EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'LL BE A MOTHER ISA !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'LL BE A MOTHER ISA !!!
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeeeeeeey Friends..
I"M GONNA BE A MOTHER inshaa allah [Big Grin] ...i feel soooooooo strange ,happy but feel starnge [Roll Eyes] ...i feel it's a miracle !!!..don't know it's a boy or girl yet...
what i'm gonna name either of them ... [Confused]
How i'm gonna raise them???
How about pregnancy phases??? [Roll Eyes]
LOOOOOOOOOOOT of question ...
NEED HELP ???!!!as my parents aren't in egypt and that is a huge problem [Frown]
and by the way hi to sarah ,yasmine ,germanesara if she still there... and all ..i missed u girls [Wink]
GOD WITH U ALL

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations. how far gone are you?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Mai-you will have a wonderful pregnancy Im sure.
I too was pregnant out of my home country, and only my husbands family to help me through all my worries and excitements, wierd food cravings and moods ( hehe)
You know, I wish I had written a lot down then, like a diary. I only can see letters I wrote to my mum, and of course they were somewhat edited so as not to worry her too much!Things like what was happening in the news, shops that I loved , songs that were famous etc.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Congrats Mai-you will have a wonderful pregnancy Im sure.
I too was pregnant out of my home country, and only my husbands family to help me through all my worries and excitements, wierd food cravings and moods ( hehe)
You know, I wish I had written a lot down then, like a diary. I only can see letters I wrote to my mum, and of course they were somewhat edited so as not to worry her too much!Things like what was happening in the news, shops that I loved , songs that were famous etc.

yeeeeeeeeeh i feeeeeeeel what u are saying ???i do so with my mum
the idea of everything is fine ... [Roll Eyes]
but what's the problem with my nose
i feel like a police dog [Big Grin] i smell everything as if i'm inside it
the smell of the wooden floor...the furniture...the perfumes make me feel sick...i can't see a various types of food...
that's mad me not in good mood :mad:u were like me
i'm in the 1st phase (1-3 month)they said i'll be ok when i reach the fifth hoooooope soooo inshaa allah [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhh-the radar nose!
I couldnt stand the smell of garlic and spices, and I lived in Indonesia WAHHHHHH.
And I would make everyone put out their cigarettes -futile in a chainsmoking country.....
And then I had a thing for tinned californian
( only could be californian) grapefruit juice, which was suddenly highly expensive due to asian economy crisis, so I did commando missions to the local supermarkets, instructing family members ,husband, father in law, driver etc to STOCK PILE it. hehehe.
But I was carrying the first grandkid so I had license to behave like a nitwit.
I still hate the smell of a particular kind of chemical, I dont know what is it but sometimes I detect it in like bathroom bleaches and even mouthwash!!!!
But yes around the fifth month things calm down.
Then you will astound yourself with how vague you have become...where did I put....what did I .....
and the little goldfish/butterfly feeling in your belly ..eventually becomes kicks and little limbs moving across the skin of your tummy..such a beautiful time.Enjoy the ride Mai, its really really wonderful,extreme and just such a luck that we women can experience!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god... smells! melati, we have posted these here on ES somewhere before! i cried whenever i smelled a certain chemical in air freshener, i found it unbearable and would really cry! i couldnt stand the smell of cheese and onion crisps either and i thought i would kill or die on the tube one morning when the guy opposite me opened a packet!!

i was addicted to the smell of synthetic sponge. i loved it. in fact i knew i was pregnant with my 2nd when i went to the loo one day, looked at the bath sponge and was overcome with the urge to smell it!!! what a freak!!!

the vague thing is crazy... and it gets worse just after the birth dont you think? i always feel like i leave my brain in the delivery room! the first time i noticed how stupid i had become was when i went to get some milk out of the fridge and found the fabric conditioner.... sure enough, the ilk was under the sink!

i miss the butterfly feeling and the little kicks. i remember showing my father in law a hand and foot pushing through my skin!!

the worst thing is the sickness in the beginning and the reeeeeeeeeealy tired feeling, like you have taken a sleeping pill during a lecture on toasters or something. when i was pregnant in uni i often fell asleep!

i want a baby.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh no...... i realy do want a baby!!!! [Frown] i hate being single.
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mai,
Congratulations on you're pregnancy. You could educate yourself (and you're husband) on the internet, or ask you're family to send you some good books on babycare and breastfeeding. Join a mothersgroup on internet.
Congratulations again, it is a profoundly wonderfull experience to have a baby, though exhausting too, never forget to enjoy the moment!

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations mai on your pregnancy! this is such great news, you really made my day. we inshallah t2omi bel salamah ya rab. but when did you get married ya benti?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The radar nose! [Big Grin]
and about the smell of garlic and spices !!me tooo but the problem is that my husband like both in the food..also the lemon ...orange or anything that is acidic
And the strange thing is that once i feel i'm ready to eat a certain thing all day and night and after few days i couldn't even see this thing [Roll Eyes]
and about the little goldfish/butterfly feeling in your belly ..the kicks and little limbs moving across the skin of your tummy..i think that's wonderful !
i always tell my husband i'll be like winnie the pooh [Big Grin] with a short t-shirt and a huge tummy under it i'll make a poster for myself in a red t-shirt in the 9th month [Wink]

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
congratulations mai on your pregnancy! this is such great news, you really made my day. we inshallah t2omi bel salamah ya rab. but when did you get married ya benti?

heeeeeeeeeeeey 7ayat how are u girl i really missed u all [Roll Eyes]
yeeeeeeeh u see mabadaya3sh wa2t [Big Grin] i got married at the end of last year ...that's why i was sooooooo busy ..but i'm semi free nowwwwww [Roll Eyes]
and u i see u travelled already ..
dana 7asa be3'orba wana hena rabena y2awiki ya benty
how are u doing there girl
AND BY THE WAY MY BABY's NICK NAME IS "BELILA" [Big Grin]

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Hello Mai,
Congratulations on you're pregnancy. You could educate yourself (and you're husband) on the internet, or ask you're family to send you some good books on babycare and breastfeeding. Join a mothersgroup on internet.
Congratulations again, it is a profoundly wonderfull experience to have a baby, though exhausting too, never forget to enjoy the moment!

Demiana

thanks Demi actually the only thing i do now on computer is opening pregnancy sites...i feel i'm gonna be fired [Big Grin]
do u have babies or not yet???

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
do you have a video camera? every week get someone to video you (in the same spot, same clothes) and just do a slow turn. then when the babys born stand in the spot holding it. then you can edit it all together in a 1 min video... its funny to see yourself gow and pop! i still take a quick shot of the kids once a month to edit. you can see them grow add in a shot of special occasions... crawling standing, first day at school etc... just quick shots to end up with a short clip... its really fun. (but then im into photography and videography). keep a diary too, my eldest will be 10 in a few weeks, and i'll be 30, its funny to read what i was doing, thinking and feeling 10 years ago... especially conversations with people who are sadly, unexpectedly gone now.
i am soooooooo jealous now.... its mothers day here... ive been abandoned for a couple of hours while the kids are next door making me a surprise (i know its a cake), and i feel all sad and lonely and very single. i hope i meet someone soon, i want another 4 kids!!!!

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
do you have a video camera? every week get someone to video you (in the same spot, same clothes) and just do a slow turn. then when the babys born stand in the spot holding it. then you can edit it all together in a 1 min video... its funny to see yourself gow and pop! i still take a quick shot of the kids once a month to edit. you can see them grow add in a shot of special occasions... crawling standing, first day at school etc... just quick shots to end up with a short clip... its really fun. (but then im into photography and videography). keep a diary too, my eldest will be 10 in a few weeks, and i'll be 30, its funny to read what i was doing, thinking and feeling 10 years ago... especially conversations with people who are sadly, unexpectedly gone now.
i am soooooooo jealous now.... its mothers day here... ive been abandoned for a couple of hours while the kids are next door making me a surprise (i know its a cake), and i feel all sad and lonely and very single. i hope i meet someone soon, i want another 4 kids!!!!

i like the video idea of my tummy getting bigger and bigger [Big Grin]
ill try to do it isa but i'll make it with short red T-shirt to have the poster of winnie the pooh i dreamed of at the end [Big Grin]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mai:
Heeeeeeeey Friends..
I"M GONNA BE A MOTHER inshaa allah [Big Grin] ...i feel soooooooo strange ,happy but feel starnge [Roll Eyes] ...i feel it's a miracle !!!..don't know it's a boy or girl yet...
NEED HELP ???!!!as my parents aren't in egypt and that is a huge problem [Frown]
and by the way hi to sarah ,yasmine ,germanesara if she still there... and all ..i missed u girls [Wink]
GOD WITH U ALL

congratulations for your baby. [Smile]
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mai, Mai, Mai....... so happy to hear your great news. I am so glad for you, really. A baby is a miracle coming true. It will be the most wonderful experience you will witness in your life. Congratulations and I hope you master the first three months bravely. After that a lot of symptoms will lessen or even go away totally. Eat healthy, don't carry heavy things, don't put on too fast weight, go to all of your scheduled doctor appointments and also don't worry too much - you will be just fine.

I was pregnant the first time in Cairo and I remember so well. The heat, the dust, all the different smells..... I felt very miserable for the first months.

And I didn't like to get pictures of me taken whenever I was pregnant especially in the later term I would always balloon up, my face would hold extra water I would look very tired etc.

Congratulations again. Wonderful we have a pregnant ES member on here again. Let us know how you're doing from time to time. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enjoy them when there young.as i will seem like yesterday when there 20, as the old lady of 73 said to the young lady,it was only three weeks ago i was your age
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
enjoy them when there young.as i will seem like yesterday when there 20, as the old lady of 73 said to the young lady,it was only three weeks ago i was your age

scary
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
i dont want to have no children, i'll turn them crazy like i am
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
i dont want to have no children

So this means a 'yes'........ (2 x no = 1 yes) [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Cesar:
i dont want to have no children

So this means a 'yes'........ (2 x no = 1 yes) [Wink]
a no equals a -1 and you have to addition it and -1+(-1) = -2

But you've got the rule right although it's not appliable there 2 X (-1) = 2

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
baby making.... chemistry followed by physics followed by biology followed by maths.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i have an A level in each of those subjects... and 4 kids to show for it!!!
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ever the result it will keep you on your toes till you die,but you will enjoy it
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Mai,

I have two wonderfull children age 7 and 9 and it was only yesterday they were born!:-)
You hopped on to a rollercoaster dear, as Mac says they will keep you on you're too's forever (thanks Mac) they will get the better of you, but it is an amazing joy to watch over them and see them grow.
Take good care of yourself and take it easy whatever comes you're way.
I took my children to Egypt for familyholidays even when they were very small and I loved the time in my family there, they are great with children. Although I worried about the lack of hygiene I managed to work around it. If you breastfeed them you will have a huge opportunity and it is socially so much more accepted than where I live!

Enjoy Mai

Demiana

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

heeeeeeeeeeeey 7ayat how are u girl i really missed u all [Roll Eyes]
yeeeeeeeh u see mabadaya3sh wa2t [Big Grin] i got married at the end of last year ...that's why i was sooooooo busy ..but i'm semi free nowwwwww [Roll Eyes]
and u i see u travelled already ..
dana 7asa be3'orba wana hena rabena y2awiki ya benty
how are u doing there girl
AND BY THE WAY MY BABY's NICK NAME IS "BELILA" [Big Grin]

mabrouk begad ya mai, 3ala el gawaz wel 7aml! i'm so happy for you, and inshallah it will be an easy pregnancy and a smooth birth ameen.
elhamdullelah i'm fine, but still having problems with adjusting shwaya. ahli beyw7ashoni, we kteer bab2a 3ayza arga3 masr.
howa enti 3aysha fen? meh fe masr bardo? if not, can't you ask your mother to come to you esecially inshallah in the last few months?
yalla t2omi bel salamah inshallah!

ps: belila is a great nickname [Big Grin]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Mai! [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]congratulations for your baby. [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]
Thanks a looooooooooooooooot [Big Grin]
-despite of the morning and day sickness
-the tummy that felt like carring a sand bag [Frown]
-a radar nose [Wink]
-a very nice relation ship with my husband whom i make take shower 100000000 times a day with detole soap [Roll Eyes] and gonna get crazy from me
-and the idea of finding me sleeping anywhere,any time
I"M FINE THANKS GOD [Big Grin]

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrouk ya Mai, fadel 11, sheddy 7elek
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

I remember this name from 6 months back....

amaziong how "troubles" comes in after all the trouble on ES for the last few days are gone....

for now...i think..

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAI!!!
eh da2.. wow youre quick girl!!

You dissapear for some months and then youre married and pregnant!! [Eek!] If only i could learn from you how to do that [Big Grin]

Mabrooooooooooooooook!!! I am so happy for you!!
Now when i come back to cairo. i have to see you with youre big tummy and all [Big Grin]

habibty you know what my sister used to do. she would write kind of a diary for her baby.
with what she bought to him, how she feels with having a little sweet angel inside of her. and stuff like that.
I am so happy for you sweety.
May Allah watch over you and your baby [Smile]
but when he/she grows up dont forget to tell him about auntie Sara [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And would propably be the only one who will buy the little angel books [Big Grin]

I remember when my sister was pregnant.. i wasnt allowed to enter the house. she obviously didnt like the smell of my hugo boss [Big Grin]

Now dont do much work.. and have some rest. and eat lots of nutritous food.

keep me updated ok..

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Mai and congratulations!

Looks like we are both pregnant...
How far along are you now? Is this your first pregnancy. It's my first I am so nervous.
What kind of things are you feeling already?
Are you in Egypt?

If you feel I am being nosey, just say so..I totally understand. I just got excited for you too!

Take care...

quote:
Heeeeeeeey Friends..
GOD WITH U ALL

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Mai and Snapdragon, your good news got me way too excited too. Just on the weekend I put the clothes of my 4-month-old son - which became too small for him - down in the cellar, I coulnd't decide to donate them. And who knows, I might need them again...... just kidding. The next child what we will welcome into our family will be adopted.

Anyway, I wish you both wonderful pregnancies, it's very thrilling to feel the baby inside of you growing, please make sure you go to all scheduled doctor appointments and isn't it wonderful to see the babies already on the ultrasound scanner?

I am very excited for you girls ....... mabrouk! [Smile]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

enta kont fen ya ragel!!!
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giving birth is the worst and the best feeling in the world. It can not be descreibed to someone who has not tried it. It hurts like hell but keep on focusing on that it will soon be over and give you the best "result" of your life. Nothing beats the feeling you will of having your little wet bloody baby on your stomach. Its a feeling of great great love nearly like being inlove.
The best of luck to you and your new little family.

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
MAI!!!
eh da2.. wow youre quick girl!!

You dissapear for some months and then youre married and pregnant!! [Eek!] If only i could learn from you how to do that

Mabrooooooooooooooook!!! I am so happy for you!!
Now when i come back to cairo. i have to see you with youre big tummy and all

habibty you know what my sister used to do. she would write kind of a diary for her baby.
with what she bought to him, how she feels with having a little sweet angel inside of her. and stuff like that.
I am so happy for you sweety.
May Allah watch over you and your baby
but when he/she grows up dont forget to tell him about auntie Sara
And would propably be the only one who will buy the little angel books

I remember when my sister was pregnant.. i wasnt allowed to enter the house. she obviously didnt like the smell of my hugo boss

Now dont do much work.. and have some rest. and eat lots of nutritous food.

keep me updated ok..

hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GIRL HOW ARE U I MISSED U SOOOOOOO MUCH
yeh shofty elsor3a [Roll Eyes]
but believe me ,me myself don't know when and how all of that happened actually my grandfather was so ill so we make the wedding early and that was his wish actually he come to my "katb ketab"but he couldn't in my wedding day ...ask the forgivness for him ...
that's why i was sooooooooooooooo busy
i had to arrange everything and finish my flate in a very small time ...
any way
about pregnancy [Big Grin] that was the sor3a u want to learn girl...BUT BELEIVE ME WHEN I KNOW THE TRICK I WILL TELL U [Wink] it was just the wish of allah not my shatara ya3ny [Cool]
any way i hope to see u when u come the next tim isa ..to see me in the red short T-shirt..
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HIGO_BOSS [Mad]
God with u sisterhope to hear from u isa

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

enta kont fen ya ragel!!!
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk first i didn't know u disappear tooooo trouble Hope it was a good reason isa "sure not being winnie the pooh [Big Grin] "
thanks veryyyyyyyyyyyy much trouble ed3ily ...
God with u By the way 7ayat i always think how can i send u a bottle of sobya every time i enter egypt search don't worry i'll find a way
DON"T WORRY>>> [Big Grin]
Hope u are well girl
Rabena ye2awiki 3al3'orba ya benty [Roll Eyes]

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TheWesternDebt2Islam aka Ki$$ aka K:
quote:

I remember this name from 6 months back....

amaziong how "troubles" comes in after all the trouble on ES for the last few days are gone....

for now...i think..

OK which name u remember 6 months back....
me or trouble???????????????
Hope any of us make u a good memories cos i think we will be there from now isa and soon i'll bring another trouble making isa
AND THANKS FOR NOT CONGRATULATING [Big Grin]
[Roll Eyes]

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS ,cannot say i not envy you cus i do lucky woman i wish you well in the pregancy ..bless you ....take care..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nado
Member # 10706

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nado     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ho mai i am egyptian and living now in sharm, i have a little boy a year now so i had been in your shoes so i will be glad to answer any of your worries just ask, i used to spend so much money on books and staying on the net for hours so i can say i got so much info

hope you the best

Posts: 6 | From: Sharm | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by nado:
ho mai i am egyptian and living now in sharm, i have a little boy a year now so i had been in your shoes so i will be glad to answer any of your worries just ask, i used to spend so much money on books and staying on the net for hours so i can say i got so much info

hope you the best

Thanks girl god protect u too and ur family isa ...i think i' will wear a very thick eye glasses too [Roll Eyes] by the end of this period from net and books [Cool]
But actually i was thinking about a question today ???
as u have a boy..did u notice any strange symptoms on ur body...cos they tell me either males or females do make diffrent effects on the mother's body... [Confused]
i still don't know my baby gender .. [Roll Eyes]
God with u

Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by CHIMPS:
CONGRATULATIONS ,cannot say i not envy you cus i do lucky woman i wish you well in the pregancy ..bless you ....take care..

ENVY ME [Eek!]
anyway thanks for the congratulation [Roll Eyes]
5 we khemesa [Big Grin]
God give u the best isa

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com