EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ain El Sokhna

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ain El Sokhna
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Would like to know which place is nice to stay there.

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is nice you can stay [Big Grin]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karim... hi. sorry no one has helped you... wish i could!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to this site http://www.touregypt.net/ and find the section of the hotels. You can choose the location you want to find accomodation at and it will give you a list of the hotels there. I do not know which is best, though.
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been there once, there are nice villas and the sea is great!! I really enjoyed my time. But I can't tell you much about hotels, villas, and everything, since I was only visiting friends.
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
finsit
Member # 274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for finsit   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For good standards, its Stella de Mari - 5 stars.

For a reasonable economic stay with good rooms and nice seaview, its Hotel Portrait. NIght for double bed is 300 LE.

Posts: 103 | From: Lahore, Pakistan | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have used the Palace Hotel before at Ain Shoukna. During the summer you can use teh facilities at a daily rate charge of 85 egp per person, it had a nice beach and swimming pool. Don't know much about the rooms there though. Try giving them a ring.
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my tip, is stella, too but if u got some friends in cairo ask them coz a lot of people got an apartment there....maybe... [Smile]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkadi80
Member # 4530

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkadi80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stella is nice, and there is another place called Palmera "North of Kattameya road", this one is good too, and if you don't care about the level of accomodation you can go for Amigo "further north of Palmera"
Posts: 407 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone that I know just came from Palmera and said it's nice.

quote:
Originally posted by elkadi80:
Stella is nice, and there is another place called Palmera "North of Kattameya road", this one is good too, and if you don't care about the level of accomodation you can go for Amigo "further north of Palmera"

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
airline co-brands one credit replica breguet credit cardplus the American Express and Diners Nike training shoes Diners Club cards that allow you to fake hermes to transfer card
credit into miles in christian dior watch in participating airline programs.Given that bank card replica louis vuitton wallets card credit is not equivalent to airline fendi discount handbags airline miles, calling

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com