EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hate Male! (Speech!!)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hate Male! (Speech!!)
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think this is? The land of sexual frustration? Just because you obviously need to get clicked by your little shipship slippers three times to wake up from your wet dreams doesn't mean you can send hundreds of PMs to ES ladies abusing them all day. Perhaps if you weren't busy getting fellatio from Mr. Monkey, you would have noticed the general feel about you.

Thankfully, we all know you're a psycho by now and can block you from PM-ing us.....Not because it would have taken your low-IQ ass too long to figure it out, but simply because I detest the thought of receiving another one of your brain-dead, sperm infested posts.

Thank you.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome. Great speech.

[Big Grin]

Oh, and how many women would that be?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
You're welcome. Great speech.

[Big Grin]

yes, I like it too [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a ignore function on each usernames profile. You can deflect some of monkey boy's BS!
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
What do you think this is? The land of sexual frustration? Just because you obviously need to get clicked by your little shipship slippers three times to wake up from your wet dreams doesn't mean you can send hundreds of PMs to ES ladies abusing them all day. Perhaps if you weren't busy getting fellatio from Mr. Monkey, you would have noticed the general feel about you.

Thankfully, we all know you're a psycho by now and can block you from PM-ing us.....Not because it would have taken your low-IQ ass too long to figure it out, but simply because I detest the thought of receiving another one of your brain-dead, sperm infested posts.

Thank you.

Yoou have a sense of hamour and you are beloved here, but why you do not use words away of sexuality and stuff like...

as sonomod said:
There is a ignore function on each usernames profile. You can deflect some of monkey boy's BS!

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
Yoou have a sense of hamour and you are beloved here, but why you do not use words away of sexuality and stuff like...

as sonomod said:

You don't know what I'm talking about River.

SEVERAL ladies of ES are getting terrorized via PMs by the idiot of ES.

And thank you for your compliment.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

as sonomod said:

Who is that idiot? Sorry I'm new here! I need to learn.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by PortSaid:

I'll PM you
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I'll PM you
ok!
Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I'll PM you
I want 2 PM you!
empty your box, plz

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
I want 2 PM you!
empty your box, plz

Roger! Go ahead.

I'll go to bed now and will see it tomorrow.

Good night.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

I lost count..

Anyone can PM me for more info! I won't mention names of the ladies though..

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I lost count..

Anyone can PM me for more info! I won't mention names of the ladies though..

Remember that bizare website by that Turk, whats his name.

Anyhow it was a thread dedicated to this ugly, skinny, skanky weirdo man.

I think this terrorizes weirdo of ES needs an equivelant website dedicated to him.

But pleases ladies go to this guy's profile and hit the ignore button. I did and I am much less bothered.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you.

Hehe even though I have no idea who you're talking about and even though I usually just read posts rather than post anything myself, I had to let you know how much your speech amused me! Ah I'm still smiling now [Big Grin]
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by suzy24/7:
Hehe even though I have no idea who you're talking about and even though I usually just read posts rather than post anything myself, I had to let you know how much your speech amused me! Ah I'm still smiling now [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

I'll PM you some info tonight!

PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by suzy24/7:

[Big Grin]

I'll PM you some info tonight!

not again lol [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
not again lol [Razz]

Oh yes again..

I'm soon quitting my job and devoting my life for those PMs [Roll Eyes]

[Razz]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

as sonomod said:

Thanks for your reply, but i really do not compliment. If so direct the PMs by such guy to the administrator of ES. he has to block him
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks for your reply, but i really do not compliment. If so direct the PMs by such guy to the administrator of ES. he has to block him

I've tried reporting it. It doesn't seem to work. [Frown]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

You sent me a PM but your box is full so I'm replying this way (for the part that can be posted in public):

Wa3alaikum al-salam

It's damn "Anus" and he's crossed his limits long time ago.

And I've noticed that your English is improving so incredibly fast.. I'm very impressed [Smile]

Keep up the good work.
Best of luck.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
quote:

I've tried reporting it. It doesn't seem to work. [Frown]
It seem the administrator kinda sleeping [Big Grin]
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
quote:

You sent me a PM but your box is full so I'm replying this way (for the part that can be posted in public):

Wa3alaikum al-salam

It's damn "Anus" and he's crossed his limits long time ago.

And I've noticed that your English is improving so incredibly fast.. I'm very impressed [Smile]

Keep up the good work.
Best of luck.

sorry about my full box, i have just been empty it. I hope he does change his way...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com