EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Don't you think ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't you think ...
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... that the ES is never like it has always been, since Sonomod posted Noor's husband personal information ???

Noor had to react of course, which is expectable.

What I wish is to get back the ES we had before that lunitic act of that woman... [Frown]

How to get that back ???

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does not Sonomod exclude this forum off her very substential list of forums ???

Why does not she just spare this one lil forum, maybe it would get back its old atmosphere ??? [Frown]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To counteract the awfulness of Sonomods action, and poor Noor's reaction people have gone slightly MAD.
I expect this is our way of dealing with this type of behaviour.It's a breathe of fresh air to have Charm and her excellent sense of humour.
The nice and the decent people of the forum seemed to voice the opinion that it was not acceptable for a few members to pollute it for others. The members know exactly who they are and have become quite sedate over the last week or so.
This is a blessing to us all and hopefully this will continue.
After all, we all want a laugh. Life is too serious already . The forum is a great way to get information but the constant repetitive replies of a certain few made the reading quite disturbing. I am sure many new members were shocked, not only by the language ( if you are not used to that type of language), but the malicious way in which they responded to quite simple, and innocent questions.
Hopefully a lesson has been learned?
Corv may I have this next dance?

[Smile]

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her Majesty,

The living in egypt forum is honoured by your presence. The comprehension of geostrategic and political mecanisms that you share with us should be taken more than seriously. Meanwhile, this knewly aquired knowledge by the concise analysis that you demonstrated has to be handed with great attention.
This is why, in my name and hopefully in the name of other members that may have been inspired by the qualities that you have graciously demonstrated, I declare, the opening of a new era, in which the members of this community shall live side by side, in peace, and in respect for each other.
May the tensions between members be overcomed by a responsible diplomatic effort, and by the perpetual research of compromise.

Amen.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
since Sonomod posted Noor's husband personal information ???

what?
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i mean: WHAT did she do? not: WHAT did she post him? ...
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It saddens me to think that I came to this forum to find out more about life in Egypt and hopefully to meet some new friends, I have met some really lovely people on this forum but its a shame that one person had to go and spoil it by posting Noors private information for everybody to see which was so dispicable and Noor had every right to return the favour. I do hope that Noor, Tooti and Charm will return some day as I miss them all so much.
Charm I have got my hat back. [Smile]
Corv & HRH, Can you tango?

Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
Her Majesty,

The living in egypt forum is honoured by your presence. The comprehension of geostrategic and political mecanisms that you share with us should be taken more than seriously. Meanwhile, this knewly aquired knowledge by the concise analysis that you demonstrated has to be handed with great attention.
This is why, in my name and hopefully in the name of other members that may have been inspired by the qualities that you have graciously demonstrated, I declare, the opening of a new era, in which the members of this community shall live side by side, in peace, and in respect for each other.
May the tensions between members be overcomed by a responsible diplomatic effort, and by the perpetual research of compromise.

Amen.

Gracious Sir,
arise Lord Jesus Caesar!!

But one is afraid that a slight inclination of the cranium is as adequate as a spasmodic movement of one optic, of an equintropod, devoid of it's visionary capacity.
One's subjects require justification, and authentication of the merits of honour and decency sir.
One simply cannot find breeding ( with the exception of a few) on this forum.
Therefore one's vision of peace and diplomacy seems a very far off dream.

One officially declares that this forum from this day forward Sunday 26th February 2006, become, a place of informed information, a meeting place where topics can be discussed in a humane and ladylike manner, a resting place for weary souls, and a bastion of peace and tranquility.

Elizabeth Regina 2

"Oh to be in England now that spring is here"

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Karena we are tango'ing in the most provocative way as we speak. I am barefooted,in a powder blue chiffon gownless evening strap..........???? I am giddy in his embrace.
I do hope that Philip does not return from Amsterdam early!!
[Razz]

Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what a lovely couple you make your Maj [Smile]

Shouldn't worry too much about Philip ma lady, his probably having a ball of his own in Amsterdam!!

Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to attend a ball! [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karena
Member # 9835

Get your ball gown on my friend [Smile] Your invited....
Corvinous
Member # 6578

WHERE IS MADAME MOHAMED ???????????

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by H.R.H elizabeth windsor:
Karena we are tango'ing in the most provocative way as we speak. I am barefooted,in a powder blue chiffon gownless evening strap..........???? I am giddy in his embrace.
I do hope that Philip does not return from Amsterdam early!!
[Razz]

I am intrigued [Smile]
I simply would kill for that in real, but it seems I have nobody in this life for it, maybe next life [Frown]

Karena
Member # 9835

Corv, chin up ! You have good friends and I will tango with you anytime in this life and next life [Smile]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Yea sweet lady, I love you and HRH so much indeed though I will always still need that special someone [Frown]

I have given it up, and if Allah has something to give me on this level then it shall happen.

--------------------

her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Tonight we shall attend the most wonderful ball.
We shall meet in the drawing room and sip ice cold fresh lemonade, with pate de foi gras canopes.
At 9pm precisely we shall enter the banquet hall, and be seated in the most lavish surroundings. The table will be groaning under the weight of the polished silver, and finest china.
We will dine on smoked salmon crudites served with caviar and hollandaise sauce, followed by Organic roast lamb on a bed of Florentine potatoes, with accompanying winter vegetables.
Chilled Malvern water to cleanse the palate then Dark Chocolate and Seville Orange Torte, with a Fresh Raspberry Coullis.
After dinner we will move to the Ballroom and to the sounds of Amr Diab, Darren Hayes, and Luther Vandross we shall dance till dawn in the heady embraces of our partners.
Corv will lead the first dance with Karena, and Madame Mohammed, Smuckers, Charm el feikh, Loved One, Jesus Caesar, to name but a few will join in the Tango, Samba, and at midnight we shall Conga in our finery through the palace gates, up The Mall, to Trafalgar Square and do the 'Birdie Dance and the Timewarp.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sublime..................

Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Frown] Just WONDERFUL [Frown]

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
untill you discover that we dont conform to your ideal standards.... we are not muslim... are married... have children....

and you deleat the thread!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emotions, emotions..... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Yea emotions, sweetest but most bitter [Frown]

--------------------

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, get out of that spacesuit and breathe some fresh air, you are in such a bad mood! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

I am wondering, what will these black clouds would rain, black poinsoned rain water, blood, drops of lava ... ?!

--------------------

her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Corv Salsa with me NOW!!!!! right now!!! [Wink] [Cool] [Razz]
Karena
Member # 9835

"Tonight we shall attend the most wonderful ball.
We shall meet in the drawing room and sip ice cold fresh lemonade, with pate de foi gras canopes.
At 9pm precisely we shall enter the banquet hall, and be seated in the most lavish surroundings. The table will be groaning under the weight of the polished silver, and finest china.
We will dine on smoked salmon crudites served with caviar and hollandaise sauce, followed by Organic roast lamb on a bed of Florentine potatoes, with accompanying winter vegetables.
Chilled Malvern water to cleanse the palate then Dark Chocolate and Seville Orange Torte, with a Fresh Raspberry Coullis.
After dinner we will move to the Ballroom and to the sounds of Amr Diab, Darren Hayes, and Luther Vandross we shall dance till dawn in the heady embraces of our partners.
Corv will lead the first dance with Karena, and Madame Mohammed, Smuckers, Charm el feikh, Loved One, Jesus Caesar, to name but a few will join in the Tango, Samba, and at midnight we shall Conga in our finery through the palace gates, up The Mall, to Trafalgar Square and do the 'Birdie Dance and the Timewarp."

I am just arriving at the gates as you speak Ma lady. Cannot wait to see the in-crowd once again in their glorious attire. Corv awaiting our first dance [Wink]

her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Sadeeqy
I love that gown you are wearing tonight.
It is simply divine. A confection of Heliotrope satin............Divine..... simply divine.........................
Corv please ask Sadeeqy to Foxtrot. [Wink]
Yes he looks over dressed in the space suit!!! he thought it was fancy dress and not black tie and tuxedo, but boy can he swing those hips!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I will wear the black tie and tuxedo Under my dark moon clouds diving suit [Frown]

Maybe one day I find a good reason to get off the moon suit [Frown]

--------------------

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Gown:
Pale amber yellow satin embroidered with silver sequins and design of iris in applique silks painted heliotrope and pale green, outlined with crystal bugles; taffeta lining with chiffon flounce at hem. Bell-shaped separate skirt with train; pointed bodice with V-neck and tulle scarf sleeves.

Shoes:
Ivory silk shoes with low heels, ribbon and lace rosettes, embroidered with branches of roses, in pink and green silks.

Victorian fashion all the way! [Smile]

her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Sadeeqy,
I am entranced. You were a 'vision of loveliness'.
Do tell one who one's dressmaker is. Is it a Hartnell?
It reminds me of my late great grandmothers debutante ballgown in amber yellow satin. There is a painting in the drawing room of her sitting on the chaise longue with her darling Albert, standing in naval uniform by her side, gazing wistfully into her cornflower blue eyes.
The same cornflower blue as my late daughter in law.
Has one been to Althorp and seen her collection?
The Emmanuel gown is breathtakingly beautiful. Her satin slippers akin to what you were wearing last night.
Simply and rivetingly divine................
One must bring ones better half to the annual Quorn Ball in March. My private secretary will deliver your invite personally.
Thank you for a most wonderful evening.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com