EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy Women's Day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Women's Day!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women rules.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Happy Women's Day for all of us, ladies! [Smile]

http://www.123greetings.com/events/womens_day/wishes/women13.html

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wishful thinking... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://www.123greetings.com/events/womens_day/women_friends/wfriends6.html

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For all ladies [Smile]
http://www.dgreetings.com/womensday/womensday-030.htm

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadeeqy La multi ani doamna! [Smile]
Felicitarea asta este numai pentru tine [Smile]
http://www.dgreetings.com/womensday/womensday-03.htm

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A day of lounging around eating chocolate souffle...............Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
[Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's so strange to think back in the past. When I was a child the 8th of March was hugely celebrated in our communist country although women still had to work on that day [Wink] . Which country still actually does celebrate Women's Day actively????
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
Sadeeqy La multi ani doamna! [Smile]
Felicitarea asta este numai pentru tine [Smile]
http://www.dgreetings.com/womensday/womensday-03.htm

Hei, dulceata, saru-mana! Esti o scumpa! [Smile]
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
It's so strange to think back in the past. When I was a child the 8th of March was hugely celebrated in our communist country although women still had to work on that day [Wink] . Which country still actually does celebrate Women's Day actively????

Here Tigerlily! Romania of course! [Big Grin]
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOHOOO, it was so nice, this morning at work ALL THE WOMEN got an orange very pretty rose for present,
and little KERRY 2, [Smile] I WAS VERY HAPPY, coz normal i go to work my eyes not really open, shitty weather, snow, and than a guy which gave u a pretty smellin ROSE:) IM HAPPY and watchin my rose now...GRATULATION GIRLS***

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hapyy womens day!! we ladiez rock!!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woman's day? what for? to remind us that all the rest of the days in the week, month, and year are Men's day, expect this one [Mad]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Ssssssssst... don't spoil their dream... they think they rule the world... [Big Grin]
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by Anissa agnes:
woman's day? what for? to remind us that all the rest of the days in the week, month, and year are Men's day, expect this one [Mad]

Anissa you think that would be better if this day shouldn't exist? At least...we have one day! [Wink]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No but I think that it should be a Man's day too, so we would not have l'impression that the rest of the year is Men's day
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Anissa agnes:
No but I think that it should be a Man's day too, so we would not have l'impression that the rest of the year is Men's day

There is a Father's Day and a Mother's Day. Plus, we have the Women's Day... [Smile]

We are the lucky ones, don't you think?.... [Smile]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

No we are not, it should be a Man's day and all the rest of the years should belong to us, including Mother's day, [Big Grin]
karla
Member # 5472

Anissa I guess that this depend just on us! You know...here we have a word...such you grow up your man so you will have him! [Wink] I don't know if the translate sound good because my english is bad [Roll Eyes]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

yes it does and your English is not bad at all
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
I've just realized...no man posted here... thanks a lot, guys! [Roll Eyes]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are not in need of them! we women rulez!!!

By the way.. lets be serious for a minute..

lets remember the women who struggle everyday,
those who walk miles to bring water for its family
those who get beating by their husband
Those who cant see their own beauty
those who get raped and abandoned by their family
those who work two jobs and smile all day for the sake of the children
those who give all for their family
those who give peace instead of hate
those who are our mothers, sisters,daughters and friend
This is your day, infact everyday is your day.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a woman hear me roar. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe aww that was cute. I wasn't aware there was a womens day but who am I to complain?! [Big Grin]

Happy Women's day ladies! wooo!

Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com