EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Allergies in Egypt????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Allergies in Egypt????
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,
I am american, have been in Egypt for 3 months now. I am having terrible allergic reactions, to I don't know what..... I have never had an asthma attack until I came here, I start sneezing, then coughing, then I can't breathe. Also, I have been having skin allergies. I break out in itchy rashes. I have been taking "Claritine" a knock off of Claratine, i suppose. It's been helping. I am curious if anyone else has had a simular problem?????
I had slight allergies in the states but nothing like this.

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same problems...especially with the skin problems .... for a while I thought it was mosquites, and I think it is to an extent, but also I think part of it is an allergy to something in the air here...it's driving me INSANE! Any tips on how to stop itching and scratching will greatly be appreciated!

(by the way I had mild asthma in the states, but here for some reason it's better. However, the dust is driving me crazy too).

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to Egypt in Jan. and had allergies to all the pollution in Cairo. I didn't have problems in Alexandria, but here in the states I have developed new allergies and have been getting hives, so maybe the problem isn't just in Egypt. I can't figure out what is causing my problems either.
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only alergie i get when i'm staying in egypt are caused by some of the russian people over there... [Smile]
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lostris:
the only alergie i get when i'm staying in egypt are caused by some of the russian people over there... [Smile]

Now that isn't very nice now is it?

Would you like it if I off-loaded some not so nice things about the Dutch?

I have plenty!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catkin
Member # 10994

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bee pollen is good for allergies if there is no allergy to bee products. Its best to take with other bee products like honey.

When I visit Egypt I would like to take it to prevent allergies whilst in Egypt. Does anyone have any typical prices for bee pollen in Egypt plus do I get this from the pharmacy or souk?

Posts: 2 | From: UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why dont you try blossom honey as an anti-histaminic medication and anti-allergic??

i think a mixture of honey and some of nigella sativa seeds will act as a protection against all allergies. this medicine i read it in the sunnah of prophet muhammed.

also bees pollen is so nutritious but who told u to be used as antiallergies??

Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for islamway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bee pollen is sold in Egypt but i think some brands are adulterated.
Posts: 1007 | From: http://www.sultan.org | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I broke out in hives on my 8th day there on the first trip and within a few on subsequent trips.

It felt and behaved like PUPS; which is a horrid itchy rash that 75% of all first time moms get, mostly around the stomach and upper legs.

But this hives/rash I got around my arms. It itched like hell for several weeks after getting back to the States. I bathed in calomine lotion for most of the trips and afterwards too.

I hope this isn't something that is ongoing when you relocate. PUPS is hell and this is just as bad. [Frown]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
islamway
Member # 10368

Rate Member
yes, also calamine lotion is useful in case of allergies.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by islamsweden.org:
yes, also calamine lotion is useful in case of allergies.

it didn't work very well. Aloe vera worked better.

What the hell is your country doing to us foreigners! [Mad]

I feel like sending a hoopla of maaadi brats into Mall of America and doping them up with limitless credit cards for 3 weeks and then shock them with the withdrawl of their dady's credit cards.

So I can target them in pairs. And have your people pay the new Hennepin County Sales Tax to build the stadium.

Hows that for allergies? [Razz]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmmmm aloe vera is a good idea, I'm going to give that a try. I know in the states we were always told that Benadryl is good, I wonder if they carry this here in pharmacies.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aloe vera could make a problem too. If you want to put something on you're skin you could go to the pharmacy and ask for something waterbased without perfumes. The less possible allergenes you take when you have an outbreak of allergy the better.
The pharmacist I have been to when in Egypt I found knowledgable about allergy.

Demiana

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Demiana:
Aloe vera could make a problem too. If you want to put something on you're skin you could go to the pharmacy and ask for something waterbased without perfumes. The less possible allergenes you take when you have an outbreak of allergy the better.
The pharmacist I have been to when in Egypt I found knowledgable about allergy.

Demiana

How could Aloe Vera (from a plant) not be water based?
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
hmmmmmmmm aloe vera is a good idea, I'm going to give that a try. I know in the states we were always told that Benadryl is good, I wonder if they carry this here in pharmacies.

Yeah they do, kinda like dimeatapp. I have no freaking clue what it is called locally, but it really helps you sleep through the first morning call to prayer.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had sometimes asthma problems while living in Cairo because of all the pollution. But Egypt's beach sides became my lungs always excellent.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have the same problems...especially with the skin problems .... for a while I thought it was mosquites, and I think it is to an extent, but also I think part of it is an allergy to something in the air here...it's driving me INSANE! Any tips on how to stop itching and scratching will greatly be appreciated!

Have you been to a doctor for advise? I would like to know what infact causes this rash. Although it never happened to me - and I have many allergies. [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

No, not yet, however I had this discussion with the hubby just this evening. I'm going to check out the pharmacies for some Benadryl or something similiar, and I have some Aloe Vera, I'm going to try that topically. If I don't get relief, I might see the doctor and find out what this is.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

Yeah they do, kinda like dimeatapp. I have no freaking clue what it is called locally, but it really helps you sleep through the first morning call to prayer.
I found online that Benadryl is also called Diphenhydramine. I've been having problems sleeping because of the itching so this will be great to get relief and sleep!
_Khalid_
Member # 10998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Khalid_         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to be the odd-one-out here, but...I had no allergies of any kind in egypt...except this one time when I stupidly drank the local water when I got lost for 6 hours [Razz]

Needless to say I didn't do that again [Big Grin]
That just led to a rather extreme case of dehydration

However I do have mild asthma(which only kicks-in when it's particularly hot and dry) but had no problems at all with it in Cairo [Smile]

Posts: 61 | From: England | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ok, for an update everyone. I found something at the pharmacy called BENYLIN. It is equal to Benadryl, it's a liquid, the same as. I've been using the last 2 nights and the itching is almost completely gone! [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok, for an update everyone. I found something at the pharmacy called BENYLIN. It is equal to Benadryl, it's a liquid, the same as. I've been using the last 2 nights and the itching is almost completely gone! [Big Grin]

And do you want to keep using it until the end of time?

The best solution for allergy is to avoid the cause.

And in Cairo it's probably the 10 million cars polluting around, let alone the dust.

I would move if I were you.

You know, places just outside Cairo have much better weather and much less crap in the air.

But that's easier said than done.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take pyraton

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Khalid_:
I hate to be the odd-one-out here, but...I had no allergies of any kind in egypt...except this one time when I stupidly drank the local water when I got lost for 6 hours [Razz]

Needless to say I didn't do that again [Big Grin]
That just led to a rather extreme case of dehydration

However I do have mild asthma(which only kicks-in when it's particularly hot and dry) but had no problems at all with it in Cairo [Smile]

i always drink local water and never had any problems with it. The one to watch out for is Baraka bottled water, it has something in it when you drink too much it gives you the runs big time [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

I found online that Benadryl is also called Diphenhydramine. I've been having problems sleeping because of the itching so this will be great to get relief and sleep!
Diphenhydramine if that stuff is used for car sickness which the spelling is similar then benedryl and Diphenhydramine is not the same product.

I take benedryl every night for years to control sinus pressure and it helps me sleep. There is not negative long term effects.

A double package of 500 tablets is less that $10 at costco and I am planning to bring 4 packages with me when I relocate.

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have same problem for long time now, thought it had to be reaction to mosquito bites, can't find a cure. IT's so annoying! NOt to mention so attractive. Caladryl helps...and ice on bump.....been to Dermatologist 3 times, they say it must be allergic reaction to mosquito..don't know. I have been given cremes but none work..some pills don't help much. Thanks for the benylin update..I must rush to get it.
Good luck! IT is the worst and I have to move I am allergic to Egypt I think. LOL!

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

And do you want to keep using it until the end of time?

The best solution for allergy is to avoid the cause.

And in Cairo it's probably the 10 million cars polluting around, let alone the dust.

I would move if I were you.

You know, places just outside Cairo have much better weather and much less crap in the air.

But that's easier said than done.

I used it the first two nights and it helped so much. I did not use it last night and I was ok, too. I might just try it when the allergies really act up, otherwise I think I can cope ok.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
I have same problem for long time now, thought it had to be reaction to mosquito bites, can't find a cure. IT's so annoying! NOt to mention so attractive. Caladryl helps...and ice on bump.....been to Dermatologist 3 times, they say it must be allergic reaction to mosquito..don't know. I have been given cremes but none work..some pills don't help much. Thanks for the benylin update..I must rush to get it.
Good luck! IT is the worst and I have to move I am allergic to Egypt I think. LOL!

I really think mine is the same problem, or there is some plant here flying around that irritates me constantly, but especially at night, so it might be mosquitoes. I had no problems in the winter, but this is horrible. My husband started to call me spot!! [Frown] [Big Grin]
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me again lol
I had what we call the itchy's for a long time & until now since I have been here in egypt. I tried many different anti-allergin pills. Finally we went to the pharmacy and the Doc. gave me an antihisthimine shot and gave me 'Claritin'. It works!!!!! It's a small pill that lasts 24hrs. and helps with my sneezing and coughing as well. Before I started taking this I was truely at loss. Sometimes breaking down crying because I was so tired of itching. All the time hearing "Sarah!!!!! Stop itching!!!!" If it were a misquito bite I could, but this noooooooo way. It's tourcher. I'm good now, as long as I have the Claritine. For those who had it as severe as me, try it. I am very impressed.

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

LOL omg Sarah I relate totally! I might give this a try if this continues! I've become a hermit staying indoors as much as possible! Claritin, I will have to remember this!
aimanmarof
Member # 11036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aimanmarof     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if u want to have a good friend in egypt plz call me 0126841850

--------------------
aimanmarof 0125128707

Posts: 3 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi. I do remember also fenistil, available at any pharmacy in egypt.
Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I sit here slathered in the Pink Stuff, Calamyl lotion..with my about 20th case of the itchies this season, I lost count, I am having to share my itch nightmare.
It couldn't be any worst though than last spring, as it seems I had a tough first case, and also had a cast on my leg to boot. That was fun. I had huge hive like bumps appearing day by day, everywhere. STomach, buttocks you name it...even on the ol Brassiere area. I tried everything nothing helped the itching and puff spots. It was appearing everywhere in like clusters too! One time it was even blistered. IT was like What bug s are in this house, how'd they get in thru our wonderful new screens? I searched and sprayed and cleaned and cleaned. It was a matter of staying in after that especially with the cast on. After watching only so many reruns of Friends, Frazier and those Egyptian dramatic soaps I never understand. I can quote Oprah, and Dr. Phil but I can't seem to muster up the right communication to tell My Egyptian man that these itchy spots is the last straw! I have to go home now! He already probably has my suitcases stocked with tons of Pink Stuff, ready to boot me off soon. OH well, can't say I didn't try.

My husband will put ice on the bumps, and that helps, but it is not like I envisoned from the scene of "Body Heat" the sexy part involved with the ice. NO WAy as I am screaming, GET me something NOW to stop the itching, or get me a ticket home... like more from the scene in the "Exorcist" the first one where Linda Blairs' head spins all way around.

We did have had fun playing connect the red bumps with pen, we counted 40 bumps one night. Ever have one around where the sun doesn't shine? That's a real killer!

It is by far the worst kind of itch I have experienced, and last for about a week or more. I've tried every creme only the pink stuff seems to soothe mine. My pre- school aged daughter will come to my rescue now, with a bottle of it and the cotton swab when she sees me start to itch! Knew I had kids for a good reason. She even applies it for me. ..

I wanted to take a bath in the PInk Stuff several times..but I think I would need 25 bottles to suffice. As it is usually around 3am , half groggy and miserable, I will just toss the stuff on and in the a.m. there are pink spots dried up on tiles..as well as my shower curtain. I probably own stock in it by now.

I have spent countless nights peering at my sheets looking for the critters that did this to me... I'll KILL THEM! I have put sheets and mattress the Egypitan way, out on my 2 X 4 balcony and that doesn't help, my sheets are washed twice a week! Then I contemplate what did I eat this month to set this off? Allergy wise. Cocoa, clams? But no, the dermatolgist said it's mosquito reaction with a smirk , and smile..your American skin isn't used to our mosquitos. You have over sensitive skin. Well Darn, I didn't have much of problem up til now.
Writes me a prescription for Claretine didn't help, some cremes didn't help at all...

Guess I can't start on my yearly tanning with these attractive red spots or scars all over me. NOt only do I have age and extra pounds and gravity to contend with, now I have lovely scar spots or healing bumps. EW!
I went to Club pool for kids other day, and low and behold I looked down at my capri's with my lily white skin sticking out, I saw pink stuff all over me I had forgotten to take off! NOt only am I being stared at for being the only white caucasian with the odacity to actually go swimming or tanning at a POOL! (NO!) Not to mention the only one not sporting the newewst in fashion glitter/or sequined bright outfit with mathching glitter purse and pointed shoes to sport at a wet, hot casual poolside! At least now I deserve to be gawked at with pink blotchy spots all over my skin!

I will find out soon enough if this was a Foreign matter in the air, as I will be going to a clinic for allergies in the good ol USA..watch me find out it was from the water!

(Note: CAlamyl pink lotion, and TAVEGYL 1 mg did help the best for me)

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on your skin hormon creme !
stay away from cairo to much smoc dust will kill you

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you change you're livingconditions it is difficult to find what exactly is bothering you, since you changed that much.
The best thing to do is get tested to get some grip. It can be done in Egypt. And if that does not show a lot, you can try to diminish you're intake of allergenes. Try to reduce what you use in f.e. washingpowder. Find the one that did go well at home and stick to it. No softener, only vinegar to soften you're clothes. Wear cotton, washed first. Have a mosquitonet and the right ways to keep mosquitos from biting you. Stop taking foods that are known to be able to caus allergies, like milk (can be in a lot of fooditems!) peanuts, strawberry's, seafood, citric fruits. Cook you're own food, so you will know what you take in.
Drink a lot of water, preferrably mineralwater and don't put that much whatever on you're skin, most ointments or creams have perfumes that might caus you to itch.
I took a glass of brandy when in Egypt and asked my doctor since I believed it to be of help too. And he told me that he had heard it mentioned before that whiskey and other liquers can diminish you're allergic outbreak, but then one does not want to become an alcoholic instead!:-)

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I personally blame my itchy's on detergent,& the fact that we line dry the clothes with poluted air,dust, etc. Dunno.....Defenately not the misquitos for me.
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
I had an outbreak of astma and bronchitis after we would enter our home that had been locked for a year and not cleaned properly. I tried to get a hold on the cleaningprocess but failed!:-) Everyone started to take brooms and sweeping the dirt whirling around. I ran for the MacDonalds but it was too late. I bet the dust would wirl for some more days before settling.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
I personally blame my itchy's on detergent,& the fact that we line dry the clothes with poluted air,dust, etc. Dunno.....Defenately not the misquitos for me.

I hear ya', I'm constantly shaking out towels and clothes...I have become accustomed to only leaving the clothes out to dry just until they're dry & then quickly bringing them inside...otherwise they feel dusty....YUK

I really miss having a dryer!!

AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Another question........
This is about medication instead of allergies but I want to find out if anyone was or is taking anti depresents???? Before I came here I was taking Effexor XR and it does wonders for me. BUT I ran out as I didn't expect to stay here that long. Back home I recieved my meds from the Government as they are so expensive. I'm going through this home sickness on top of it my old depression,social anxiety have returned. I hate to ask my dad to send it to me since he's low on a fixed income. Do you think that the Embassy has any kind of assistance like this????
ANY advice would be wonderful!!!
Thanx!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Another question........
This is about medication instead of allergies but I want to find out if anyone was or is taking anti depresents???? Before I came here I was taking Effexor XR and it does wonders for me. BUT I ran out as I didn't expect to stay here that long. Back home I recieved my meds from the Government as they are so expensive. I'm going through this home sickness on top of it my old depression,social anxiety have returned. I hate to ask my dad to send it to me since he's low on a fixed income. Do you think that the Embassy has any kind of assistance like this????
Thanx!

Can't you get that at any pharmacy in Egypt, and a lot cheaper than in the U.S.? [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Another question........
Thanx!

Ashkia, I went through the homesickness thing too, hang in there, it does get better. Just find some warm souls on line to keep in touch with to help you through it (including the hubby of course) and you should do ok. It's normal and if you are anything like I was, before I fell asleep was my sad time, crying like a baby 'I miss home I want home, I want my mommy, I miss america' blah blah blah

Give yourself time, it gets better...
Smucks

LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
I do thing the RX here can help you, with something.....they seem pretty knowledgeable about referring meds. It is much cheaper as I stock up before I go home on my thyroid meds, and asthma meds for son.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com