EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Everything everyone ever wanted to know about you but never thought or dared to ask (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Everything everyone ever wanted to know about you but never thought or dared to ask
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moonneal, thanks. [Smile] I am glad you liked it.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MousseT
Member # 9226

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MousseT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice thread Sharon!! [Smile]

a smell that makes you pause: cut grass
a color you like to wear: black
regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet: cat
a flower you would like to grow in your garden: white cyclamen
a taste that makes you melt:mango
a hobby that occupies your time:reading
a sport you enjoy watching:none
a sport you enjoy playing:scuba diving; skying
a city you like to visit: New Orleans
a country you like to explore:South Africa
a book you strongly recommend:"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" by Mitch Albom
an author who strongly affected you:Gabriel Garcia Marquez
your favorite place to sit at home:on the floor, barefooted
your motto:Carpe Diem
when you sleep you wear:male boxers and a T-shirt
your current philosophy is: live and let live
3 people that occupy your thoughts the most:my two little nieces; my friend Alba who recovered from a bad illness
something you learned this week:it's never too late...
if you were a plant, you would be:oak
if you were a beverage, food or coctail, you would be:Mexican fajitas with strawberry margarita frozen
if you would chose the age of your death it would be the following age: 80 years old if I am able to look indipendently after myself till that age, before if not.
if you could have wings you would fly above: the Himalaya
if you could ask God 1 question, it would be:give me the ability to speak all the languages of the world
if you could visit any time period, you would chose:ancient Egypt!!!
you like suprises? : of course, I'm a woman...
3 things that you admire in women:sincerity, sweetness,brain
3 things that you admire in men: sincerity, sweetness,brain

Posts: 285 | From: Milano, Italy | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asooma:
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
quote:
i love huge men [Wink]

elaborate plz

I like "huge" men, actually they have to be tallllllllllllll and body building [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB]
Ya setti 7amdellah 3alsalama. 3ash meen shafek.

Big men? ana eftakartek asdek kersh...I'm so fond of el kersh!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i love huge men [Wink]

elaborate plz

I like "huge" men, actually they have to be tallllllllllllll and body building [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Big men? ana eftakartek asdek kersh...I'm so fond of el kersh! [/QB]

I wish I had one [Big Grin]
Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MousseT:
Nice thread Sharon!! [Smile] an author who strongly affected you:Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Hi MousseT [Smile]

Thanks dear. Yesterday I was going through some emails and I got the Garcia's text (the one that was forwarded to his friends). He wrote about what he would do if God gave him a "piece of life".

I intended to send this written text in the card to my lovely cousin for his BIRTHDAY but then I've changed my mind and send him 2 b-cards instead. (I could not decide which one he will like better so I sent him both)

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you what a coincidence! Yesterday I was reading Marquez, and today he was mentioned by you on the message board.

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mai
Member # 6172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
Hi ... [Smile] Let's see how similar or different we are. Please answer on the following questions spontaneously. The best answer will be the first thought that comes to your mind.

a smell that makes you pause:
a color you like to wear:Beige...
regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet:shiraz cat
a flower you would like to grow in your garden:indian jasmine
a taste that makes you melt:coffee
a hobby that occupies your time:
a sport you enjoy watching:football match -when egypt play only [Roll Eyes] -
a sport you enjoy playing:walking
a city you like to visit:island
a country you like to explore:australia
a book you strongly recommend:Eny ra7ela/nadia
an author who strongly affected you:youssef elseba3y
your favorite place to sit at home:living room
your motto:nothing deserve
when you sleep you wear:yes of cource [Big Grin]
your current philosophy is:Nothing is endless
3 people that occupy your thoughts the most:Baby-husband-MuM
something you learned this week:i will never learn how to deal
if you were a plant, you would be:certain tree in my mind
if you were a beverage, food or coctail, you would be:choclate cake
if you would chose the age of your death it would be the following age:can't answer..it depend
if you could have wings you would fly above: SA
if you could ask God 1 question, it would be:u are the only way out...!!!so please can u???!!!
if you could visit any time period, you would chose:60s in egypt
you like suprises? : no
3 things that you admire in women:kind..good mind..gad3ana
3 things that you admire in men:Loving ..merciful..compassionate

Posts: 336 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i love huge men [Wink]

elaborate plz

I like "huge" men, actually they have to be tallllllllllllll and body building [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Big men? ana eftakartek asdek kersh...I'm so fond of el kersh! [/QB]

2NTEY FEEN YA BNTEY, BGD MISSED YOU ALOT, WHY DIDNT YOU COME TO THE BRIGHTER PLACE?
you know what did i mean? didnt you [Roll Eyes] l2aaaaaa, bas betahargey, karsh oh my god, i hate karsh,
it is just i'm short and i like my man to be taller then me, like i have to feel that I;m walking with my man not beside my kid...
but tall and skiny will be a problem so that's why I prefer them huge [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

2NTEY FEEN YA BNTEY, BGD MISSED YOU ALOT, WHY DIDNT YOU COME TO THE BRIGHTER PLACE?
you know what did i mean? didnt you [Roll Eyes] l2aaaaaa, bas betahargey, karsh oh my god, i hate karsh,
it is just i'm short and i like my man to be taller then me, like i have to feel that I;m walking with my man not beside my kid...
but tall and skiny will be a problem so that's why I prefer them huge [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hmmm...I'm happy here [Smile] And was waiting for u to come to the darker side shwaya.
Welcome back. You see, some ppl are reaaaaaaaaalllly doing a good job at brightening it up here, sharon's threads, 7ayat's comments, lazeez, and many more (wadi ya setti corv rege3lena belsalama wehayetsala 3aleina).
As for the kersh...I find it cute. And I'm not fond of tall men. Ehem..there's this theory abt tall men..ehem..I hope u know what I mean. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh cheers ngeg....!!!

i was one of the original supporters of the 'brighter place'....

yet chose not to go there and tried my DAMNDEST to post thread after thread here when it needed it.

the 'brighter' place is dull. ES has life in the old dog yet!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And I'm not fond of tall men. Ehem..there's this theory abt tall men..ehem..I hope u know what I mean. [Big Grin]

Yeah, tall men have short dicks. Short men have long and full dicks.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a smell that makes you pause: Spring Flowers
a color you like to wear: Black
regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet: None
a flower you would like to grow in your garden: Moonbeam Coreopsis
a taste that makes you melt: Grilled Steak
a hobby that occupies your time: Piano
a sport you enjoy watching: Basketball
a sport you enjoy playing: Biking
a city you like to visit: Bombay
a country you like to explore: India
a book you strongly recommend: Night
an author who strongly affected you: Elie Weisel
your favorite place to sit at home: Balcony
your motto: Live Free or Die
when you sleep you wear: Nothing
your current philosophy is: No Fear
3 people that occupy your thoughts the most: Husband, Nephew, Me
something you learned this week: That walking up 14 flights isn't as hard as it looks.
if you were a plant, you would be: Winter Jasmine
if you were a beverage, food or coctail, you would be: chai
if you would chose the age of your death it would be the following age: 85
if you could have wings you would fly above: Great Wall of China
if you could ask God 1 question, it would be: What is the answer to everything?
if you could visit any time period, you would chose: Early 20th century India
you like suprises? : Yes
3 things that you admire in women: Strength, Endurance, Love
3 things that you admire in men: Confidence, Determination, Innovation

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hmmm...I'm happy here [Smile] And was waiting for u to come to the darker side shwaya.
Welcome back. You see, some ppl are reaaaaaaaaalllly doing a good job at brightening it up here, sharon's threads, 7ayat's comments, lazeez, and many more (wadi ya setti corv rege3lena belsalama wehayetsala 3aleina).
As for the kersh...I find it cute. And I'm not fond of tall men. Ehem..there's this theory abt tall men..ehem..I hope u know what I mean. [Big Grin]

y3ney i dont want him that tall hahahaha
but you know I'm 157 cm so any man will be ofcourse taller than me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
wa b3deen y3ney i dont have to post my pic y3ney!!3ashn t3rfow 2ney osyra

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a smell that makes you pause:" Sea air on the Mediterranean shore"
a color you like to wear: "Black/White"
regardless of size or circumstance, an animal you would like to own as a pet: "Big Tropical/Desert Spider"
a flower you would like to grow in your garden: "Coreopsis"
a taste that makes you melt: "Coconut shake from Rahmani, Old Cairo"
a hobby that occupies your time: "Meditation"
a sport you enjoy watching: "Boxing"
a sport you enjoy playing: (used to) "Boxing"
a city you like to visit: "Mecca"
a country you like to explore: "Kapilavastu/Nepal, Mongolia, and Eastern Europe"
a book you strongly recommend: "The Koran"
an author who strongly affected you: "Baudelaire"
your favorite place to sit at home: "My room and the roof"
your motto: "Ce n'est dieu que Allah"
when you sleep you wear: "Heavy cotton pants (helps with night ejaculation [Big Grin] ), and T-shirt"
your current philosophy is: "I belong Only to Allah, and who belongs to me Must belong to Him"
3 people that occupy your thoughts the most: "Allah, Myself, and my Dream Lady" [Frown]
something you learned this week: "Giving, contributes to your success and to your fortune building"
if you were a plant, you would be: "Coral reef plant (despite the ugly divers)"
if you were a beverage, food or coctail, you would be: "Coffee"
if you would chose the age of your death it would be the following age: "26 y/o"
if you could have wings you would fly above: "The Ocean"
if you could ask God 1 question, it would be: "Why not yet ...?!"
if you could visit any time period, you would chose: "La Belle Epoque"
you like suprises? : "Only good ones" [Smile]
3 things that you admire in women: "Everything except Stubborness"
3 things that you admire in men: "To be my friends/allies or avoid me"

Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous.:
if you could visit any time period, you would chose: "La Belle Epoque"

Are you refering to the time period of Khedive Ismail and afterwards. The expansion of Heliopolis, Garden City and other Foreign districts?

Paris along the Nile : architecture in Cairo from the Belle Epoque / Cynthia Myntti.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ISBN=9774245105&pdf=y

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Nope my dear, I was referring to this era in Europe, not Egypt [Smile]

P.S. I will not talk to you ever again unless you stop the BRB thing [Wink] [Big Grin]

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
I have given ya enough time,

SONO, I DON'T WISH TO TALK TO YA ANY MORE.

CIAO PUFFY TEDDY BEAR .......

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
I have given ya enough time,

SONO, I DON'T WISH TO TALK TO YA ANY MORE.

CIAO PUFFY TEDDY BEAR .......

Make sure you wear some canvas pants tonight, okay?
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
What that supposed to mean ?
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
You may think yourself anyyyyyyyyyyyyything BUT a pretty lady by any means [Wink] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
quote:

something you learned this week: "Giving, contributes to your success and to your fortune building"

And, something else, Yanks are nothing but Pigs ...People think they are people and live in a great country, they are nothing but the most fragile and psychotic creatures that can exist on this planet, I guess they should get banned from leaving their country, unless they are approved as Recovered patients .......
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
It is a matter of race I guess, Anglo-Saxons through history were the main if not the only source of human kind destruction arts, technologies, philosophies, and just existing in this world for them is a waste of oxygen and human souls and time and endless efforts in vain supposed to make human kind have better life.

Yanks are a mix of everything, but once the Anglo-Saxons runs in a vein, that is it ... and the rest with them on the same land get infected ...

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
And I'm not fond of tall men. Ehem..there's this theory abt tall men..ehem..I hope u know what I mean. [Big Grin]

HAHAHAHAHA.. I know u knew sono! I was testing sweet shy asmaa's knowledge!!! Shame on u [Wink]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
oh cheers ngeg....!!!

yet chose not to go there and tried my DAMNDEST to post thread after thread here when it needed it.

Charm,
I have to admit that u did a great job too! And hey, it worked ..I think ES is recovering quickly.
As for the brighter place, I'm sure it's great.. there is creme de la creme over there. But still, I got so used to ES.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
y3ney i dont want him that tall hahahaha
but you know I'm 157 cm so any man will be ofcourse taller than me [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
wa b3deen y3ney i dont have to post my pic y3ney!!3ashn t3rfow 2ney osyra [/QB]

Da kol wa7ed tawil femasr- (average height for men is around 178cm)- faker nafso GOD! bala elet eema!!
Mara gali 3arees moghaffal -beta3 3asoola fel gonella- and he called me "wana feya eh ba2a mesh 3agbek? dana tawil wabyad yaani kont ha7asenloko el nasl!!!ell enti fih dah esmo battar 3al ne3ma"..

As if all what's missing in our family is for the next generations to be taller and fairer!!!

I read million times that shorter men are happier.

As for u being short,-(Did u know that the famous kate moss is one of the shortest models -169 cm- and one of the most successful in the whole world?) Be proud woman!
Bas ana mesh fahmaki bardo,
Will a tall man add to yr height 5 cm?
You are lucky u r short bcz yr chances go from 160 cm all the way UP!!!

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
oh cheers ngeg....!!!

Charm,
I have to admit that u did a great job too! And hey, it worked ..I think ES is recovering quickly.
As for the brighter place, I'm sure it's great.. there is creme de la creme over there. But still, I got so used to ES.

What is the Brighter place for God's sake ???
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ngeg... dont say a word. thats at the request of the management!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Why would anyone tell u where the brighter side is.
They chose a peaceful spot to share their thoughts away from all the fighting, whining and bitching on ES everyday.
Now, why on earth would we want to reveal to everyone where these happy ppl are hiding???? duh!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
ngeg... dont say a word. thats at the request of the management!!!

You r killing me!!!!! hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Sooner or later, I will find out and then... I shall make them pay for you hiding it from me [Wink]
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
May be next lifetime...

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
he he... i feel the need for a little sunshine on my face.....

im off to a brighter place.

(the offy)

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ehem...my husband is a tall man...that theory is incorrect. He's tall in more places than one. [Wink] No complaints in the apendange area for me.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

HAHAHAHAHA.. I know u knew sono! I was testing sweet shy asmaa's knowledge!!! Shame on u [Wink]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
I wanted to read all replies than I 've changed my mind in order not to influence my own responses so [Big Grin] here we go:

a smell that makes you pause: smell of Hyacinthus
( http://www.onyxtree.com/IMAGE-FLO/Hyacinthus_o.jpg )

The link is not working, I can't smell anything [Frown]
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Yes, I Do Love Indian Flavors, got some link where I can sample some ?! [Smile]
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
I was born second day of the start of the Bolshevik Revolution, October, 1917. And you, dear ?!
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
I am 89 years old, what is so weird about that ?! Don't you have respect for older people ?!

I take so long to answer cause I am busy and cause of the 180 Rule, they even consider PM's as posting, so if I answer a PM, I still have to wait 180 seconds to post over here ...... and the age factor too [Frown]

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
What links, the Kama Sutra ? I heard of it as a reference for sex life and finally decided to check it over and then I thought maybe some people never heard of it, specially unmarried egyptian people, they would learn something, in Egypt, people don't have sex education ...

A man can do that stuff with his wife, I did not post porn .......

I won't ask ya your age, but I would like to know your Race ... if you would like to let me know ....

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Minors [Confused]

So, I think they should clean the whole Internet off porno then, don't you think ?!

Knowing your race is not as rewarding information as you might think, my dear ...!!!

And, who are you to tell me what to do ?!

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
I will delete it.

Now, Chill.

[Mad]

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Caucasian ? White-american-wise ??? LOL
I don't know why I asked ya that, I don't feel like I really care, thanks anyway, and I have deleted the Kama Sutra thread for you made me feel religiously guilty, not for the reward (LOL) that you think answering my unecessary question about your race, is !!!

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Rabena yakhdek ya rab tmouti [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com