EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy Birthday, Asooma!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Asooma!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that in some places it's much more earlier than here, but still....

Here (and in Egypt, too) it's already 8th of March and today is Asooma's birthday, so...

H A P P Y [Smile] B I R T H D A Y, [Smile] A S O O M A!

Have a wonderful day, a beautiful party and a huge 22 on your cake! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday Asooma ..
beep beep Asoooma Beep beep Asooma [Big Grin]
enojoy your day [Smile]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beep.... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday asooma and 3o2bal million sana inshallah!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--copy and paste, of course- [Roll Eyes]

"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday.
I wish you a wonderful celebration.
[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Asooma, I didn't know it was your b-day till I
read this thread. so HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
btw, I have been thinking about you. I hope you
are doing well... [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to You Asooma! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old have you become?

Let me guess.. 13?

[Razz]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farstar
Member # 9772

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ASOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a wonderful day!

Posts: 275 | From: the Globe | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday to you, dear Asooma, and please enjoy your special day with your family and your friends. Although birthdays in Egypt are not celebrated at all among the adults, only for children there are widely birthday parties thrown.

22 - what a beautiful young age you reached today.

All the best for the future! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, Asooma. It's a Women's day in my country. Good choice. [Wink]
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Aid milad Saeed .... [Smile]

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Bistro/5025/arabic.jpg

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
How old have you become?

Let me guess.. 13?

[Razz]

Sadeeqy: you are wonderful person, Thank you.xx

Serendipity, Paint Me As I Am, 7ayat, Tigerman LovedOne, sin-dee, karla, Farstar, mooneal,and
*Tigerlily* : Thank you guys.

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
How old have you become?

Let me guess.. 13?

[Razz]

No sweety, I'm 12 [Razz]
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell us that you are happy and feel good on your birthday Asooma. This is important! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
No sweety, I'm 12 [Razz]

Now, now, let's don't exagerate here...

Everybody knows that you're 11...

On each foot... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Day Asooma . Many many happy returns!
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assooma, sorry I am late to this, but happy birthday! I hope you had a good day and I'm sure you don't look a day over 12 ! [Wink]
[Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BELATED, happy birthday wish u all the best and enjoy [Smile]
Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Just tell us that you are happy and feel good on your birthday Asooma. This is important! [Smile]

thank you , you are so sweet. Honestly I was depressed, after I received a text from my ex it said “happy birthday”, duno why I almost begin 2 4got everything and the problem that i remember my last days with him, it was like nightmares.
Later on, When i came back from work i found my littel half-brothers and sisted (4 and 5 yrs old)decorating the house themselves.

my mum got me a wonderful gift, and i busy myslefand really forget about this stupid msg. at night some of my friends and family made me a “surprise” and this was incredible. beacuse the weather was very windy and sandy and they didnt 4get me. We spend a good time, thank Allah. [Smile]

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Melati, With a name like Smuckers and Kerry, thank you guys.xxx
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hi, Asooma! How are you feeling, girl, now that you are so very very old? [Big Grin]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Hi, Asooma! How are you feeling, girl, now that you are so very very old? [Big Grin]

i was prepering myslef be4 my birthday, when anybody asked me about my age i said 22 as not to feel that there is something strange. [Big Grin] no, masrawi is the old man. [Razz]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
[Big Grin] no, masrawi is the old man. [Razz]

Masrawi is not old...but he is *the man*, for sure... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boy
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
toy

...that's if we're making rhymes here... [Big Grin]

Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Asooma, I wish you a happy belated birthday. I´m glad to hear that you had such a wonderful day with family & friends [Smile] [Cool] [Smile]

xx

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Belated Birthday Asooma ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Masrawi, Merima Thank you guys.x

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com