EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Milosevic is dead!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Milosevic is dead!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060311/ap_on_re_eu/milosevic
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god, i really wanted him to rot in prison! i guess weather its death or improsenmint the srebrenica men will never come back [Frown]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was found dead in his jail cell...

Well, that saves the prosecution the embarrasment of an acquittal.
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What they are saying now on the news is that most proably he committed suicide.
May he roast in hell!

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jebran
Member # 10433

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jebran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the most aggressive criminals in the history, may his soul find its place in hell. May his victims' souls rest in peace.
Posts: 90 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooo

dats a goood one

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Milosevic was undoubtedly a war criminal who deserved to be tried for his crimes, he was also the only man in the unique position of being able to expose and detail the full extent of the U.S. role in the bloody disintegration of Yugoslavia in the 1990s. In fact, that is precisely what he was fighting to do at his war crimes trial when he died.
ref:
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jscahill.php?articleid=8692

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers: While Milosevic was undoubtedly a war criminal who deserved to be tried for his crimes, he was also the only man in the unique position of being able to expose and detail the full extent of the U.S. role in the bloody disintegration of Yugoslavia in the 1990s. In fact, that is precisely what he was fighting to do at his war crimes trial when he died.
ref: http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jscahill.php?articleid=8692

Actually this what you posted is propaganda.

I see from what site you are taking the "lessons" [Big Grin]

They got mad that NATO bombed Belgrade to stop the war on Bosnians and later Kosovo, and now they run antiwar.com topics on Balkans. [Big Grin]

They forgot that Serbia had 4 wars from 1991-1996 and is in fact - Genocidal Nation. Every single writer on antiwar.com in regards of Balkans is pro Serb-Nationalistic. Huge supporters of war criminals until they see they have no more arguments.

They also stated once that killed Bosnians are not "actually" Bosnians but in fact Serbs. And once they stated that people killed in one of the main streets in Sarajevo were in fact real "actors".

Another one is, they never bombed Sarajevo - the Sarajevans bombed themselves! That CNN and video tapes of actual killings of Bosnian muslims in Srebrenica is "fake".

The last time I checked they stated - Srebrenica genocide indeed have never happened. ( Mass graves everywhere... even the retarded person knows that Serbs organized genocide and ethnic cleansing and killed 8000 Bosnian people in one place and dumped into the mud ) All kinds of BS - you can find here. As I can see, the last one is that Milosevic was "murdered". Yeah, right! [Big Grin]

These are the facts: Yugoslavia was not ONLY Serbian. Read my contributions in the topic on Izetbegovic ( in Political Forum ). That's what Serbs like to continuously believe.

Yugoslavia was a Union of several Republics. Each Republic of Yugoslavia willingly left the Union. These Republics were not possession of Serbia but independent States that ** willingly ** chose to be the part of such Union. These States also reserved the right to willingly leave such Union - at any time they wish.

Blaming someone else is - typical Serbian propaganda. It all depends what's in their interest. Mother Theresa escaped ethnic cleansing in 1913 or so.... http://sarajevskaprinceza.blogger.ba

Nobody put the gun on Milosevic's dumb ass head and said: "If you don't massacre innocent people, you will die". It was his hate that made him do it. No need to blame anyone else but himself for his ideologies, and Serbs who followed him.

Besides everything, ANTIWAR.COM is the worse possible source that you can post here. Their writers DENY genocide in Bosnia. I wish if someone can hack this site because they are source of false information and propaganda on account of innocent killed people.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 10 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In regards of his death... I heard that the first thing Milosevic saw when he died was:

"WELCOME TO THE HELL!!" [Big Grin]

If he had been alive he would be found guilty, so he probably killed himself (like Hitler who comitted suicide after he lost the war) because he could not LIVE WITH THE FACT that he lost.

Milosevic could not take the fact that he failed. To be known in the world as the "Butcher of Balkans" and "Face of evil" is pretty bad. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya but unfortunately there are 1000 people in his country who are just waiting to take over him
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bombon, you are right. Milosevic is not the only one. I have read the data recently - there are least 17.000 Serbs running through the World in attempt to avoid Hague for participating in Ethnic cleansings and genocide in ex-Yugoslavia from 1992-1996.

** Tiger how are you? [Smile]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya is very scaring, [Frown] and maybe it can happen into our own country too,who knows ?
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers: While Milosevic was undoubtedly a war criminal who deserved to be tried for his crimes, he was also the only man in the unique position of being able to expose and detail the full extent of the U.S. role in the bloody disintegration of Yugoslavia in the 1990s. In fact, that is precisely what he was fighting to do at his war crimes trial when he died.
ref: http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jscahill.php?articleid=8692

Actually this what you posted is propaganda.

I see from what site you are taking the "lessons" [Big Grin]

They got mad that NATO bombed Belgrade to stop the war on Bosnians and later Kosovo, and now they run antiwar.com topics on Balkans. [Big Grin]

They forgot that Serbia had 4 wars from 1991-1996 and is in fact - Genocidal Nation. Every single writer on antiwar.com in regards of Balkans is pro Serb-Nationalistic. Huge supporters of war criminals until they see they have no more arguments.

They also stated once that killed Bosnians are not "actually" Bosnians but in fact Serbs. And once they stated that people killed in one of the main streets in Sarajevo were in fact real "actors".

Another one is, they never bombed Sarajevo - the Sarajevans bombed themselves! That CNN and video tapes of actual killings of Bosnian muslims in Srebrenica is "fake".

The last time I checked they stated - Srebrenica genocide indeed have never happened. ( Mass graves everywhere... even the retarded person knows that Serbs organized genocide and ethnic cleansing and killed 8000 Bosnian people in one place and dumped into the mud ) All kinds of BS - you can find here. As I can see, the last one is that Milosevic was "murdered". Yeah, right! [Big Grin]

These are the facts: Yugoslavia was not ONLY Serbian. Read my contributions in the topic on Izetbegovic ( in Political Forum ). That's what Serbs like to continuously believe.

Yugoslavia was a Union of several Republics. Each Republic of Yugoslavia willingly left the Union. These Republics were not possession of Serbia but independent States that ** willingly ** chose to be the part of such Union. These States also reserved the right to willingly leave such Union - at any time they wish.

Blaming someone else is - typical Serbian propaganda. It all depends what's in their interest. Mother Theresa escaped ethnic cleansing in 1913 or so.... http://sarajevskaprinceza.blogger.ba

Nobody put the gun on Milosevic's dumb ass head and said: "If you don't massacre innocent people, you will die". It was his hate that made him do it. No need to blame anyone else but himself for his ideologies, and Serbs who followed him.

Besides everything, ANTIWAR.COM is the worse possible source that you can post here. Their writers DENY genocide in Bosnia. I wish if someone can hack this site because they are source of false information and propaganda on account of innocent killed people.

I think it's always good to get other people's points of view, whether we agree with them or not. Sure most of the article made me roll my eyes too, but at least it gets people thinking, which is not the norm it seems anymore.
Your history seems to be pretty savvy.
'Nobody put the gun on Milosevic's dumb ass head and said: "If you don't massacre innocent people, you will die". It was his hate that made him do it. No need to blame anyone else but himself for his ideologies, and Serbs who followed him.'

Good point. [Wink]

Merima
Member # 9658

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
While Milosevic was undoubtedly a war criminal who deserved to be tried for his crimes, he was also the only man in the unique position of being able to expose and detail the full extent of the U.S. role in the bloody disintegration of Yugoslavia in the 1990s. In fact, that is precisely what he was fighting to do at his war crimes trial when he died.
ref:
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jscahill.php?articleid=8692

Are you suggesting that Miloševic tried to reveal the "true" face of the U.S. and tell the world the "real" story of what happened on the Balkans? Please, don´t! Your last sentence reminds me more of a hero fighting his last battle for justice - and not of one of the worst war criminals ever, which Miloševic definitely was!

NATO should have bombed them already at the beginning of the 90s and not wait until Srebrenica happened - which is just *one* example for the Serb attitude towards Non-Serbs.

Posts: 173 | From: Germany | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Milosevic was a liar and a dark manipulator
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:
ya is very scaring, [Frown] and maybe it can happen into our own country too,who knows ?

They have caught some Serbs (who were participating in ethnic cleansing and genocide ) actually in Florida - USA ( I think, I am not sure if this is the correct State ). They somehow enetered the country with false names and identites, and after being found - they were immediately deported to Hague - in 2005 I believe.

But how many of them live in Serbia and will never be turned in - remember the soccer game in Belgrade in 2005 when they displayed the hateful posters reminding Bosnian fans on Srebrenica genocide, and actually throwing the real bombs on fans. [Eek!]

*** I am great Tiger. How is the family? [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com