EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » pigs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pigs
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are they really that offensive to egyptians?

my avatar has been removed, so im assuming someone has actually complained about it!

OMG!!!

while ice cream and cartoons and laughing pig avatars so deeply offend...

how will there ever be peace in the middle east?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so heres my new avatar.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The admins themselves are Muslims. Wonder why they are provided this specific avatar in the first place if it's offensive for them after all.

So what about a coffee mug as a new avatar? It has certain potencial, doesn't it?

Unfortunately ES AVATARS ARE VERY BORING AND LIMITED and I don't think these guys are interested in changing that.

Wishing you a great weekend with your kiddies. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
so heres my new avatar.

Please not. You ruin my sex drive with this one..... [Razz]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shame about the pig, I love piggies, they are so cute.

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come I still see it there? [Big Grin]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what is so bad about pigs.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their looks!! they look like pigs
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are actually good for farming, Lazeez. True, they are kind of messy.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
are they really that offensive to egyptians?

my avatar has been removed, so im assuming someone has actually complained about it!

OMG!!!

At first I thought your new avatar was Dick Cheney! LOL
I have found that Arabs, in general, shreik at the sight of a pig. Strange! If I say 'yuk I hate this or that animal' they will be quick to remind me that Allah created it so it must be good. okkkkaaayyyyyy [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
muslims are not allowed to eat pigs, but other than that they are not offensive. so i don't get why the avator was changed
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pigs - cypress hill

this pig harassed the whole neighborhood
this pig worked at the station
this pig he killed my homeboy
so the fuckin pig went on a vacation

this pig he is the chief
got a brother pig captain o'malley
he's got a son that's a pig too
he's collectin' payoffs from a dark alley

Well this pig he’s really cool
So in this class we know he rides all alone
Well this pig’s standin’ eatin’ donuts
While some motherfuckers' out robbin’ your home

This pig he’s a big punk
And I know that he can’t stand the sight of me
’cause pigs don’t like it when ya act smart
And when ya tell ’em that you’re a group from society

This pig works for the mafia
Makin’ some money off crack
But this little pig got caught
So when he gets to the pen it’s all about the pay-back

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In (quran) there r vereses that say god punished ppl by turning them into pigs and mokneys ...maybe thats why ...Egyptions dnt like to view pigs ...it reminds them with punishment...but i dnt know why they r not offended against monkeys :/ ....HMMM...like wise hard to despise [Razz]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would like to believe that u have more logic than that ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hellraiser... the other day i was listening to cypress hill and one song made me think of you... i just KNEW you liked cypress hill!!! (or is that a stereotypical music/lifestyle assumption)?!!! [Wink]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cypress hill [Smile]

Way back in the mid 90s they played at the brixton academy, couldn't go tho.

Which song? 'How I could just kill a man'?

'Insane in the membrane'?

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piggy love:

http://www.funofun.com/piggy.htm [Smile]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hellraiser..... brixton academy is my favourite venue... i love it! i saw the prodigy there and blur and the happy mondays (prodigy is my favourite band) not to mention all the trance nights back in the early 90s like 'the fridge'... wicked!

hehe... no.. not those songs.. i'll leave you guessing!!! but yes, i love cypress hill!

im going to download festival this weekend.. cant wait!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
(prodigy is my favourite band)

"I'm a firestarter..." Hey I lived in London when this song came out! [Smile]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
it was at number 1 when my first baby was born... cool...

much cooler than the song that was at number 1 when i was born....

ive got a brand new combine harvester, by the wurzells!!!!!

it must have been the heat that made people crazy enough to buy it... i was born on the hottest day in the 76 drought.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.eat-halal.com/articles/pork.shtml

Why Islam Forbids Pork?

Food and drink have direct effect on our health. That is why Islam has prescribed regulations about our food and drink. It lays great emphasis on our physical as well as moral health, because both of these are equally important for a healthy society. The abstention from eating pork is one of the steps taken by Islam to practise hygiene and to attain purity of soul.

Islam, for the cultivation of inner faculties, insists upon the cleanliness of body and the purification of soul through Salaat (prayers) Zikr (remembrance of Allah) and other devotional duties. Islam teaches us how to attain the virtues and how to give up bad habits because both good and bad grow in the man according to his upbringing, education and environment.

A human being has natural desires: food, sleep and sex being the three primary ones. He has also natural emotions: sorrow, happiness, love, fear, disgust and avarice etc. Islam doesn't recommend the complete abrogation of these impulses but offers a method of controlling them through religious education and discipline.

The prohibition of eating pork in Islam is relevant in this context. There is a saying in English that "a man becomes what he eats." According to physicians and medical experts, pork is a harmful diet. Consumption of swine-flesh creates lowliness in character and destroys moral and spiritual faculties in a man.

Body & Soul

The life of a man is a compound of body and soul. Anything, which is harmful for the body, hurts the soul as well. Consumption of swine-flesh reduces the feeling of shame and as such the standard of modesty. Those nations, which consume pork habitually, have a low standard of morality with the result that virginity, chastity and bashfulness are becoming a thing of the past in Europe today. The number of unwed mothers is on the increase despite the use of pills and other contraceptives.
According to a report, 60 to 70% girls in Sweden become mothers before marriage. The formula of "skin to skin is no sin" is having its toll but there is hardly and feeling of shame and remorse over the end-result. Since the European nations have become addicted to wine and pork, sexual freedom with all its attendant evils has got ingrained in their culture. Consequently, homosexuality has been legalized by the British Parliament.

The Holy Qur'an has prohibited the swine-flesh, hence the Muslims would not dare touch it. The Bible has also forbidden swine-flesh, but Christians disregarded this order and started consuming it. The Europeans now proclaim that pork is a very powerful diet, rich in protein. Some of them further argue that since there is a great scarcity of food-stuffs in the world and swines are available in abundant quantity, they should be consumed in diet to overcome the food shortage. If this argument is true, why don't they use dog's meat as dogs too are available in plenty? The Europeans perhaps hate the mention of dog's meat in the same way as the Muslims shun pork.

Another wrong notion about swine-flesh is that its consumption lengthens life-span, although this is a pure myth and absurdity. On the contrary, people, who abstain from pork and liquor, have a longer span of life. The Muslims in Central Asia bear a testimony to this truth.

However, in the consumption of flesh Muslims are required to be selective and distinguish between Halal (Lawful) and Haram (Unlawful). This step leads automatically to the deeper understanding of the need for the cultivation of a pure human nature. As blood is virtually our life-stream and whatever we consume ultimately affects the blood system, it is, therefore, necessary to exercise choice in the selection of our food and drink as per the requirements of the Shariah.

There are certain foods and drinks specified by Allah, and His Messenger Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) as forbidden. The prohibition of these foods and drinks is not by any means an arbitrary action or an unwarranted decree of Allah. It is the first and foremost a divine intervention in the best interest of man and for his own benefit.

The reasons behind the Divine intervention are numerous. They are of a nature intellectual and spiritual, moral and mental, physical and economic. And the sole purpose is to show man how to develop himself according to an upright course of life in order to be a healthy unit in the structure of the family, then of society and eventually of humanity at large.

Reliable medical doctors and social scientists are able to realize how those foods and drinks forbidden by Islam are harmful and destructive to the human spirit and morality as well as to the physique and moral fibre of man and to verify the benefits of Islamic legislations on the subjects.

The prohibition is based on the aim of the purification of one's nature, because food, when consumed, doesn't merely enter the stomach and intestines and become excreta. It is absorbed and metabolized into the system and circulated to all parts of the human body, including the brain, and this in no small way affects man's nature.

The pig is naturally lazy and indulgent in sex, it is dirty, greedy and gluttonous. It dislikes sunlight and lacks the spirit and will to "fight." It eats almost anything, be it human excreta or anything foul and unwholesome. Amongst all animal flesh, pork is the favoured cradle of harmful germs. Pork also serves as a carrier of diseases to mankind. It is for this reason that its flesh is not suitable for consumption.

Some people have argued that the "modern pig" reared in farms is given only clean foods, therefore, its flesh should be consumable. The answer is that you may feed the pig on clean, wholesome food, but you can't change its nature. It is still a pig. A pig is not a plant and you cannot change it by bud-grafting....."

It seems like that the pig is the most hated animal by humans on planet earth....... [Confused]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:

The pig is naturally lazy and indulgent in sex

Hm, something what in general is considered to be lazy is even too lazy to perform sex (in my opinion).....
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
the pigs orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

even a FAT bone idol pig would motivate its self to achieve that!

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the pigs orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

even a FAT bone idol pig would motivate its self to achieve that!

LOL LOL ...OINK OINK OINK ....I WANA B A PIIIIIIIIIIG ;(
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
nah... its all about dogging [Wink] oh, and little blue pills (and maybe the odd white one... shhhhh)..
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
hellraiser..... brixton academy is my favourite venue... i love it! i saw the prodigy there and blur and the happy mondays (prodigy is my favourite band) not to mention all the trance nights back in the early 90s like 'the fridge'... wicked!

hehe... no.. not those songs.. i'll leave you guessing!!! but yes, i love cypress hill!

im going to download festival this weekend.. cant wait!

[Big Grin]

I'm a big prodigy fan too.

I did see Stone Temple Pilots @ the brixton academy in '94.

"I ain't goin out like that"?
"Cock the hammer"?
"The phuncky feel one"?

C'mon ! Tell me [Big Grin]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
haha... illusions.

dont ask me why man i was pretty high at the time!!!

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

lol

--------------------

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg you guys are cracking me up with this cypress stuff! I haven't heard of it in FOREVER!
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
...OINK OINK OINK ....I WANA B A PIIIIIIIIIIG ;(

Wanna Be?! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
its sooooo nice to see your back....

hopefully we will see it again soon [Wink]

Timo
Member # 7193

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
...OINK OINK OINK ....I WANA B A PIIIIIIIIIIG ;(

Wanna Be?! [Roll Eyes]
Yeah [Big Grin]
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
omg you guys are cracking me up with this cypress stuff! I haven't heard of it in FOREVER!

I'm the real one, yes the phuncky feel one [Cool]
Korven.
Member # 11013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korven.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A pig wearing eye glasses is never a human after all [Wink]
Posts: 1167 | From: Homelandless | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com