggest crush on Billy Idol. Isnt that just tragic...
I also had a crush on the guy who played Doctor Who-with the scarf and curly hair.
Real life person was my first boyfriend, who was 4 years older than me and I pestered him for years until finally we were together for years when I was 16 to almost 20 . I met him again years later, and I swear I dont know what the hell I ever saw in him!He had a big mohawk, wearing this ugly clothes and was drunk as anything.Sad. But at that time I was obsessed, really, like a crazy person.
Now I just have a crush on Jordan Chan ( hong kong film actor).Its easier than a real person!! LOL.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
I think it was Paul McCartney.... Loooong time ago. [Big Grin]

I always really liked him too... even up to 5 years ago, when I was on the same flight as him coming back from Japan.... when him and his wife and group of ageing heavies were really unpleasant to fellow travellers!! Nobody was bothering or hassling them...
I was almost prevented from boarding the flight by his heavies!!!
What an egocentric asshole he's grown into!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prince Ranier of Monaco...............Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
slober !!!! drool!!! gone now sadly............

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a huge crush on elvis presley when i was 14. i had posters and pictures of him all over my room, i got his music, and videos. i bought books about him and talked about him to anyone who would listen lol [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had one in kindergarten on Richard Leopold, he actually returned the crush and carried my bookd home, he moved away and I cried...Then it went down hill from there till I was 17! LOL!
No I had hots for Robert Redford in the 80's, which changed to Sly STallone, Rocky prevelant than, to VAn DAme, then Armande Assante and Andy Garcia... and Aidan Quinn....
Now I don't like some of the thinner boyish looking stars like Leonardo Decaprio or the Spiderman dude or that Jude Law or the one who stared in Johnny Cash ..they don't have that handsome wow look to me.
Oh gee I think I have too many crushes oh well one can dream can't we..actually my husband is a cross of Sly, Armande and Andy!! lucky me!!

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was 11 i had a crush on my best friend's big brother, davy jones from the monkees, and this cool hippie guy down the road...

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember DAvie JOnes lol!
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.a gurl in ma school and i still like her
2. at the same time Xena - the warrior princess
i really love this gurl owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. [Frown]
3. Arnold Shwarzenger [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khadija_Diagne
Member # 10149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khadija_Diagne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
JOHNNY DEPP
still faithfull to him [Big Grin]

he is one of mine too,
Tom Cruise, Tyrese Gibson, Layzie Bone, Sean Austin(i wanted to be a Goonie), Cory Haim, the old Michael Jackon,( when he was black.LOL)Snoop Dogg, Warren G, Tu Pac, Axel Rose, Tom Cruise, Charlie Sheen, Chad Lowe, C.Thomas Howell.....oh.. and did I mention, Tom Cruise??

I do know if it was a crush, but I was crazy about them.

In the 7th grade, I like this guy name Wes and he hated me! So I started liking his friend Danny! [Big Grin]

Posts: 478 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Johnny Depp..... yep... he does it for me too..... but now I want to take him home for my daughter!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com