EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Post your favorite Quote.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Post your favorite Quote.
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The only way to predict the future is to create it"
-Peter Drucker

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...and my mama said, there's much weight for you to lift..."

Lenny Kravitz on dating fat chicks.

--------------------
"The true art of a warrior is to balance terror and wonder."

-Carlos Castaneda

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hellraiser:
"...and my mama said, there's much weight for you to lift..."

Lenny Kravitz on dating fat chicks.

good one
cheers [Smile]

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''IM BEAUTIFULL''
QUOTED (by chimps) [Smile]

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs:
''IM BEAUTIFULL''
QUOTED (by chimps) [Smile]

lucky chimps husband [Wink]
Quoted (by snake poison) [Razz]

cheers

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Heavily Armed, Easily Bored and off my Medication
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im moody and often in bad mood [Confused] it maybe my bad French Habits
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
contract killing of internet stalker £1200

disposal of said stalkers body £250

not a bad quote... anyone do it for less?

quote me happy!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The next time you're having a bad day, imagine You're a Siamese twin.Your brother, attached at your shoulder, is gay. You're not. He has a date coming over tonight.You only have one ass. Feel better..."

-a drug-addicted, alcoholic homeless man

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
LOL,so hes got 1dik and 2balls or 2diks and 4balls or 1dik and 4balls or 2diks and 2balls WHICH ,HEHEH..OR IM a unak
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to quote my mother 'never be afraid to ask for what you want, the worst anyone can say is NO, and NO is only a word'.
[Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMAK ZANYA FI ERD YA POISON [Big Grin]

WATCH THE SANKE OR IT SLIPS WHERE THE SUN DOES REALY SHINE UP UR BACK BOTTOM GAPING HOLE [Wink]

Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PARECETAMOLspeed
Member # 10861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PARECETAMOLspeed   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member # 10836

Rate Member posted 30 April, 2006 06:36 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMAK ZANYA FI ERD YA POISON

WATCH THE SANKE OR IT SLIPS WHERE THE SUN DOES REALY SHINE UP MY BACK BOTTOM GAPING HOLE ITS THAT BIG IM GET FKED AL NIGHT AND IM NOT SHAW WHY THE DICKS SLIP OUT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 236 | Registered: Apr 2006 | IP: Logged | [Confused]

--------------------
headache4u

Posts: 88 | From: HEAVEN | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous.:
OMAK ZANYA FI ERD YA POISON [Big Grin]

WATCH THE SANKE OR IT SLIPS WHERE THE SUN DOES REALY SHINE UP UR BACK BOTTOM GAPING HOLE [Wink]

He who angers you conquers you.
Elizabeth Kenny
[Wink]

hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Men ought either to be indulged or utterly destroyed, for if you merely offend them they take vengeance, but if you injure them greatly they are unable to retaliate, so that the injury done to a man ought to be such that vengeance cannot be feared."

"It is better to be feared than loved, if not both."

-Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

--------------------
"The true art of a warrior is to balance terror and wonder."

-Carlos Castaneda

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
whos messing wif corv his quotes have been alterd ihad that done recently ,any one got any ideas who it is please..not that me bthered cus hes dissed me and me not know why any way ..just asking

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com