EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » more attacks on Egyptian soil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more attacks on Egyptian soil
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on Wednesday, gunmen opened fire on an Egyptian police post northeast of Cairo, a security official said. No injuries were reported.

The attack in Belbeis, about 80km (50 miles) from the capital, came moments after two suicide attacks in northern Sinai.

english.aljazeera.net

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again [Confused] [Confused] but I thaught that They already arrested some people in Dahab [Frown] who will stop them then? damm they seems to be really well Organize
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is so terrible. my egypt my poor poor egypt! what do these people want!

but snake where did you hear about the belbies attacks? i couldn't find any information on it

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060426/ts_nm/security_egypt_bombings_dc_4
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is Belbies??
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
German news forseeing that the Dahab attacks and the ones of today might just be the start of a beginning of a string of terrorist attacks inside Egypt. I am sure that they are many more recruits hiding and are ready for Jihad when appointed.

Egypt really needs to get this current dangerous situation under control before it escalates any further.....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree, i heard an analysis about the attacks and they said it had the touch of Al Qaida.
and they seem to be missleading the security by hitting multiple places with no pattern.

the ppl they caught are the ones who execcuted the attackes not the ones who planned it, they never got to them not een last year's attacks.

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Al Queida.....oh yes, them again [Roll Eyes]
Why do you think it is always Bedouin they are catching?

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no you tell me why you think its bedouin they are catching [Mad]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I've heard rumors is all....I don't know for sure, but it is strange don't you think? That Bedouin is who they always 'catch' doing these things?
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They say the Bedouin are angry that they have taken and developed the best parts of their land. Who knows what the truth is, maybe they are working with Al Qaida or maybe they are working alone, or maybe it is neither, maybe the muslim brotherhood are looking for a way to make a move on taking over the country.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would not surprise me. In fact the muslim brotherhood has too much power in Egypt.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's where the problem at. And Egyptian administration looks so weak in front of them (which doesn't mean they are weaker).
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

The rumours I've heard is that Israel pays off the families of Bedouin to do the dirty work, but I don't have inside Moussad info [Wink]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Anyway the bedouins families in Sinaï are living in another age. Even if they pay for something they didn't do, it's a problem for nobody.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
And it's good to get out of Sinaï the tribes. Sinaï IS regorging of ressources.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
but columbo, its their home, u can't get em out of there, if teh Sanai tribes make problems killing and kicking em out IS not the solution.

try to communicate with them and understanding y they r doing that and actually try to solve it, is a much better option.

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
The rumours I've heard is that Israel pays off the families of Bedouin to do the dirty work, but I don't have inside Moussad info [Wink]

Those diabolical Yahoodis are at it again.

To my dismay, I opened up my fridge this morning, and what do I see?

Orange Joos.

It's a conspiracy I tell you.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
it might be true, u never know.
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do yu live in the sinai do u see the poverty and the opressed ,have lived among u saying all bedouins r the same .any one from the SINAI HERE ....
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
quote:

Those diabolical Yahoodis are at it again.

To my dismay, I opened up my fridge this morning, and what do I see?

Orange Joos.

It's a conspiracy I tell you.

ROFL it would only be a conspiracy if you had champange to go with it.
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No Champagne, however I did notice a bottle of Skyy Citrus, the bottle's shade of blue was identical to the Israeli flags' blue stripes, representing the fact that one simply cannot enjoy Yahoodi Vodka without a splash of fresh Orange Joos.

Zionist cocktails all around, my treat.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yahoodi vodka....

i bet the measures are less than what they should be!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
TO WHICH TERM R USING THE WORD ZIONEST FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND R U AGAINST SINAI PEOPLE ..SOME SINAIS ARE ARABIAN AND THERE MORE THAN 13 DIFFERENT BEDOUINS ..PROBABLY MORE..JUST A QUESTION
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs:
TO WHICH TERM R USING THE WORD ZIONEST FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND R U AGAINST SINAI PEOPLE ..SOME SINAIS ARE ARABIAN AND THERE MORE THAN 13 DIFFERENT BEDOUINS ..PROBABLY MORE..JUST A QUESTION

Your posts make me feel like someone with Cerebral Palsy. Please type in English.

TIA.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
HOW DARE U SPEAK THAT WORD OK HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE Cerebral Palsy OK ,NEED TO HEED UR WORDS WHEN IT COMES TO DISSABILITYS SWINE
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
HOW DARE U SPEAK THAT WORD OK HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE Cerebral Palsy OK ,NEED TO HEED UR WORDS WHEN IT COMES TO DISSABILITYS SWINE

My caustic wit seems to have offended you Chimps, I can't help but think WTF?? when I see you type in all caps and archaic abbreviations that I have to decipher.

And yea, I know you're dyslexic, I was just being myself, nothing against you, you're alright.

[Smile]

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yes your right im offended very deeply to the core im not perfect and never will be i suppose ur so lucky .. me and my daughter r not so fortunate ..yes i wish you good luck in this sad old crappy world ...
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
hahaha
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
quote:
yes your right im offended very deeply to the core im not perfect and never will be i suppose ur so lucky .. me and my daughter r not so fortunate ..yes i wish you good luck in this sad old crappy world ...

Neither am I perfect Chimps, does someone close to you have this particular illness?

If so, my apologies, like I said, just bein' me.

For the record, I'm completely fugly, and dogs chase me down the street when they see me, because I scared their pups.

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
goodnight all safe journeys to where ever your going ..w/salaams
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
quote:

No Champagne, however I did notice a bottle of Skyy Citrus, the bottle's shade of blue was identical to the Israeli flags' blue stripes, representing the fact that one simply cannot enjoy Yahoodi Vodka without a splash of fresh Orange Joos.

Zionist cocktails all around, my treat.

Isn't that Vodka?? Pretty bottle~

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com