EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » love is beyond any description

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: love is beyond any description
zahra
Member # 8943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zahra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"love is greater than anyone can express, greater than that which anyone can understand of experience. its always fully expressed by those who are givers, whenever love is given, and its nature is quite fully known by all who have feelings, wheneverits presence is felt.
love knows no absolute boundaries ,but all of the boundaries in life were put there out of love to allow soule's desire to find expression.
love is the inspiration for all that is and yet its far beyond anything or any comination of things.its greater than any thought or conceptio of meaning, yet its the reason we have thoughtand why meaning are sought.
love is the key that can unlock anything,it can reveal the deepest mystery, it will soften the hardest heart...it brings u to the very heart of the heaven.
for love is a a gift,its in fact the one gift there is,as truely, its the one gift we can find.
giving,kidness and expression of love bringus closer to the one and closer to our own true self.
love is the substance of life and love's expression is the purpose for which all of the reality came into being" [Smile]
So thought, it has always been here,it will only be to appear in its own sweet time" [Wink]

Posts: 44 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pablowablo
Member # 9129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pablowablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love is a load of SH!T
Posts: 113 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maryanne
Member # 9311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maryanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pablowablo you reply made my cry with laughter..Thank you

--------------------
Every morning is a fresh beginning. Every day is the world made new. Today is a new day. Today is my world made new. I have lived all my life up to this moment, to come to this day. This moment - this day - is as good as any moment in all eternity.

Posts: 224 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pablowablo:
Love is a load of SH!T

Damn it. [Mad]
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poopiepants
Member # 10601

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopiepants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my pants are full of love [Smile]
Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love.
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Love is the people, it is hard to be true.
When Love is what between the people, it is the thing human race need to live.

It is the Love that creates people.
Not the Love created by people.

Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

That Love is set on earth by its Creator.

Too Holy for words ... isn't ?!

poopiepants
Member # 10601

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for poopiepants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You
by Joice Francine Laksana

If i never knew you....
i would never have this day
if i never knew you...
i would never have so many best moment in my life- like now
if i never knew you...
i would never realize that i'm so precious in this world
If i never knew you...
I wouldn't be standing here with my broken heart
and never wanting to know about love anymore
and not saying, "Love sucks."

But...
Because of you...
i have had the very best day in my life
Because of you...
I have a lot of sweet memories of moment we passed together
Because of you...
I know how precious i am in this world
Because of you...
I can stand again from my sadness
and i can have a new story in my life- with you
because of you...
I can feel how beautiful is this feeling called LOVE

Thank you...
for being here... standing here for me...
helping me stand again from my sadness
Thanks you...
for your sacrifices you do to me...
Thank you...
for your big and sweet love...
Thank you...
for everything you've done for me...

My last word are...
Thank you for everything...
i'm very happy to have you in my life...
thanks to GOD because HE had sent you for me
to fill my life with love, again...
and i hope HE sent you for me as my destiny...
I hope our love will grow bigger and bigger everyday...
because there's no one who can change your place in my heart..

Posts: 25 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zahra... no offence (might just be the weekend ive had) but i read your post with a screwed up face, (just not feeling it, my fault not yours) i almost thought "god, what a load of crap" then i read pablos reply and had to laugh!

cheers pablo... its good to know someone else is as fed up with the whole lovey dovey b*%%*cks!!

you made my night!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara7a ra7a
Member # 10232

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara7a ra7a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zahra..i like your poetry..jamela giddan [Smile]

--------------------
===========Sana===========
Allah yesallemeku

Posts: 45 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zahra
Member # 8943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zahra   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank u all ......i appreciate all of ur opinion about my post....poetry has magic , especially when it come from the heart ,it can touch us, move us, delights us, enlighten us makes us laugh , cry, and both enrich our deepest memories, our deepest emotions..

my post about love and i meant love , not only love between men and women,but love of our god, love of our religion ,our sociaty, our friends our families , our countries,i mean love of our life.....
thank u all ....bless u

--------------------
zahra

Posts: 44 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey zahra

7ob eh elly enti gaya te2oli 3aleh... [Big Grin]

thx for ur earlier post

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zahra
Member # 8943

Rate Member
hey egyptiandoc...

love is love , love creates people....its the substance of life....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com