EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hayafa is back (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hayafa is back
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give Zooba a push

[Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm El Feikh?

Member # 10243

Rate Member posted 14 March, 2006 09:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Bombom:
How old are you? Charm?

older than you i guess from that response.

I really don't think [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He who passed by is dead
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Charm El Feikh?

Member # 10243

Rate Member posted 14 March, 2006 09:01 AM

quote:
How old are you? Charm?

older than you i guess from that response.

I really don't think [Roll Eyes]

grow up!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why am i not surprised you have resorted to childish remarks 'loose weight' hmmmmmm good one!
and i responded like for like so what does that say about your brain???
the swearing was a nice touch by the way.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
or did you mean my brain was full of asterix's?
Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanouk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
He who passed by is dead

You are hilarious [Big Grin]

My eye on you is cold

Posts: 143 | From: Silicon Valley | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why am i not surprised you have resorted to childish remarks 'loose weight' hmmmmmm good one!

and me i'm not surprised by the resorted of any of your reply, once we have read one, the rest is no much interesting, and by the way my reply was not a swearing but just a description of yourself, now if you see yourself as a fat swearing things, I'm not the one who is going to argue on that

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:

and me i'm not surprised by the resorted of any of your reply, once we have read one, the rest is no much interesting, and by the way my reply was not a swearing but just a description of yourself, now if you see yourself as a fat swearing things, I'm not the one who is going to argue on that

HAHA HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHA HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a fat swearings thing!!!!!! no, i wont argue with that! im too busy laughing at you!!!!!

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
im sure there must be egyptian sites for arabic.

i believe this is for english.

so how was i rude?

Hello Charm and all other people from this thread.

I do not want to like not mind my own Business but this forum is first for Egyptian people, that why it calls “Egypt searches “so why would you want them to no write in Arabic? They do what they want; on the other side of the forum you have posted a threat about a program in UK. But who is watching this program expect people from UK? And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? So that mean you can write in any language you want, into an Egyptian forum, but you do not accept that Egyptian write in their own language and you expect as well people here to write in English? Well what do you think people are expecting from you? You remind me your British colleague who turns up in my country without even trying to say hello to the local people, in their own language, and who are talking in English to everybody in the street expecting that all the people would understand !!!!! (That does not apply for everybody )

Dear Bom Bom
May I please answer your question because you have totally misunderstood. That is fine because english is not your language, just the same as I would expect you to correct me if I got something wrong.Bit please dont dare assume that an arab can get it wrong!!! they will never admit it or apologise to you even if they did!!!!
Firstly if you read the "gallic" thread you will see that there was not one thing there that was rude!!! Not one!!! The rude comments were totally by number 7 and by kosharitobacco.
The second point is when you search google for
Egypt...information...forum.........
One of the options will be Egyptsearch,
Now for anyone from any country that means that you will find information on egypt, and I mean the whole site!!!!! not just the forum!!!!!
It does not state that it is a site entirely for egyptians!!!! It is a sight for information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was for egyptians entirely, then why are most people on it NOT egyptian?????????
Get my point??????
Charm had no problem with people speaking in arabic!!!!! or italian, or indonesian, or french or any other language you care to mention. So where you got that idea I do not know.
The last part of your reply done nothing constructive whatsoever!!!!Could it possibly be that the person does NOT speak any french? Did you think of that????
It was insulting to the english!!! of which both charm and I are not. So what was your point?
I have just re read your reply!!!
It say's :

And you also wrote a threat in Gallic?

Do you mean threat?
or thread?
Two entirely different meanings.
You tell me which one you mean?
As you can see you yourself can write the wrong word I can misunderstand it and take it as an insult!!!!!!
Do you see where I am going here, or do you still under any circumstances defend the indefensible?
You disappoint me................. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
I've changed my mind...basic here should write in english because everyone understand this language...but we can talk any language if we had with a partner to talk. [Smile] Shall we?!

Karla if only it were that simple!!! LOL
[Smile]
The whole point of the discussion is the MISUNDERSTANDING of the written english.
It is about peoples WRONG interpretation on what you are saying.
It is all very sad.
To be honest with you.
The glaring mistakes we all just skim through because we understand roughly what you are saying in your own way. Not personally. But it is certain members here who deliberately mislead and attack innocent posts. Maybe their fanclubs numbers are falling, maybe they are a bit put out because other members are taking the spotlight off them!!!!!!!
Maybe a certain doctor NEEDS a doctor. God help any patients of that doctor!!! I would be terrified to take a presciption for drugs from this one because they may get the dose wrong or the name entirely wrong!!!
Think about it.
This is a mission>>>>....
Quite a few members recognise this but only in PM's!!!! unfortunately.....
[Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by suzy24/7:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
I've changed my mind...basic here should write in english because everyone understand this language...but we can talk any language if we had with a partner to talk. [Smile] Shall we?!

I completely agree. If you have someone to talk to that understands what you're saying then why not just go for it, have some fun and leave it at that. If people don't understand they don't have to get involved in that thread, they can start their own with someone who understands what they are saying.

We don't all have to have one conversation in one thread. There really is no need for everyone to start getting nasty about it. [Frown]

hear hear someone finally got the message!!!!
Hallelujia!!!! I feel like dancing!!! [Big Grin]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's spelled here ... not hear
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
da eih ilsim da ... ya sater
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Firstly if you read the "gallic" thread you will see that there was not one thing there that was rude!!! Not one!!! The rude comments were totally by number 7 and by kosharitobacco.

Sorry but I never said that you wrote something rude did I? This is what I wrote:” And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? So that mean you can write in any language you want, into an Egyptian forum, but you do not accept that Egyptian write in their own language”

So tell me where I said something rude unless you have problem reading? or maybe trough what I wrote you wanted to show that the rude comment were from others you mentioned above

The second point is when you search google for
Egypt...information...forum.........
One of the options will be Egyptsearch,
Now for anyone from any country that means that you will find information on egypt, and I mean the whole site!!!!! not just the forum!!!!!
It does not state that it is a site entirely for egyptians!!!! It is a sight for information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it was for egyptians entirely, then why are most people on it NOT egyptian?????????
Get my point??????

This is what I wrote: “I do not want to like not mind my own Business but this forum is first for Egyptian people, that why it calls “Egypt searches “so why would you want them to no write in Arabic? If they want “

Where did I say that this forum was only for Egyptian? Sorry but no I don’t get your point. Where did I wrote that this website was entirely for Egyptians ?

Charm had no problem with people speaking in arabic!!!!! or italian, or indonesian, or french or any other language you care to mention.

Did I care to mention any Languages?where did I mention that Charm had a problem with people speaking Arabic or whatever? Or maybe is it what you think about herself ?

Dear Bom Bom
May I please answer your question because you have totally misunderstood. That is fine because english is not your language, just the same as I would expect you to correct me if I got something wrong

This is what I have just done correct you cause you got those things above wrong. As you assumed that English is not my language, I really don’t know what to assume about yours, is English your first language? In fact you just tried to make me say something I never said but I would assume that you did not understand … [Eek!]

Hey do you need a doctor to help you to understand what people wrote? or maybe you can ask Charm to help you out by the end of the night you both ISA would have translate all what people said from the all forum, and then you would be able to wrote a more constructive reply [Big Grin]

Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nanouk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Elli ma yeshteri yetfarrag [Big Grin]
Posts: 143 | From: Silicon Valley | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Nanouk:
quote:

Elli ma yeshteri yetfarrag [Big Grin]
And what is today with money, tomorrow will be free
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Bom Bom my sweet....
i wouldnt know where to begin.
so i wont.
you are a total waste of my time.
now why dont you add your wealth of knowledge of egypts cultural heritage to this ever so interesting thread...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
3azeezi Toozi,

Toozik purple

Ghooroo [Cool]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
H-eye-1-@

[Cool]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
H-eye-1-@

[Cool]

to7fa! begad to7fa! 3agabitni moot.

gets masrawi's seal of approval!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
! 3agabitni moot.

wana kamam. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At last I know one! Fil mishmish!! Yayyyyyyyyy!
I think I know the heaviness of blood thing too... but not sure so I will stay quiet.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

peace on you, you peach!
Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:
! 3agabitni moot.

wana kamam. [Big Grin]
Ya salaam [Big Grin]
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
absolotly... qouted by al limbi [Smile]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
My siblings on the beauty of your mother
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Smile]
and as the opinion of the example; either I pee in your pot or I go and never come back.

--------------------
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Aristotle

Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
He who has a back is not beaten on his stomach
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
He who has a back is not beaten on his stomach

Yes and you are the truthful one; the tail of the dog won't straighten even if you tie a brick in it [Smile]
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'dad Teach me Hayafa , O'lad come on Hayafa and make a stand & me/y wonders
Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Bom bon, this is a form of the most excrutiating torture!!!!
quote:

"This is what I wrote:” And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? "

Above!!!!! have a look!!!! A THREAT !!!!! see it??? check the spelling!!!!!! THREAT!!!!
But knowing you are french!!!!! I did not automatically assume that you meant threat!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!
THREAD VERSUS THREAT.
Can someone else please try to explain because I am going bald tearing my hair out trying to explain simple things.
It is not Gallic as was said before it was a local dialect.
The only Gallic or Gaeolic which was mentioned was from Karena.
Or do you want to argue about that too?

[Roll Eyes]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Bom bon, this is a form of the most excrutiating torture!!!!
quote:

"This is what I wrote:” And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? "

Above!!!!! have a look!!!! A THREAT !!!!! see it??? check the spelling!!!!!! THREAT!!!!
But knowing you are french!!!!! I did not automatically assume that you meant threat!!!! UNDERSTAND!!!!
THREAD VERSUS THREAT.
Can someone else please try to explain because I am going bald tearing my hair out trying to explain simple things.
The only Gallic or Gaeolic which was mentioned was from Karena.
Or do you want to argue about that too?

"This is what I wrote:” (And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? ")

and this was your answer:

And there are many other phrases I wrote that you misunderstood or maybe that you did not want to understand???? , when I asked you to show me where I wrote things you mentioned, you just escaped from the subject, by attacking me on my level of English. You just keep turning the words I wrote to a total other different meaning or you hit about the bush when I ask you to show me where I wrote those things you mention, and you refuse to give any explanation and I wonder why? Of course is much more easy to attack the person instead of justify yourself..
And by the way yes I admit I do make a lot of spelling mistake when I write English but I do perfectly understand your language, and I’m sure that at least my English is much better than your French [Cool]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

And yes I understood that it was a local dialect but this is not what you wrote. and again that was your reply:

So once again where did I wrote that there were some rude comments? or maybe you still want to concentrate on my spelling mistake ???

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
You remind me your British colleague who turns up in my country without even trying to say hello to the local people, in their own language, and who are talking in English to everybody in the street expecting that all the people would understand !!!!! (That does not apply for everybody )

Okay let me spell it out.

You are saying here that I , me Tooti, remind you of ( and I think you mean your colleague and not mine?)
Who suddenly appears in a street in France speaking in English, to the local people.
Now my point is for the last and final time.
They probably are speaking in english because they dont know any FRENCH!!!
So the chances are that maybe the french local speaks, or may slightly understand what the english person is saying, so they can communicate.
Not every english person speaks french, did you realise that?
Just as not every Scot speaks Gaeolic.
So your point is?

Is this insulting? Do you think the english colleague is insulting the french local? Is this what you are trying to say, or have I misread?.

A simple oui or non please.
Then we can continue.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
??????????????????????????????????????????????

what?

are you confused? i know i am!
not least by the fact that during the course of this thread you have changed your name, and your avator and then changed your name back?!!
i get dizzy trying to work out what youve typed and what youve cut and pasted.
to be honest i cant be bothered to read your posts the amount of times required to give you the answers you want....
are you even asking a question?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tootie.. he he... i had to skip over the above statement your looking at as i was totally lost.... i think youve got it wrong you know!!! LOL!! ive just read it... slowly... and i came up with something different to you!

but it must be us because she understands english perfectly!!!!!

Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
Hayafa has turned into Sakhafa
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Tootifrotii

what about the rest ? you still refuse to make any comments?

This is what I wrote:” (And you also wrote a threat in Gallic? ")

and this was your answer:

That what I thought you refuse to make any comment on those phrase you wrote.... so is no need to go any futher, as you will never admit that in fact you didn't or didn't want to understand what I wrote just because you did not know what to reply, you were to busy checking my spelling mistake so you did not concentrate on the meaning I guess it must be difficult for someone like you to do 2 things at the same time [Big Grin] or maybe you just wanted to use the poor level of my English to hilght the fact that the rude comment were from other people and show to everybody that Tootifrotii is much better than the other by trying to change the meaning of my words,well nice try !!!

PS: I know that no all English peopole do not speak French,just like you, but its ok nobody is perfect [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

And ain't that deserving a HUGE tefafa?

[Big Grin]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
bon bomb, heres an idea.....

instead of cutting and pasting like my 3 year old child crowing about how tootie has avoided answering YOUR question..... why dont you address MY question? go back and read your first wild accusation and how I asked YOU to substantiate your claims.....

you replied with "how old are you".

once youve done this then we might be able to de-code your gibberish enough to answer you.

your persistence is utterly ludicrous considering your own glaring dismissals.

Nanouk
Member # 10384

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

And ain't that deserving a HUGE tefafa?

[Big Grin]

Wahed balgham coming up [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Wahed balgham coming up [Big Grin]

Ouch..

Can't laugh too hard..

Shafayfy m2ashsheffah

Mohohohohohohohohohoho (hurts less like that!)

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
I give up I am talking to an idiot!!!
Bom Bon you are Bam Bam!!!
I wish there was a graemlin for plonker!!
Nightie night bom bon, nurse will tighten the straps on your jacket,when she finishes dispensing the medications.

Get well cards?
Please address to

Bam Bam
c/o Bide a Wee
Maximum Security Twilight Nursing Home
for the Criminally Insane.
Eurodisney
Lower Belgium

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Sorry to all the french members here but that was the straw that broke the camels back!!
No offence intended to the french, I love your brie. I am going to Paris in the morning. First stop Sephora Rue de Rivoli. [Smile]

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
If you meet me and I am trying out my french, dont get upset. If I speak to you in english, it is because I cannot remember the french for what I want. Dont get your sous vetements in a tangle. Keep cool. [Wink]
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Mashi means acceptable.

Thank you, Nanouk. [Smile] That's very helpful.
You can use *mashi* pretty much the same way you would use *alright* or *ok* or *understood* in English.
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
quote:
quote:
Mashi means acceptable.

Thank you, Nanouk. [Smile] That's very helpful.
You can use *mashi* pretty much the same way you would use *alright* or *ok* or *understood* in English.
more importantly, u can use mashi just to mean "i am leaving" ... [Wink]
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ana mesh mesa2da nafsi begad
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Hey Tooti and Bam ! collect yourselves or I will come and collect both of you ...

[Big Grin]

Tiger lost it!

hehehehehehe

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com