EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Call me stupid .....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Call me stupid .....
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for MarMar_Vrij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay,here is what i am thinking about now. I know Europe is totally different then for example Egypt (we are in Egyptian forum).I have be insulted for what i believe is a stupid reason. I will explain (people think now,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep it short,and i will [Smile]

Here i go....

I am european, i am not the only one. the insult i got,was that i am NOT normal, because i am still a virgin. That in Egypt it is normal, and preferred a lot of times that a girl/woman is virgin. But because i am Dutch, so european, it is considered stupid, or, (what i heared), if you are virgin at this age, men are not intrested in you, because a european girl virgin at this age, something wrong with her.

Can i be confused or what?????

So,i got a couple of choices right?

1: move to an arabic country, maybe the man is happy he found love and bonus, she is still virgin

2: have a lot of sex with a lot of men, more experience, the better!!

3: become a nun

4: call the doctor, for some serious mental check

4: anybody got another solution.

Sorry for this very bad topicbut i was very confused by this. I need to be ashamed for being virgin? The world is worrying aboyt little provblems,while there is so much more to worry about.

Srry again. I needed to get this of my chest....

And,it feelsmuch better....

What is your idea about all this?

Feel free to react, please do

Posts: 18 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relax - maybe you are just a late bloomer [Smile]
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarMar_Vrij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaha,hmmmm,yes,maybe your right. Still,it is funny people get work up about this,for nothing!! If you here me complaining, i think it would be more logical
Posts: 18 | From: Holland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do understand your pressure - in Europe, especially north-Europe there is pressure for young people to start having sex.
In my experience if you stick to you ideology people will start respecting you for it - and you might be surprised how many people think that it is a good methodology to wait. They are just following some stupid discourse, but once they start thinking about it on a personal level, they can surprise you!
So don't worry so much about it.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mar-Mar, If you are for real,
I am sure this must be an insecurity of yourself. I am sure most Dutch parents do tell their children to wait till they have a reliable partner to have sex with.
It probably is just some boy trying to talk you into it, or some insecure female friend, ashamed of what she has been into herself yet.
Or just you're own insecure voice whispering.
Just don't pay attention please. It will all be well in due time when you are up to it. No one else is the judge of that.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ZzzzZ:
donno how ppl think about this but here is my own opinion:
having sex with anyone except ur husband\wife has 1 word for it, ADULTERY, like it or not call him\her bf\gf,lover,mistake what ever u call it still have 1 meaning , ADULTERY.(as far as i know this is in all religions)

donno how old r you but as long as u r not married and adult aged yet still a virgin(hope it's somthing to do with not being adulteress) i will say God bless you, specially for European as u say.

PS : am not religious but some sins u can't afford [Wink]
cheers [Cool]

Hi, Z. [Smile] A lot of the West sees it differently -- fornication is not a sin (two consenting adults), but cheating on a spouse is a sin ( adultery). And there *is* a lot of pressure to have sex when the whole culture is doing it.

MarMar_Vrij -- I admire you greatly for sticking to your beliefs. There is nothing wrong with you - in fact you are very strong. The right man will understand and will wait gladly for the right time. If a man doesn't, he is not worth your time. It would be *awful* for you if you had sex before you were ready. It's not worth the risk. Stay true to your beliefs. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

"PS: what u said means if i live in a place where all or most of the ppl do drugs then i should do the same as a cultural pressure"

NO you shouldn't but chances are that eventually you will...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MarMar_Vrij:
Call me stupid ...

Say please
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't think you should go out and have sex just because everyone is telling you you're weird!! Its not going to affect them either way. What does it matter what they think anyway?! If you havent found someone you care enough about to have sex with then don't do it. In the end its only you that has to live with your decision.

You're not weird. Don't give into the pressure, just do what you like.

Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! And I thought I was the only virgin on this forum.

Makes me wanna go listen to Michael Jackson's "You are not alone"!

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

hehe now you mention it I have the urge to listen to it too! [Wink]
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by suzy24/7:
quote:

Dear Masrawi the Virgin,

Losing one's virginity does NOT feel like this

http://www.celebrity-pics.net/dp/files/2-49.jpg

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You're "Bad"!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
You're "Bad"!

Ya lahwi! Nokta di ya Morsawi?

Reminds me I wanna sing the original!

"Fat"

Your butt is wide, well mine is too
Just watch your mouth or I'll sit on you
The word is out, better treat me right
'Cause I'm the king of cellulite
Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right

My zippers bust, my buckles break
I'm too much man for you to take
The pavement cracks when I fall down
I've got more chins than Chinatown

Well, I've never used a phone booth
And I've never seen my toes
When I'm goin' to the movies
I take up seven rows

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
(Fat, fat, really really fat)
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on you know
Don'tcha call me pudgy, portly or stout
Just now tell me once again who's fat

When I walk out to get my mail
It measures on the Richter scale
Down at the beach I'm a lucky man
I'm the only one who gets a tan
If I have one more pie a la mode
I'm gonna need my own zip code

When you're only having seconds
I'm having twenty-thirds
When I go to get my shoes shined
I gotta take their word

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, sha mone
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it you know
And my shadow weighs forty-two pounds
Lemme tell you once again who's fat

If you see me comin' your way
Better give me plenty space
If I tell you that I'm hungry
Then won't you feed my face

Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
Woo woo woo, when I sit around the house
I really sit around the house

You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know it
You know, you know, you know, come on
And you know all by myself I'm a crowd
Lemme tell you once again

You know I'm huge, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, you know, hoo
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
And the whole world knows I'm fat and I'm proud
Just tell me once again who's fat

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
You're "Bad"!

Ya lahwi! Nokta di ya Morsawi?

7oshari ... behave.
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Thats one of those things that I feel I shouldn't be laughing at but do anyway [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
7oshari ... behave.

OMG I almost died laughing.

Love my new name..love it, love it!

( [Big Grin] hyperventilating [Big Grin] )

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Just trying out
my new name

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
quote:
7oshari ... behave.

OMG I almost died laughing.

Love my new name..love it, love it!

( [Big Grin] hyperventilating [Big Grin] )

You gonna be ok? [Cool]
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdom:The 7oshari:
Just trying out
my new name

wallahi shaklo to7fa 3alaiki ... ya salam ba2a 3ala sabot iswid.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

How would one say that to his foreign wife?

"Looks antique on you?" [Razz]

Tesba7 3ala kheer. [Smile]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdom:The 7oshari:
quote:

How would one say that to his foreign wife?

"Looks antique on you?" [Razz]

Tesba7 3ala kheer. [Smile]

winti min ahlo ya o66a [Wink]
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh! How come you're still virgin? This is absolutely weird
Posts: 149 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want to be famous, is that it?
Posts: 149 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rock:
Yeh! How come you're still virgin? This is absolutely weird

[Eek!] yanhar black
ok if i neglect the part of "HOW COME" i can't do with the part "ABSOLUTELY" [Confused]
ok now i know why Egypt is famous country [Big Grin]

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay,here is what i am thinking about now. I know Europe is totally different then for example Egypt (we are in Egyptian forum).I have be insulted for what i believe is a stupid reason. I will explain (people think now,pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee keep it short,and i will [Smile]

Here i go....

I am european, i am not the only one. the insult i got,was that i am NOT normal, because i am still a virgin. That in Egypt it is normal, and preferred a lot of times that a girl/woman is virgin. But because i am Dutch, so european, it is considered stupid, or, (what i heared), if you are virgin at this age, men are not intrested in you, because a european girl virgin at this age, something wrong with her.

Can i be confused or what?????

So,i got a couple of choices right?

1: move to an arabic country, maybe the man is happy he found love and bonus, she is still virgin

2: have a lot of sex with a lot of men, more experience, the better!!

3: become a nun

4: call the doctor, for some serious mental check

4: anybody got another solution.

Sorry for this very bad topicbut i was very confused by this. I need to be ashamed for being virgin? The world is worrying aboyt little provblems,while there is so much more to worry about.

Srry again. I needed to get this of my chest....

And,it feelsmuch better....

What is your idea about all this?

Feel free to react, please do

heeeeeeeey Girl !!!The best thing u do is to keep urself for the man u love and respect ...and it's ur right to search for a man who keep himself for the women he love ...they are not fairy tales ....believe me
Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Marmar
One of the solution would be to avoid talking about your sexual life to people, if you don't want to hear such a comments,if you see what I mean [Smile] no everybody needs to know that you are a virgin

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dear Masrawi the Virgin,

Losing one's virginity does NOT feel like this

http://www.celebrity-pics.net/dp/files/2-49.jpg

OMG! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MarMar_Vrij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bombon,

i would like to command on that. I do not tell people i am virgin. Family members of me, know i am virgin, like family knows a lot about their relatives. And if someone is saying something about being a virgin, it is not me. Someone else tells "the whole world" i am a virgin. I do not talk about my sexual life.

MarMar_Vrij
Member # 10407

Rate Member
and rock, who is weird,and why?

and the part of being famous,how?

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bombon,

i would like to command on that. I do not tell people i am virgin. Family members of me, know i am virgin, like family knows a lot about their relatives. And if someone is saying something about being a virgin, it is not me. Someone else tells "the whole world" i am a virgin. I do not talk about my sexual life.

Ho ok sorry I did not understand it that way [Smile]

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Some thoughts about virginity

For some girls virginity is like a big treasure which they keep with a lot of honour and pride. They can't understand women who are enjoying their sex life and show their sexuality. In their eyes, most men are only interested in the body of a girl. Because of this, they often don't realise when they have found the right guy.

In some cases, girls want to wait with having sex till after the wedding. If religious reasons are behind this attitude, we think waiting is absolutely okay. But we can't agree with girls who think the paper which husband and wife sign with their names is a promise or a guarantee for having a good partner, a good, eternal relationship, good sex and getting on well together (for example in bed).

After ten years of marriage, you can realize that your partner isn't or wasn't Mr.Right and you have to get a divorce. And maybe you can't get along with your partner in bed because you don't share the same likings or because you are disappointed and reality is completely different from what you have imagined.

Even though sex isn't the only foundation of a relationship, it is important! Not for the fun factor: sleeping with someone has also the meaning of sharing emotions and feelings, being near to your partner and also sharing experiences, getting to know you and your partner better or in a different way.

We think, you can do without sex until after the wedding if you really want it and if you have a tolerant partner.

For other girls, virginity is like a present which they want to make to a special man. For them the feelings are very important, because only the guy who really loves them is it worth getting such a rare present. Love is a strong feeling and very important for sex. If there is love between both partners, the first step has been made. And maybe you can enjoy sex more relaxed (especially when you are losing your virginity) if you know about the true feelings of your partner. In our opinion love is necessary for sex, not only for the "first time"; love makes sex in a way "better", because sex is much more than a physical act.

It's sad that a lot of people listen to friends and their sex-adventures; not half of them are true! No virgin is a bad person because he/she hasn't had sex! So nobody should be under pressure because of the talk of such sex-experienced friends! Losing one's virginity only to be "in" is a huge mistake! Take your time and wait until you are ready for it!

For the last group of girls, sex is something very difficult and they are afraid of making mistakes. That's why they want to wait with losing their virginity! Even though the first time is special, you mustn't be afraid of it. Nearly every person has some doubts about it! And believe us, it is worth this little risk! You can't make any mistakes if you trust your feelings and your instinct.

We have the same opinion about the "first time": there is not a right age or right location for having sex. If you can trust your partner, discuss your fears and wishes in sex with him or her, if you are sure of your feelings and there are no more questions about contraception, you will feel when it's the right moment for sleeping with each other. The "right moment" is a different one for everybody!

If you have a healthy, good relation to your soul and your body, you will enjoy your life with or without sex.

---------------
You are not weird, you are wise! All my respect for you! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
and rock, who is weird,and why?

and the part of being famous,how?

It's weired to live in Holland and not have sex, it's like an Egyptian who never taste Sugar cane juice and eat Koshari. What's keeping you away? some religious principles?

The part about being famous, I thought perhaps she want to be the only dutch virgin alive besides nuns?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
It's weired to live in Holland and not have sex, it's like an Egyptian who never eat Koshari.

[Frown]
Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
It's weired to live in Holland and not have sex, it's like an Egyptian who never eat Koshari.

[Frown]
Well Koshari is something you can make anywhere, right? [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Nope. It never has the aroma of the me3affen koshari originalE from the street.

I want it with all the trimmings and the parasites.

[Frown]

Rock
Member # 7096

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Nope. It never has the aroma of the me3affen koshari originalE from the street.

I want it with all the trimmings and the parasites.

[Frown]

LOL!!
So this is the secret why we don't eat Koshari at home... Thank you for sharing it...Not [Frown]

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anthropos, listen to yourself, girl. U will feel feel it's the right man to do it, don't worry. Not a plenty of.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Excuse me, but I did not start this discussion. I have no "virginal" problems...
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm doing now many things at once. It was for MarMar. OK? But there is no problems for me. It's great.
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do Egyptian's, among others, believe it is a sexual paradise here?
They read to much western commercial porn. A great source if you proceed likewise and show you're ignorance to decent women in the West.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mar mar.... you make it sound like you are ashamed of being a virgin.......
Sex is cheap.... any fool can do it!!!
Self-respect is worth a lot more!!! You've only got one 'virginity...... be proud of the fact that you've still got it!!! And...... give it to someone who respects you, and deserves this privilege!!!
Good on you, girl!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Please! Sure anybody can have sex, but for each individual it can have special meanings! and maybe change your look on life in a GOOD way! Let's not knock sex immediately!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com