EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy birthday, Pisces!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday, Pisces!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As i remember, we have a lot of Pisces here...

I know that in some other parts of the world it's still 19th, but here it's over midnight, so we are in 20th of March, the last day for this sign.

The last week was a little weird for me, so i've skipped some people that i want to congratulate. One final review for all the Pisces on this board (at least the ones that i know).

First of all, i want to congratulate Samia and wish her all the best. I know it's a very very belated wish, because she's in the fist decade of this sign but, still...

After that comes Garfield and Misscurly, members who don't post very often, but they are still here and i want them to know they are between friends...

And there are Maryanne and Asooma, Shareen and Karla. Even if they've got their congratulations on individual posts, they must be here, too.

The next ones in line are Madame E. and Minry. If i remember correctly, Minry's birthday was recently or, who knows, maybe it's today.

The last Pisces, but not least, it's Penny. It's the last one in the row, because her birthday it's...today.

So, for all the Pisces here, a huge "Happy Birthday!" A warm "Thank you!" for being here, small pieces of my life. May God bless you all!

Each one of you is unique and wonderful and i am honoured that i've met you, even if only through the board.This poem is dedicated for each and everyone of you...

BLESSED THE ONE
---Emile S.T.Cheng---

Blessed the one who realizes
I need a helping hand today
Blessed the one who recognizes
My needs and turns not his face away
Blessed the one who brightens my day
When I'm lonely, sad or bored
Blessed the one who shows me the way
Smoothing the ground on this stretch of road.

Blessed the one who makes me smile
When the day seems dull and dreary
Blessed the one who stops awhile
To say hello and chat with me
Blessed the one who brings me comfort
And reminisces about the good old days
Blessed the one whose moral support
Provides me strength in times of dismay.

Blessed the one who comprehends
My memory is dim, my work imperfect
Blessed the one who holds my hand
Seeing my hesitant and tottering gait
Blessed the one who stands by me close
When 'so-called' friends abandon me
Blessed the one who clearly knows
That my sight is poor and blurry.

Blessed the one who understands
My infirmity and helps me with my load
Blessed the one who is still my friend
Though gifts and treats I can't afford
Blessed the one who thinks I'm useful
Encouraging me with hopeful words
Blessed the one who boosts my morale
When with problems I'm fraught.

Blessed the one who listens to me
And makes me feel relevant
Blessed the one who believes in me
That I'm not antediluvian
Blessed the one who walks with me
On this lap of life's journey
Blessed the one who prays for me
That in mind and body I'm healthy.

Thank you friend for being there
At the time and place I need you
Be it balmy or blustery the weather
My journey is easier because of you.

Happy birthday, Pisces! http://www.compufield.net/cards/birthday/card2.jpg

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
aww

w'ba3deen ba2aaaaahh?!

Kedah?

El-nobah gatly tany!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do you get this info, do you work for the FBI or what!! [Eek!] )

Nope.

When i hear, i listen.
When i watch, i see.
When i read, i understand.

I care. [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
how do you get this info, do you work for the FBI or what!! [Eek!] )

Nope.

When i hear, i listen.
When i watch, i see.
When i read, i understand.

I care. [Smile]

Awwwwwwwwww
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday, my friends...! [Smile]

http://www.minibite.com/serious/connection.htm

Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how sweet of you all to remember! My birthday hasn't come yet. It is the 31st. [Smile]
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Hey, girl, sorry for the misunderstanding! But in Snoozin's thread "Care to share?" you said you'll be 25 for about another month, so... [Roll Eyes]

Anyhow, you will have your own thread for wishes when the time is right! [Smile]

Ok, guys, no wishes for Minry for now! She's an Aries, we can't put her with the Pisces...she'll drown! [Big Grin]

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sadeeqy, you are truly a blessed lady.

I am sure as usual my husband will forget so it's lovely to be remembered by friends on ES.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Hey, girl, sorry for the misunderstanding! But in Snoozin's thread "Care to share?" you said you'll be 25 for about another month, so... [Roll Eyes]

Anyhow, you will have your own thread for wishes when the time is right! [Smile]

Ok, guys, no wishes for Minry for now! She's an Aries, we can't put her with the Pisces...she'll drown! [Big Grin]

lol
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awwwwww.... Sadeeqy thanks sweetie.... you're one of the truly nice people on this forum!!!
I wish you the best of everything!!!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its lovely that Sadeeqy took the time to find this out.
Thank you Sadeeqy...

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
You're welcomed, girls! You're always in my mind and in my prayers! [Smile]

Hehe...yup, it took a huge amount of time...but i have now four pages with birthdates and ages... [Big Grin]

If with one single happy birthday i bring a smile to someone's face, it's worth it all the effort! [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com