EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Animal lover?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Animal lover?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I don't consider myself to be an animal lover, I like them a lot...I am a muslim convert but still LOVE dogs so much and prefer them to cats (snobs).
but in Egypt, when i see the people with the donkeys or horses and they are so mean to them it kills me! they hit them or push and pull them. [Frown]

The worst thing of all is when i see a horse pulling a cart or something with it's little ribs showing through its body! you can see their hip bones and the horses look so miserable! i want so much to kick the crap out of the owner and feed the poor animal... [Mad]

anyone else feel with me??

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smuckers!!! I totally agree. I was sitting and hear a cat screaming for its life. I looked out the window to see a group of men sitting on the grass watching 3 kids about 8 years old beating a trapped cat with long sticks!!!! I opened the window and gave them hell!!! They had no idea what I was aying but there were a few choice english words there so they got the message!!! They are cruel bastards they really are and this is a muslim country which breaks all the rules of Islam. Men who stare at me totally covered from head to toe, moslems need to wake up and move into 2006. They blame the west for all the problems they have but at least in london or europe you can walk down the road without being stared and leered at. I have no doubts hell will be filled with moslem men. No doubts at all. Id like to sweep them into the nearest garbage can and fill the street and shops with the women. They could revolutionise this sad country. The men are dragging the country into the gutter. God Help Them!!!
OMG!!!! now |I feel better after that!! haha
Smuckers HRU?
Hope all is well, and do you have any news!!! for me???
xxxx

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree smuckers... i believe in using animals to our advantage, even when it comes to animal testing (medical only), but there is no reason to be cruel to them.

to be honest they can take a lot of what might look like abuse... and some people need to stop being so sappy and pathetic about what an animal can take quite happily...or even with a bit of strain... but some people neglect their animals and even worse.

they should be castrated slowly.... with a cheese grater.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, Smuckers. When the sheep and goats were penned up for Eid al Adha the kids (and some grown @ss men also) on the street went about abusing them very cruely. I thought it was a real shame since these animals were going to be dinner in a few days anyways. These cruel bastards could've waited until the slaughter to get their kicks.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
smuckers!!! I totally agree. I was sitting and hear a cat screaming for its life. I looked out the window to see a group of men sitting on the grass watching 3 kids about 8 years old beating a trapped cat with long sticks!!!! I opened the window and gave them hell!!! They had no idea what I was aying but there were a few choice english words there so they got the message!!! They are cruel bastards they really are and this is a muslim country which breaks all the rules of Islam. Men who stare at me totally covered from head to toe, moslems need to wake up and move into 2006. They blame the west for all the problems they have but at least in london or europe you can walk down the road without being stared and leered at. I have no doubts hell will be filled with moslem men. No doubts at all. Id like to sweep them into the nearest garbage can and fill the street and shops with the women. They could revolutionise this sad country. The men are dragging the country into the gutter. God Help Them!!!
Smuckers HRU?
xxxx

*standing ovation*

[Smile]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
I agree, Smuckers. When the sheep and goats were penned up for Eid al Adha the kids (and some grown @ss man also) on the street went about abusing them very cruely. I thought it was a real shame since these animals were going to be dinner in a few days anyways. These cruel bastards could've waited until the slaughter to get their kicks.

Ahh, Eid. My favorite time of year.

I love nothing more than to look out my window and be treated to the sight, sound and smell of livestock not 15 feet away, mooing & baaing all day, shitting everywhere from terror, bumping into each other, "get the f#ck outta my way!! I'm gonna be a leather jacket tomorrow!!!"

Makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside.

No really.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL honestly hellraiser, i tell my husband EVERYDAY something hilarious you say on this message board, you should be a comedian! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere in Hadith said Animals in day of judgement will make those guys pay back, so appearently we will be seeing donkeys and dogs holding long sticks but probably very queit until someone say "Look there! Egyptians are coming!!" and this will be it. I hope those animals have good visions as I hate to be beaten by a confused angry donkey.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious lazeez, many folk beaten each day by 'confused angry donkeys' its called police interrogation!! LOL
So Lazeez do you believe all the hadith?
Is it what you rely on as your gateway to heaven?
Just curious........
x

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Smuckers HRU?
xxxx

*standing ovation*

[Smile]

Merci beaucoup mon ami. [Razz]
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i seriously felt alone with the same thoughts. I see those poor animals underfed and at the same time pulling a full time job???? Also, their pretty eyes are mostly covered. It almost breaks my heart to see it. I've always loved horses and get so angry when i see the mistreatment they recieve here. I've asked my husband several times why they don't have animal rights laws here OR polution laws. These seem to be basic rights of the land. I love egypt but they need a new president that will come in and KICK SOME BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Big Grin] for real Ashkia, it's disgusting how some people treat animals.

However, I must admit, I have seen animals here really taken care of very well. They are well fed, the people stop them for rests, plenty of water, shade, etc. Very nice, don't overload them. I'm just talking about the jerks who treat the animals as if they don't matter...it's so sad.

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if you are going to slaughter and butcher an animal you have to treat it with respect and not let it live a miserable life.
It will taste better, I promise.
[Wink]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
if you are going to slaughter and butcher an animal you have to treat it with respect

ROFL!!!! what you mean rip its guts out but promise to call in a day or two!!!

or...massage its feet while you slit its throat?

haha... no wait.. insist you pay for dinner and open the cab door before saying "abattoir please driver.... and dont spare the horses...oops"!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Does consoling livestock really make them tastier?

Should butchers at Eid time play some Mozart for them before slaughter-time?

"Now listen, I want you to just stand there and relax, listen to some Mozart while I sharpen this big ass knife so I can lop your little head off, ok?"

"baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!"

--------------------

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

In all seriousness, I really don't need to watch livestock being slaughtered, not to mention how unhygeinic it is to fill the streets with blood & guts.

There should be designated areas where they can slaughter, not in a residential area like they do.

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://www.ogrish.com/archives/brutal_way_to_slaughter_pig_for_consumption_video_Dec_13_2004.html

[puke]

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you sure you want your avator back???

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
where dyo think i got the pig head avatar from in the first place!!!!
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU WANT TO SEE A CLIP OF A CAMEL BEING SLAUGHTERED IN A RITUAL SO ERGHHHHH!!!!
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

this entire topic is turning my stomach [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey animal lovers two days ago at 4:00 AM a Husky ate up an 8 day old baby here in Holland while he was in his crib.

I can't believe it that there are people who still keep pets with babies in the house [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

the dog ATE the baby??? [Eek!]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
whats wrong with keeping pets and babies for god sake? how many mothers kill their babies... shall we stop mothers being in the house after the birth too?

its more likely that my dog would fend off an intruder or alert us to a fire than hurt any of them.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
the dog ATE the baby??? [Eek!]

Yes sort of.. It took him from the belly between his teeth, did stuff to him that's obviously so horrible that the baby died and threw his body on the floor.

The mother went in to check on the baby and found his body mutilated on the floor. [Frown]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
shall we stop mothers being in the house after the birth too?

Your likes yeah!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so predictable. i knew you would say something like that... of course you are totally right... all pets should be removed from houses with babies and any mother you dont like should be removed from her children.

what a wise woman you are.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
any mother you dont like should be removed from her children..

Please don't misunderstand me..

I said *only* women who look exactly like wicked witches.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ah honey... now i see why your so bitter.... you never knew your mummy.

and BTW im very proud to be pagan... i come from a long line of wicked witches...

actually, im running out of toads, so watch out.

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think animal rights only become a concern once human rights are taken care of, and human rights have a long way to go in Egypt. Just look at the guys beating the donkeys, normally young boys, you can see they're beaten themselves. I once tackled one, tried to convince him with logic that his donkey was his livelihood, so he should look after it. His answer was: 'I don't want to live.'
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
wow... thats so sad. i remember when sharon posted a thread here with obscure questions... one was 'what age do you want to die'? i was surprised to see the answers from muslims were really young where the westerners gave old ages IF they gave an age at all.... i couldnt.
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of little boys beating donkeys.....I noticed a lot of them SMOKING!!!! I swear if i saw that in the states i would give him the 3rd degree. LOL I know I skipped to a different subject, but I recently saw several of these children driving the donkeys with cigarettes in their mouth. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
ah honey... now i see why your so bitter.... you never knew your mummy.

and BTW im very proud to be pagan... i come from a long line of wicked witches...

actually, im running out of toads, so watch out.

Another brain mesawwesa woman talking to me!

Watch it then witch, maybe *you* need to hire an assistant to hold your nose up for you while you eat.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
that took you a while to reply to... im assuming from the quality of the reply that you wernt spending the time thinking about what to write.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
that took you a while to reply to... im assuming from the quality of the reply that you wernt spending the time thinking about what to write.

If ever, I don't even complete reading your posts, let alone putting any thinking in my replies to you..

It took me a while to reply simply because I got something you've never heard of: A life!

Ya lahwi I'm so happy I don't know you in real life. I have a feeling you have horrible body odor.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

It took me a while to reply simply because I got something you've never heard of: A life!

Ya lahwi I'm so happy I don't know you in real life. I have a feeling you have horrible body odor.

aaaah... a life.... i remember it well. still, theres lots of benefits to being dead... well, undead to be precise... i get to spend all day every day just how i want to.. its great!

your right though... i do kinda have that 'dead person' smell...

or perhaps its just my over sensitive big ol' nose.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

aaaah... a life.... i remember it well. still, theres lots of benefits to being dead... well, undead to be precise... i get to spend all day every day just how i want to.. its great!

your right though... i do kinda have that 'dead person' smell...

or perhaps its just my over sensitive big ol' nose.

Funny yakhty awi..

Now get off my way. You're on ignore from now on.

P.s. Why donīt you get off our asses and go join the constipated pimpīs new forum? [Cool]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Let me tell you guys something, seriously, when I was about 8 years old I lived in some apartments in the city. There was a young couple that had a very young baby, maybe 1-2 months old. The husband had his pet snake (not sure what kind but it was HUGE) in an aquarium type container and refused to get rid of the pet. One night the snake burst out of the glass cage and slithered into the baby room, into the crib and swallowed the baby whole. I will never forget seeing the mother the next morning with the police and firemen and people trying to console her, it was SOOO tragic.. [Frown]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Let me tell you guys something, seriously, when I was about 8 years old I lived in some apartments in the city. There was a young couple that had a very young baby, maybe 1-2 months old. The husband had his pet snake (not sure what kind but it was HUGE) in an aquarium type container and refused to get rid of the pet. One night the snake burst out of the glass cage and slithered into the baby room, into the crib and swallowed the baby whole. I will never forget seeing the mother the next morning with the police and firemen and people trying to console her, it was SOOO tragic.. [Frown]

This is the most tragic story I've ever heard!

This feels worse than getting stuck up Sono's ascending colon!

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Uhhh! You would have to remove her head first. [Roll Eyes]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, Smuckers, what a terrible story..... how can I find sleep tonight???? ;(
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
tigerlily... i had trouble sleeping last night after reading up on harlequin disease.... when i looked up pictures of it i was horrified... BUT if that wasnt enough i found the most brutal pictures ive ever seen on ogrish.com. its always been harsh, but there was 3 pictures on there that were really hard to look at.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com