EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Bad Sleeping Habits!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad Sleeping Habits!
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I was shocked. My cousin was sleeping and she was opening her eyes while she was sleeping.

OMG, I though she was dead.

Certainly, I think many of us are suffering from bad sleeping habits, such as snoring and drooling like babies, [Big Grin]

Or even walking, screaming, and talking while they are sleeping!
My very bad sleeping habit is sleeping more then 10 hours a day!

I once missed my Exam Because I was sleeping! [Big Grin]
What about you!

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sleep standing up and leaning against a wall when I am so tired and too tense to sit down or let my body rest sometimes I swear, but with eyes open this is too far ...

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know asoom.. I sleep with eyes half open.. but that is becuase i have big eyes.. nothing i can do..

and lately cause i am soooo stressed lately. i talk in my sleep .. not very nice i can tell you that!!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
you know asoom.. I sleep with eyes half open.. but that is becuase i have big eyes.. nothing i can do..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Big Grin]
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and lately cause i am soooo stressed lately. i talk in my sleep .. not very nice i can tell you that!!

tab wa b3den!
when you get married, ht3mley eh?
keda 2l ragel haytfesh?

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm its just good that i dont walk around while I am sleeping with a knife in my hand [Big Grin] muahahahaha
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hmm its just good that i dont walk around while I am sleeping with a knife in my hand [Big Grin] muahahahaha

yes, Thank God
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Clips and gags do wonders [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

hey be nice.. [Frown] my cousin when she sleeps over at my house.. she says its like having the exorsist girl in real life [Big Grin] you dont want to mess with me mister!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

[Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:

tab wa b3den!
when you get married, ht3mley eh?
keda 2l ragel haytfesh?

But don’t try to marry Egyptian guys, because they will never appreciate anything*
and they will only try to mock it!

And when you complain they will say, it’s a sense of humor!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
hey sister .. I am not even thinking about marriage.. [Big Grin] will stay single with 30 gold fish (allergic to cats) and watching tv for the rest of my life [Big Grin]

i dont think talking in the sleep should be appreciate it actually .. just hope i get rid of it soon [Smile]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
hey sister .. I am not even thinking about marriage.. [Big Grin] will stay single with 30 gold fish (allergic to cats) and watching tv for the rest of my life [Big Grin]

i dont think talking in the sleep should be appreciate it actually .. just hope i get rid of it soon [Smile]

i mean appreciate you*!
Lately, we were discussing marriage and its disadvantage that’s why I’m thinking about it, but i discoverd something,

being single is the best! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

i disagree...

marriage is the best

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
[Roll Eyes]

i disagree...

marriage is the best

Objection [Mad]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats the phrase I was looking for...

Thanks Paint

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Thats the phrase I was looking for...

Thanks Paint

so why arent you married?
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
How do u know i'm not [Roll Eyes]

Maybe i am,,,or not...I dont think i said it before
( i wouldnt want to reveal that, and have sonomod on my case, and post my whole history on here [Roll Eyes] )

or maybe posting on ES so frequently gives it away ...ES thats EgyptSingleton.com [Wink]

--------------------
--
here...

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

( i wouldnt want to reveal that, and have sonomod on my case, and post my whole history on here [Roll Eyes] )

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:

or maybe posting on ES so frequently gives it away ...ES thats EgyptSingleton.com [Wink]

Really I cant remember the occasion exactly, I think I was thanking you about GOOD thread you have been posted LONG TIME AGO, and you told me that you are 22 years old, and you *aren’t married, maybe engaged ALTHOUGH I SWEAR TO ALLAH, I didn’t ask you!
BTW I cannt 4get this sentence.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:

Talk to yourself in the mirror before bed [Big Grin]
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
]Really I cant remember the occasion exactly, I think I was thanking you about GOOD thread you have been posted LONG TIME AGO, and you told me that you are 22 years old, and you *aren’t married, maybe engaged ALTHOUGH I SWEAR TO ALLAH, I didn’t ask you!

[Roll Eyes]

I dont think im 22 years old either [Wink]
maybe around it....

nway, if/when i do get married inshaAllah, i dont think i'll set foot in this place [Smile]

i wasnt plaaning to stay for long or post as much....
but when i see ignorant post about Islam [Mad]
it very hard not to post...

where are those Morgan, kafir4ver = Fran = _XX_ all gone too [Roll Eyes]

i think it will be my time to retire soon, if they dont show it, cos it gets kinda boring without them [Frown]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
]Really I cant remember the occasion exactly, I think I was thanking you about GOOD thread you have been posted LONG TIME AGO, and you told me that you are 22 years old, and you *aren’t married, maybe engaged ALTHOUGH I SWEAR TO ALLAH, I didn’t ask you!

[Roll Eyes]

I dont think im 22 years old either [Wink]
maybe around it....

nway, if/when i do get married inshaAllah, i dont think i'll set foot in this place [Smile]

i wasnt plaaning to stay for long or post as much....
but when i see ignorant post about Islam [Mad]
it very hard not to post...

where are those Morgan, kafir4ver = Fran = _XX_ all gone too [Roll Eyes]

i think it will be my time to retire soon, if they dont show it, cos it gets kinda boring without them [Frown]

so we are boring? [Mad]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Believe me TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$heaven aka Kamal aka Ki$$ aka yourDebt2Islam aka myDebt2Islam aka ourDebt2Islam aka Ki$$WesternDebt2Islam aka Debt2Islam ..

We don't give a bug what your background is..

And I dare speak for SONO too [Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband horrified me today. In the news a mother killed her baby whilst breasfeeding it. She did not know that because her breast was so soft the baby smothered!!!! OMG!!!
God help her........... [Frown]

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Guys, I was shocked. My cousin was sleeping and she was opening her eyes while she was sleeping.
bad sleeping habits?

This is not a "bad sleeping habit"!

Some people's eyeballs are just big that their eyelids cannot tightly close around them.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
bad sleeping habits?

This is not a "bad sleeping habit"!

Some people's eyeballs are just big that their eyelids cannot tightly close around them.

really, [Confused]
but is there any soultion!!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

oooh, ppl will know your secrets [Big Grin]
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
really, [Confused]
but is there any soultion!!

There's no solution because there's no problem..

This is just the way some people are..

Just don't stare at people during their sleep!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
i dont know what the big deal is with half open eyes.. who cares!! its fun to scare ppl [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com