EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Your Nickname (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your Nickname
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I was going to say what I thought it stood for, but I didn't want to corrupt any underage users.... [Big Grin]

Perverted women who've shared that hole with their male lovers think of that. Mostly British will blurt it out, and I can go back and point out all those threads proving its a british thing!

Shame!

{damn this 180 second rule!}

YES AND YES !!!

IT IS A BRITISH THING, I HAVE INVESTIGATED IT, I EVEN TESTED IT ON THE ONLY BRITISH WOMAN I TALKED TO FROM HERE AND SHE ALMOST SCREAMED SHE LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVES IT WHEN I JUST ASKING TO SEE IF IT WAS REALLY TRUE AND DAMN IT WAS HELL OF TRUE LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

YES DAMN THE 180 RULE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUBAR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i leave FUBAR for you to google .. as it's a bit offensive .

--------------------
http://www.walklikeanegyptian.dr.ag/

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
f*!ked up beyond all recognition.

it made me laugh when i first saw you post... i wondered if you were refering to yourself or were just having a bad time when you registered.

what film was it from... an american war film... was it black hawk down?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUBAR
Member # 8177

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUBAR   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was .. Saving private Ryan

--------------------
http://www.walklikeanegyptian.dr.ag/

Posts: 49 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea... i thought that first but i cant think of that film without thinking about the gay re-make.... shaving ryans privates... classic!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- nefsi fe sobya:
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
I thought for "zayat" that she is a "he". [Big Grin]

I usually don't know if a person is male or female.
So any signs in regards of gender would be more than helpful. [Smile]

it's actually 7ayat. the 7 replacs an arabic letter that is nonexistent in english. you can also replace the 7 by H. however, the "z" doesnt really wrok
Ok. "Hayat" is the name of hotel chain in US. [Smile] Now it's easier to understand. [Big Grin] Thanks for explanation.
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I was going to say what I thought it stood for, but I didn't want to corrupt any underage users.... [Big Grin]

Perverted women who've shared that hole with their male lovers think of that. Mostly British will blurt it out, and I can go back and point out all those threads proving its a british thing!

Shame!

{damn this 180 second rule!}

I completely don't understand what the heck this is supposed to mean, can someone please explain it to me?
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sitting in hurghada last year and wanted to keep in touch with some ladies on here so we chose wardar so they would recognise me [Smile] and after loitering for 3 years i thought it was time to post, and 12 months on i think ive posted about 25 times lol WOW [Big Grin]
Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does wardar mean something? Is it a name or something you ladies made up?
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
Does wardar mean something? Is it a name or something you ladies made up?

Isn't warder "flower" in Arabi?
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought it was warda!
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
I thought it was warda!

exactly, warda is a flower, not sure about wardar though [Eek!]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
[QUOTE]From someone:
Few shops can make nice sobya, have you tried sobya with tamr hindi? [Big Grin] ... in alexandria they call shay be laban... I think they do this in Cairo too

I think if you order shay bel laban anywhere in Egypt, you'll just get tea with milk.

As for my name, well, you'll work it out.

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warda does mean flower in arabic, and i wanted that nick but when i tried to register it someone has it already, so chose wardar instead. I dont think in means anything.
Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been called "focus" for years now. I think people actually forgot what my real name was. someone started it in highschool because of my broken old and useless glasses which i kept trying get to see anything with. Then somehow it got transferred to university.

turns out though i got some big concentration ability. When I'm concentrating I somehow manage to isolate myself from the outside world, and I put some weird frowning expression that makes people think something's wrong with me lol. That confirmed the nickname even more. [Big Grin]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com