EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » American in Egypt Looking for Americans (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: American in Egypt Looking for Americans
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone - I am going to be moving to Egypt this coming end of June and wanted to know if there were any American women out there who wanted to start a friendship with a fellow American?

It would be nice to have someone to talk to while I a there.

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have to be American?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I am always open to making all kinds of friends. I just said Americans because I am one and wanted to know who else was out there to talk to. Europeans, any other country, are all welcome [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
where are you from?

--------------------
yup

Posts: 285 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you enjoy your stay NY.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi NY..I am American who has been living in Egypt since 1998 but at this time I had to return to USA to take care of my mother. But if I can be of any help please contact me and I hope you will enjoy your time in Egypt. What city will you be staying in??
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for galmarriedtoegyptian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Garfield,

I will be staying in Port Said. How was your experience there? Are you married?

Sorry, to hear about your mother.

--------------------
yup

mohamed007
Member # 10962

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohamed007     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi there
Posts: 2 | From: Luxor | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
garfield
Member # 10258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for garfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi NY. I lived in Cairo about 7 months and than moved to Hurghada which was much easier for me. I have had both good and bad experiences which you can have anywhere. My best advice is just becareful of your choice in friendsl Yes I am married and my husband is Egyptian and very understanding about my situation with my mother. Thankyou for your concern about her. Will pm you my email if you wish to contact me more and again hope to help you in any way possible
Posts: 91 | From: Egypt/Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi NY,
I'm from Missouri and have been in Alexandria Egypt for about 3 months now. I am newly married to an egyptian prince [Razz] lol. For me it's been hard adjusting as far as freedom goes. We are waiting for the US Embassy to finish some papers and we will be off to USA. PS. eat all the american food you can, you will start to miss it, Also bring books to read unless you are fluent in Arabic. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Hi Ashkia,

so, do you like it so far? What freedoms are you referring to?

--------------------
yup

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck, been here 2 years and not so many friendly, willing to go out of their way people around Alex. anyway. People ought to help out newcomers more! Hope you have better luck.
I am out of here soon, but always welcome a new email pal...
Books, CD's, and cool but conservative clothes are needed...don't forget good mosquito repellent and plenty of Pepto. ..Happy Travels.
Ms. Missouri in Alex... HELLO, how you adjusting thus far? You can email me if you'd like.....

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Mafia
Member # 10974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Mafia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man I am Canadian but damn man....I wanna go back...Going down to Egypt makes me feel bored, a lot of headaches and too much stress not to mention i have to convert my laid back canadian life to a more strict life to able to cope with my egyptian family in egypt...argh!!!!
Posts: 183 | From: Toronto, Canada / Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
Hi NY,
I'm from Missouri and have been in Alexandria Egypt for about 3 months now. I am newly married to an egyptian prince [Razz] lol. For me it's been hard adjusting as far as freedom goes. We are waiting for the US Embassy to finish some papers and we will be off to USA. PS. eat all the american food you can, you will start to miss it, Also bring books to read unless you are fluent in Arabic. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

BOY IS THAT FOR SURE! You will miss American food! But if you get to Cairo I know they have Pizza Hut and KFC, etc. I've been here for about 8 months, I'm in Cairo, if you want to chat more just send me a PM. I love my Egyptian friends I have made but for some reason always need American/British (Western) friendships so I don't miss home so much. Take care and good luck! (P.S. Which part of NY are you from?)
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fatmah Teleb
Member # 10069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fatmah Teleb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am American, living in Cairo also. I am married to an Egyptian and we have one son and another on the way. I am a teacher, but I don't know if I will be working during the summer. You will miss the American food, but between KFC, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut and then what I make at home....I don't have as many complaints now as I used to. I haven't been to Port Saied so I don't have much to offer there. Also, I was assuming you are female, but just wanted to ask to be sure.....it makes a difference at least for those of us that are married....
Posts: 12 | From: Haram, Giza, Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Yes, I am getting married out there when I arrive. I am a little weary of how I will adjust but I am feeling optimistic. I am a writer, so I figure I will spend most of my time finishing up my novel. I also love to decorate, so I will be “fattening up the pad,” so to speak.

However, I cannot help but wonder…who will I talk to about nonchalant pointless conversation when I want to just lay back and relax? I cannot go to his sisters. They will tell the whole family and something could be misconstrued. I am sure I can spend time with them but I cannot let myself go and chat like I would with a fellow western girl.

From those of you who are married, how was it adjusting to married life in a society where women are expected to be so submissive?

--------------------
yup

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honey I know that's right. Watch what you say to the inlaws..they love to repeat. I always watch myself when I talk with them. If I do want something to "get around" or be repeated I make sure I tell one of the SILs. Within the hour it gets passed around to pretty much everyone. But you also gotta watch the Western women married to the Egyptians. If they tend to tell their husbands everything it may get back to your husband or inlaws. Make sure if you really need to dish..you find a discreet friend.

"They will tell the whole family and something could be misconstrued. I am sure I can spend time with them but I cannot let myself go and chat like I would with a fellow western girl."

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
maybe I should stick to calling my bestfriend back home ;/ lol

--------------------
yup

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NYtoPortSaid:
Yes, I am getting married out there when I arrive. I am a little weary of how I will adjust but I am feeling optimistic. I am a writer, so I figure I will spend most of my time finishing up my novel. I also love to decorate, so I will be “fattening up the pad,” so to speak.

However, I cannot help but wonder…who will I talk to about nonchalant pointless conversation when I want to just lay back and relax? I cannot go to his sisters. They will tell the whole family and something could be misconstrued. I am sure I can spend time with them but I cannot let myself go and chat like I would with a fellow western girl.

From those of you who are married, how was it adjusting to married life in a society where women are expected to be so submissive?

I have found women here aren't THAT submissive as you might think, but in a way different from that of America for sure.

You are right, don't talk to the sisters in law the way you would a friend. Don't make that mistake, you will regret it. The way I see sisters in law here, keep them not too close and not too far away.

When I married my husband I pretty much didn't know what to expect living in a different soceity and having a 'foreign' husband, etc. Things for me (thankfully) have worked out for the best and I couldn't be happier. I must admit that there were a few months especially at the beginning where I was really depressed! I mean severely! Missing family, friends, country, soceity, culture, EVERYTHING! It doesn't help that you will noticed so many things differnet from America and realize how much you love your own country (not that you won't love Egypt but there's no place like home).

If you want advice, I advise you to get some western friends fast. You will need and appreciate them more than you know. Even if it's just here online and keeping in touch with us via emails/message board. It really helped me immensely. Also, if you get the chance to make a friend with an Egyptian girl who speaks english, DO IT. I did the same and she helped (and continues to help me) immensely, I don't know what I would have done without her. Your husband will hopefully be very patient and loving with you, realizing you are a western girl and you come with different views and opinions, but also remembering you are his wife. There will simply be things he would never understand about you and how you think like we will, at least not at first.

If you want to keep in touch, PM me and join our circle, there are many of us who are in the same boat (so to speak, Madame M., Fatmah Teleb, etc.). I know of a few on this board who are American married to Egyptian men but living in the states and some who will be moving soon. We kind of all stick together because we feel a common bond and believe me, you will be experiencing something completely new soon, but you don't have to feel alone in doing it.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
I really appreciate your support. It would be nice to have a westerner to talk to out there. I met Taher out here in NY and she is going back to Cairo at the end of the month. I am excited that I met her here in NY and will have a chance to hang out with her this while out there.

--------------------
yup

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Are you originally from New York?
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi ny,
As far as freedom goes, it's nothing major, just the little things. Clothing is one, or how u act in public. In the city it's more relaxed but in the suburbs you have to watch what you do or everyone will be in your business. LOL It's charming in a way, just something you have to get used to I guess. I will give you an example. I am out on the balcony with my husband and I see children playing in the street that are sooooo cute I couldn't help but laugh. Apparently, lol I was laughing too loud (keep in mind I'm a quiet person) and was told that it's not good to laugh out loud like that. Also, kissing my husband on the balcony is not a good thing either or wearing a tank top. Soooo, it's just little things that I guess never thought about as an american. I love Egypt, especially Alexandria. The cities remind me of something like Brooklyn, you will see a lot of simularities. I never thought I would miss McDonald's, I hardly ever ate there back home LOL. The food is very good here, but different. Also, when I go in the streets everyone is staring at me. I am a red head with freckles LOL, easy not to miss. Anything you would like to ask me........ask away. [Smile]
take care

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
I would also like to add.....
What Smuckers added a couple of posts ago is very true. I am here my 3rd month and found myself singing "God Bless America" lmaoooooo There really is no place like home. I would appreciate any support also guys. [Frown]

Thank you!!!!!!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Where are you from originally Ashkia? I know what you mean about the homesickness, I can't tell you how many nights I was up crying about it when I went through the really hard times. Thankfully my husband expected it and stayed up hours talking me through things until I could sleep!

I see so many American-related things here, in fashion, on tv, everywhere and I'm finding myself saying (quite often) 'that's American!', or 'That's from America, thieves!!'. [Wink] My husband laughs. Ohhhh I just saw you're originally from Missouri! I have relatives from this state, if you want to keep in touch just send me a PM and we can talk more.

Hope everyone is well today, such a beautiful day!

galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Actually I am originally from Miami, Florida. I have only been here in NY for a year.
I really hope some of us can get together over there for a girls night out [Smile]
I rented a three bedroom flat in Port Said and I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GIRLS TO COME HANG OU WITH ME SOME TIME. [Smile]

--------------------
yup

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going on two years it doesn't get any better, actually I had a better time the first year..as felt it all an adventure....It can be a very hard adjustment. This site does help...Private message me if you'd like..
Best things to keep busy, get out as much as possible...find some friends right away..read, read, get some in door hobbies..as you will be in more here not like home can pop out all times...it's hard enough moving from state to state in USA let alone a world away...your feelings are normal!
Good luck...

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Actually I am originally from Miami, Florida. I have only been here in NY for a year.
I really hope some of us can get together over there for a girls night out [Smile]
I rented a three bedroom flat in Port Said and I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GIRLS TO COME HANG OU WITH ME SOME TIME. [Smile]

that sounds great! I think it would be great fun to get a girls night out going at least once every other month or so! We could trade flats ! LOL One month yours, the next month someone else's, etc. We will play Western music loudly, have pizza and watch american movies [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Yes, I would be open for that. [Smile] We should get a list going of who is who and where.

I am Olivia in Port Said.

--------------------
yup

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Alexandria .....originally from N.J., USA
seabreeze
Member # 10289

actually I try to keep my whereabouts and origins private, but let's PM! I have your contact info Olivia, LIVEITUP, anyone else interested? There is another user about to move to Egypt to marry an Egyptian (she is Turkish, speaks English), I know she would LOVE to join us and she's super sweet.
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm interested [Smile]

I'll PM you Smuckers.

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I got your PM, thanks Enigma! [Smile]
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

I am here in Alex now, been here for almost 2 months and have 1 more month here. I don't mind Alex much, i'm pretty adaptable. I am originally from Canada, and miss my bed back home soooooo much...hehehehe.
I find i don't miss much back in Canada, b/c u can find a lot of things here, especially in Carrefour. And there is so much American food everywhere, but I prefer Arabic food, since I was brought up with it anyways. But what I really miss is Bagels.

Would be great to get to know some of u. by the way I am female, married, 2 kids and another one on the way.

Take care and have a great night

Salam

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
galmarriedtoegyptian
Member # 10697

Rate Member
Hi MVM,

too bad you are leaving in one month. I should be there end of June and I would have brought you some bagels!

YOU GIRLS NEED ME TO BRING YOU ANYTHING ON THE WAY BACK?

TACO BELL anyone? lol

--------------------
yup

AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
SUBWAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! no DORITOS........LOL
Would be nice to have a bath tub too [Frown]
All I have to say is thank GOD for the internet.
I don't know what I would do without it. I can download American music......*sigh*
You know the other day, my husband brought me home some McD's, and I swear to this day I never loved McD's so much lol. I ate a whopper AND a cheesburger. Then Low and behold, I ate a bad egg and got some kind of "micro organism" aka food poisoning. I was soooooooooooooo sick,screaming from the pain. This is my first normal stomach day *whew*. Somehow I just don't trust eggs that have been sitting outside in the heat when u buy them. NEVER AGAIN LOLLLL

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
Good luck, been here 2 years and not so many friendly, willing to go out of their way people around Alex. anyway. People ought to help out newcomers more! Hope you have better luck.
I am out of here soon, but always welcome a new email pal...
Books, CD's, and cool but conservative clothes are needed...don't forget good mosquito repellent and plenty of Pepto. ..Happy Travels.
Ms. Missouri in Alex... HELLO, how you adjusting thus far? You can email me if you'd like.....

I am just wondering, are you formerly known es member "misplaced...." cause I couldn't find her anymore in the directory.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You know the other day, my husband brought me home some McD's, and I swear to this day I never loved McD's so much lol. I ate a whopper AND a cheesburger.

This is clearly a sign of homesickness. I went through exactly the same but with food I associated with my homecountry.

I hope you are making friends soon. Are you going anytime soon to see family and friends back in the states?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a sign of madness...

you cant get whoppers in mcdonalds.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I know what u mean about the eggs, like how do they keep them out all day in the sun and then u take them home put them in ur fridge and eat them. I love eggs so much, but i seem to be getting so sick from them, not sure b/c i am fat and prego or what.

Hey and they do have Quiznos Sub here in Alex, I was at San Stefano mall yesterday and it is open in the food court, yum yum. But I haven't found any doritos, those are my biggest weakness...hehehe, thank god they are not here, b/c I would eat them all the time.

Oh and the watermelon here rocks, so sweet, but hate the seeds, but still so tasty!!

Oh and one more thing, i hate the mosquitos, me and my kids and hubby are full of mosquito bites, we were at City Centre mall the other day, and just by parking the car and walking to the entrance of the mall, we were eaten alive...yuck!

Ok have and nice day, and can't wait to get home to eat my bagels.

Salam

Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hamburger, whopper what's the difference? I guess she ate in Burger King before. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You can get doritos if you know someone who's able to purchase them at the US Commissary in Cairo.
MVM
Member # 9130

Member Rated:
I haven't seen Burger King here in Alex, do they have it in Cairo? I was just in Kuwait and they have it there, it tasted so good.

Has anyone seen vanilla beans here? I love baking, and hate using the artificial vanialla extract, i like using the vanilla beans instead. I did find brown sugar, which is good.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Hi MVM,

too bad you are leaving in one month. I should be there end of June and I would have brought you some bagels!

YOU GIRLS NEED ME TO BRING YOU ANYTHING ON THE WAY BACK?

TACO BELL anyone? lol

omg yesss ! Grape Jelly, peanut m&ms and some DECENT lotion ! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
SUBWAYYYYYYY!!!!!!! no DORITOS........LOL
Would be nice to have a bath tub too [Frown]
All I have to say is thank GOD for the internet.
I don't know what I would do without it. I can download American music......*sigh*
You know the other day, my husband brought me home some McD's, and I swear to this day I never loved McD's so much lol. I ate a whopper AND a cheesburger. Then Low and behold, I ate a bad egg and got some kind of "micro organism" aka food poisoning. I was soooooooooooooo sick,screaming from the pain. This is my first normal stomach day *whew*. Somehow I just don't trust eggs that have been sitting outside in the heat when u buy them. NEVER AGAIN LOLLLL

Ashkia,
OMG ! I hate that ! The last time i got that kind of sickness was from some bad tuna fish in the states! HORRIBLE ! I agree with you, missing a bath tub and I was never a fan of Mickey D's but I have to say, when I think of a hot fudge sundae, OMGGGGG !! [Frown]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MVM:
I haven't seen Burger King here in Alex, do they have it in Cairo?

I don't think there's any BK in Egypt, sorry. Can this be?

Arabs Renew Boycott of Burger King

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPrint.asp?Page=\ForeignBureaus\archive\200009\For20000912c.html

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Smuckers...I got sooo sick off of tuna "pizza" (my MIL told my husband when he brought the pizza home..that's not pizza, lol)when I was staying with my inlaws. I didn't find out this mystery meat was tuna until I started to feel sick. Who puts tuna on pizza? Seriously! I got all excited that I was gonna eat pizza and I got this crapola that tasted like dirt!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
SUBWAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

There was a Subway restaurant years ago in Cairo-Mohandseen on Batal Ahmed Abdel Aziz street but I am not sure if it's still located there.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
Smuckers...I got sooo sick off of tuna "pizza" (my MIL told my husband when he brought the pizza home..that's not pizza, lol)when I was staying with my inlaws. I didn't find out this mystery meat was tuna until I started to feel sick. Who puts tuna on pizza? Seriously! I got all excited that I was gonna eat pizza and I got this crapola that tasted like dirt!

I lOVE tuna pizza, the more tuna the better! [Smile] When I moved to the US I told my husband (who is kinda 'germanized') that I want on my pizza extra spinach and egg. He told me that Americans don't eat pizza with these kind of toppings. [Frown]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a home cooked meal? Like a nice "Porter House Steak" with American fries, cloeslaw, and Mississippi mud cake?

Roy's Kitchen the only kind of resturant that carries Angus Beef?

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

hey! My husband and I were talking about getting a pizza soon! He asked what toppings I wanted on it, as i was thinking of my answer, he suggested 'tuna??'... [Eek!] I thought he was mistaken and must have MEANT something else (I chaulked it up to Egyptian inexperience to real Pizza)....now that you say this, perhaps he was SERIOUS! Tuna on pizza, eeeuuugghhh!! [Confused]
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com