EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Jesus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jesus
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to share with you something that happened tonight and that made me change my name on this board.

Have you ever been called Jesus? People believing in you more than in themselves? I'm quite sure some of you guys experienced it.

That's freaking me out. I'm pleased, excited but somehow i feel like something's missing

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok... just found this after posting on the other thread.... u ok?
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and now the scary avatar????....
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's scary there i don't get you...
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
are you scared of me now? What's going on?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Pray me:
I have to share with you something that happened tonight and that made me change my name on this board.

Have you ever been called Jesus? People believing in you more than in themselves? I'm quite sure some of you guys experienced it.

That's freaking me out. I'm pleased, excited but somehow i feel like something's missing

well? what happened??
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i liked your avatar.... i always imagined you crooning like frank sinatra.... very smooth. now you look like a surgeon from a horror film!!!

why would any of us be called jesus? who believes in you more than themselves? whats missing???

pray tell...

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Come on Charm... easy with the avatar thing, i don't want to insult you...

I don't know.The guys with who i talked tonight.The fact that i feel like nothing's missing, it's new.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
jesus.... theres only you and me in here and were talking on 3 threads!!!!

and heres another coincidence.... i just typed 'when your not insulting me' on the other thread then found this saying you dont want to insult me!!!

ok... i once knew someone who had this really strong belief in coincidences.... he freaked me out a bit. he was at the centre of a really bizarre string of coincidences in my life and he seemed to know that. he said 'there is such a thing as coincidences.... but we must pay attention to a string of them, for this is not a coincidence, but a sign'.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
If he was at the center of these coincidences, then believe me the coincidences that happened were probably not coincidences.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hey... these guys... they wernt called mathew, mark, luke and john were they?

just kidding!!

im going to bed now.... thanks for sharing this... it has touched me, and i will be on the lookout for any signs that i might need to see.

good night Djezus.... and pay particular attention to your dreams tonight....

coincidentally.... thats how i entered ES today... posting a topic on bizarre dreams....

perhaps i will find yours there tomorrow! x

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
good night. i wish you sweet dreams.
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus is a pretty common name in latin world-wouldnt worry you would be one of many!
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah , why you worry about the name Jesus? Jesus name in Arabic is Isa and christians name their childrens Isa, so no worries.
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Nope.... I can honestly say nobody's ever called me jesus!!!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

Nope.... I can honestly say nobody's ever called me jesus!!!
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

maybe marie would be more appropriate.
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you its very arrogant of you to compare yourself to jesus 3aleih el salam. howa fen wenta fen yabni?!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
i think you its very arrogant of you to compare yourself to jesus 3aleih el salam. howa fen wenta fen yabni?!!

it is you're right, but if you didn't compare yourself and someone else did... it's OK.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they meant it in the hispanic way, 'hay'zeus', Jesus [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Maybe they meant it in the hispanic way, 'hay'zeus', Jesus [Big Grin]

they were from Holland actually
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
probably stoned then!!! he he.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
probably stoned then!!! he he.

they must have at least been confused to think i could be a prophet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com