EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy birthday, Redsea!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday, Redsea!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had the opportunity to know you, but from what i've red on your posts, you are a lovely lady. You have all my respect and admiration.

I know that today is your birthday and i just want to send you some warm wishes. I hope you had a wonderful day to remember!

Happy birthday, Redsea! May God bless you and keep you in his light! [Smile]

P.S. I don't know if i remember correctly, but i think that today is also another's member birthday ...Debbie!

If it's right, well, because i like you as much i like Redsea, even if you didn't post here since last year...

Happy birthday to you, too! [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calender.
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey
you are right its her birthday

Happy birthday lovely redsea [Smile]

i think debbie's too...happy b-day Debbie

good work sadeeqy [Smile]

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redsea
Member # 3150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much Sadeeqy.... are you a Private Detective?? I have been for a very nice meal in El Gouna.

Mohamedddddd......Thank you for the lovely e-card, must be time for you to go to America so have a wonderful time and hurry up back!!!

Posts: 88 | From: egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com