EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ApRiL aPriL :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ApRiL aPriL :)
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEy guys [Smile] dont forget to fool all around u [Big Grin]

yippie i will enjoy that day, its just fun, but last year i overslept it and they fooled me [Frown] so i wont forget it this time, wanna hear some storys after the 1st april. YOHOOOO

have a good night

greets kerroooo

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey kerry

i read your post too late hahahaha..it's the end of april fool's day now...i completly forget about it [Smile]

take care and Godbless

--------------------
===========Sana===========
Allah yesallemeku

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OHHH im still in the 1st april and a friend of me fooled me soo bad today i really believed it [Smile] after that i laughed so much coz it was tooooo funny!!!it was very professional ...listen:

from my friend the boyfriend called me and said: hi this is mr. blblablablaa from frankfurt airport, misses blablablla u gotta flight on thursday to cairo right, ( and i really have a flight on thursday [Smile] ) this flight is canceled and will be late round 2 more hours..i said ok and asked for the flight of my mom which is on wednesday and he asked me to spell her name and all that exact stuff what always the staff askes [Smile] i was a little upset and asked, IS THIS AN APRILFOOL??? he said, no madame im sorry its not i just have to call all the passengers to tell them that they know about it, so i said GREAT THANKS BYE [Smile] after that call i called my mom to tell her about my flight [Smile] [Smile] coz i believed it....a few minutes later my friend called and said: OH KERRY UR FLIGHT WILL BE LATE ON THURSDAY...i wondered how she knew than she told me it was her boyfriend that fooled me for her I LOVED IT [Smile]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha....

Crazy..by the way, I wish you a safe trip to Cairo:)

Take care

--------------------
===========Sana===========
Allah yesallemeku

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe thats quite funny, I'd feel like a bit of an idiot though if someone did that to me. I forgot about april fools and the dy is over now [Frown]
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com