EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Massage therapy in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Massage therapy in Egypt
nelle
Member # 11016

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for nelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all, Just wondering if anyone knows if massage therapy is offered much in Egypt. I am a licensed massage therapist in the US and have been wondering if any job opportunities might exist working in a resort area of Egypt.
Posts: 46 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of massage offered in Egypt. If you want a job in Egypt, I think you have to get to know people to get work. It seems like this is the most proper way to get work. People know someone who knows one that knows one that offer work...

But good luck anyway! Try hotels and so. A lots of spa and massage evrywhere in the beaches. Maybe you can open your own company? You might need some help with the papaers, but this is the best way I think.

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com