EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » are tooti and charm one and the same?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: are tooti and charm one and the same?
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
????? [Confused]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BING BONG....... Medication time! i must remember.... TWO pink ONE blue!

seems the blue ones that control Horemheb are counteracting tooties pink ones.
double dose aught to do it.

....... unless that will dilute the ones that controll Horemheb.....

[Frown]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One is reptilian, the other is mammalian.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you may have noticed ive decided to throw the yellow ones away......
god save our queen!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
One is reptilian, the other is mammalian.

Both are human.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
god save our queen!

though i'd prescribe them to sonomod, i feel like she needs to take more yellow pills. She needs to calm down. Especially after Automatic is around.

I think those two should not be put next to each other.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*I* am Tooti and Charm.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I am the president of Zimbabwe [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

hey lady.... i told you once already....
(did you see it)?!!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

hey lady.... i told you once already....
(did you see it)?!!!

I saw it.... Should I be scared?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
you should be trembling in yer egg cup lady!
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity!!!
You are a liar!!! president of zimbabwe!! my arse!!!
I saw you among the lettuce and cucumbers at Tesco!!!! it was 4 o clock and you were there sitting with your whole family!!! Your sun dried look did'nt fool me for a second!!!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
god save our queen!

though i'd prescribe them to sonomod, i feel like she needs to take more yellow pills. She needs to calm down. Especially after Automatic is around.

They are together Jesus,
Broadmoor ?, Carstairs ?, cant think of the name off hand???
[Big Grin]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
quote:
quote:
god save our queen!

They are together Jesus,
Broadmoor ?, Carstairs ?, cant think of the name off hand???
[Big Grin]

Off hand and think or think the off hand
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
I think for today it's the end.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com