EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Free invitation for ladies on Boat Trip at Red Sea (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Free invitation for ladies on Boat Trip at Red Sea
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just sail out into international waters... no laws to break (or follow) there!

do you have a pirate costume? we could make this shag-fest profitable on the return journey!

shiver me timbers...AAARGH ARRRR!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe we should send some ES members off to a boat trip and out to the waters..... What's your boat called again, *Titanic?? Hm, just sounds good to me! [Big Grin]

Okay, ladies, step forward..... please!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
Maybe we should send some ES members off to a boat trip and out to the waters..... What's your boat called again, *Titanic?? Hm, just sounds good to me! [Big Grin]

Okay, ladies, step forward..... please!!!!

Tiger, you know what the smallest book ever written is called?

It's called: "Ze Book of Cherman Humor"

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you feel addressed? Lighten up....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you feel addressed? ....

No.

Do you?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i know you are but what am i?

anyone else got any other lame come backs?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Lame response, MK, but then again I am not really out for any kind of argument....... it's already too hot today and I just mean the current weather here.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Lame response, MK, but then again I am not really out for any kind of argument....... it's already too hot today and I just mean the current weather here.

Then keep your peace ya 7elwa.

I never found your responses interseting nor amusing anyway, so why are we wasting each other´s time [Confused]

Just keep cutting and pasting the news. You´re good at that.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Just keep cutting and pasting the news. You´re good at that. [/QB]

Taban, I will and it must be interesting for you since you reading them.....
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Just keep cutting and pasting the news. You´re good at that.

Taban, I will and it must be interesting for you since you reading them..... [/QB]
They might be, but you're doing that because you have absolutely nothing genuine to contribute with.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, MK, and by calling a national of yours *fatso* and more insulting things to others is this how you keep in contact with your beloved homecountry?

Hey, why don't you move back then?

Really I think your husband shouldn't inject too much botox into your brain, it doesn't become you too well.

Now go back and get on your exercise bike.... it's definitely better for you. And I knew you would come back on ES just to stir some trouble even if you denied it at that time.

Talking about wasting time...... [Roll Eyes]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
is the boat trip still available? [Big Grin]
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! How are you finding these things without the search function?
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
google.

egyptsearch boat trip.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Hey, MK, and by calling a national of yours *fatso* and more insulting things to others is this how you keep in contact with your beloved homecountry?

Hey, why don't you move back then?

Really I think your husband shouldn't inject too much botox into your brain, it doesn't become you too well.

Now go back and get on your exercise bike.... it's definitely better for you. And I knew you would come back on ES just to stir some trouble even if you denied it at that time.

Talking about wasting time...... [Roll Eyes]

I've just read this now.. But it's old news anyway. So Grey Mouse, Botox is not injected in the "brain", dumbo! But I can sure give you some of it inTragluteal, maybe you will stop talking out of your ass for a while!

And while I'm on my exercise bike, why don't you go back to cleaning toilets?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
From the rubbish you write constantly you can't just but get botox injected into your brain...... I thought the vacation would bring something different out in you. But an idiot stays in idiot obviously - even with some sort of medical degree!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh dear.. sorry tiger, i only read the first page last night... i didnt realise this was on page two. page one was relevant to the conversation last night.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Charm, I guess the lunatics are back on this board. The peace didn't last too long....... [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Charm, I guess the lunatics are back on this board. The peace didn't last too long....... [Wink]

You're not worth my time Grey Mouse.

I hope God listens to Auto's hopes.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I hope God listens to Auto's hopes.

Why are you rooting for him so much? What has he done for you anyhow?
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com