EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Pregnantcravings! Please explain this..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pregnantcravings! Please explain this..
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On an old thread you said you were a doctor... So what's that crap about the blood type incompatibility? That's basic knowledge! Wouldn't you have known that yourself?

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

pregnantcravings
Member # 9852

Rate Member posted January 11, 2006 04:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do u need exactly, I am a doctor with excellent references and experience in international companies/organizations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002652#000001

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arghhhhhhh.... [Eek!]
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh oh..you gots some splainin' to do [Eek!]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Mafia
Member # 10974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Mafia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Busted!!!!

what is the charge nowadays for lying on a forum? 3 yrs no internet???!!!

Posts: 183 | From: Toronto, Canada / Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leave the girl alone... shes in the middle of a divorce, an illness, moving, pregnant and your pulling her up on something she wrote 6 months ago?

isnt her man a doctor? why didnt you pick on her lack of understanding considering shes married to a doctor... what difference does it make what she wrote?

have some compassion for god sake...

vultures.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that post was a response to a job advertisement which I replied to under my name, but on behalf of my husband because he doesn't have an egyptsearch account...I have been on here since 2003 do you think I have nothing to do with my time but pretend to be a doctor? My husband is a doctor, I was a United Nations employee and if you still don't beleive me ask "zaina" the american who moved back a few months ago, I bought the fisher price rocking chair from her so she has actually met me in person. Don't you all remember when I posted looking for nanny and I got blasted because I said I can only pay 350 pounds a month? You all thought I was swimming in a sea of money and commented on how me and my husband with UN salaries should be able to pay much more than that? Well considering I was paid in pounds and I was supporting my husband and his younger 15 year old brother because they have no parents, maybe that would be why I couldnt afford one of those fancy nannies. I needed a nanny because I had a separated pelvis and could not move during my pregnancy. And was having preterm labor since 20 weeks taking ritrodine which caused severe tachycardia and was not supposed to be moving.
For your info, I knew about RH incompatibilty but stupid me never heard of the extremely rare condition called erythroblastosis fetalis ...God shouldn't I have known that I mean since my two obgyns never asked my HUSBANDS blood type I figured they would know a bit more than me??? How could I be so braindead.
That is why I never post here since I joined in 2003! people are looking for something , anything I often wonder if they actually live "inside" the egyptsearch website.
Allah have mercy on us, suspicion is a great evil.

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MK, don't become a second *Sonomod monster* please....... you are showing all the signs and please you don't have any explaining to do..... [Confused]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
applause.

pay no attention... im tempted to pass more comment than that, but i wont.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay sorry, but please don't look for jobs anymore for your doctor husband who's never heard of RH-incompatibility.

Ya lahwi I would divorce my husband only for this reason!

I still would love to help you with anything.

We're a bunch of freaks on ES, but we're one big happy family when one of us is in trouble.

And to answer your question of why we stick into here 24/7, ES for me is the only connection with home (along with some MSN chats with my family). And you probably know by now how it feels to be homesick.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't you all remember when I posted looking for nanny and I got blasted because I said I can only pay 350 pounds a month? You all thought I was swimming in a sea of money and commented on how me and my husband with UN salaries should be able to pay much more than that? .... [/QB]
I remember this specific posting but at that time you should have more clarified about your salaries.

Anyway it's all in the past now, have a safe trip back and take care of your family. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first I dont think I need to post my salary on a message board??? and my kingdom...didnt you read the post? IT IS NOT RH INCOMPATIBILTY! which everyone knows about .. it is erythroblastosis fetalis and has to do with the fathers blood and is a very rare conditon of which there are two types and my son has the even more rare type of the two. I am not RH negative! I am O+ AND MY HUSBAND B+ and my baby and all babies from him are and will be B+ ...My O blood naturally has anti- A and Anti-B antigens which when contacted with the fetus blood cause my antigens to attack his red blood cells , when his red blood cells get broken up it releases bilirubin, which causes jaundice, but not the regular jaundice, a different strain, the baby is born hypoglycemic, hypothermia aneamic and dying from liver being unable to process ectremely high amounts of this bilirubin, the "blood brain barrier"is not developed in afull term baby until 7 days after birth to protect the brain tissue from being stained with bilirubin causing "kernicterus" which causes cerebral palsy brain damage and death. my premature baby did not have a blood brain barrier and his ability to handle all this is way lower than a full term baby, mine weighed 2 kg at birth. I am not ignorant in medicine, it is just a very rare but serious
occurance.

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ok ok i'll buy your curtains!!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
hehe.. just trying to lighten the mood... no one likes a public execution do they?!

anyway... the whole in compatible blood thing is really common isnt it? i mean, i had that 'problem' with mine.. i just had to have the anti-D jab before and after (i think) the birth... no biggy...(except for the last time when i went home without it and they rang me up screaming for me to get my Rs back to hospital)... so im not sure why MK made the fuss about helping you get the injection/er, surgery in the first place??????

anyway... good luck. and when your kids are 18... make them pay big time!!!!

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
AGAIN NOBODY IS READIIINNNNGGGG! it is not Rh incompatibility, that is when you have negative blood type and they give you Rhogam injection.
It is something different. with the Rh incompatibilty the mother can die if she doesnt get the shot. with ABO incompatibilty which is very RARE the baby can die before we know anything is wrong inside the mother that is why my son was born already dying basically. BUT now we know we have this rare thing, we can try to prevent it, because the mortality of this is very high. RH incompatibilty which both of you are referring to is a totally different and very common thing, my mother got that shot because she was negative. WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A DIFFERENT type of incompatibilty.
okay I am closing this subject since I know what I am talking about and nobody is listening .. u all must be speedreading?
are u guys trying ot make me enter khanka?

--------------------
cracked

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ok.. i tried to stick up for you.. its YOU that is speed reading... i was criticising MK for making Rh incompatibility out to be a big deal.

i wont bash you as i feel for you and the position your in.. but you really should take a step back and see things for what they are.

good luck.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pregnantcravings:
and my kingdom...didnt you read the post? IT IS NOT RH INCOMPATIBILTY! which everyone knows about .. it is erythroblastosis fetalis and has to do with the fathers blood and is a very rare conditon of which there are two types and my son has the even more rare type of the two. I am not RH negative! I am O+ AND MY HUSBAND B+ and my baby and all babies from him are and will be B+ ...My O blood naturally has anti- A and Anti-B antigens which when contacted with the fetus blood cause my antigens to attack his red blood cells , when his red blood cells get broken up it releases bilirubin, which causes jaundice, but not the regular jaundice, a different strain, the baby is born hypoglycemic, hypothermia aneamic and dying from liver being unable to process ectremely high amounts of this bilirubin, the "blood brain barrier"is not developed in afull term baby until 7 days after birth to protect the brain tissue from being stained with bilirubin causing "kernicterus" which causes cerebral palsy brain damage and death. my premature baby did not have a blood brain barrier and his ability to handle all this is way lower than a full term baby, mine weighed 2 kg at birth. I am not ignorant in medicine, it is just a very rare but serious
occurance.

Nothing pisses me off more than people who argue with doctors about medical info!

Rh-incompatibility *is* one and most common cause of Erthroblastosis Fetalis!!

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/ency/erythroblastosis_fetalis.jsp
quote:
Definition

Erythroblastosis fetalis refers to two potentially disabling or fatal blood disorders in infants: Rh incompatibility disease and ABO incompatibility disease.
There are two types of incompatibility diseases: Rh incompatibility disease and ABO incompatibility disease. Both diseases have similar symptoms, but Rh disease is much more severe, because anti-Rh antibodies cross over the placenta more readily than anti-A or anti-B antibodies. (The immune system does not form antibodies against the O antigen.) Therefore, a greater percentage of the baby's blood cells are destroyed by Rh disease.

[Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
khanka

Okay if you know this word then I know what type of man you've been hanging around with..

Go to the airport NOW and I'll pay for your ticket on the spot!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
shitt...

a) im now scared shittless about the Rh incompatibility i had.... em.... like years too late.

b) i want to defend PC but i think it will be a waste of time.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:
MK, don't become a second *Sonomod monster* please....... you are showing all the signs and please you don't have any explaining to do..... [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptlily:

Habla German?

You're here since 2004 and do nothing but call Sono names since you've joined.

*You're* the one who made me like her.

So eat it!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
guess MK pawned her jewlary for a male plant today? :/

what a tit ER I MEAN what a bastard thing to happen..

:/

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
i just cannot let it go because she is a doctor! it is not Rh incompatibilty it is ABO incompatibilty ...and although rh incompatibilty may cause ERYTHRO... it is not the reason for the cause of my sons. anywhoooooo.....I got my luggage today yay!

--------------------
cracked

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
i just cannot let it go because she is a doctor! it is not Rh incompatibilty it is ABO incompatibilty ...and although rh incompatibilty may cause ERYTHRO... it is not the reason for the cause of my sons. anywhoooooo.....I got my luggage today yay!

(pulling my hairs out)

Look ya pregnant, I will be patient with you because I know how it feels to be pregnant.. When the hormones hit in the nafookh and one's brain seem like it's stuck in a shoe two sizes smaller.

In your first posts you only kept talking about Erthroblastosis Fetalis, and not exactly about which type your son had, and since RH-incompatibility is the most common type of EF AND it has much more serious complications than ABO-incompatibility, I assumed it was the first type, becasue of the drama you were describing.

It was only when *I* mentioned the RH that you started screaming that I had no idea blablabla. Or have I missed any posts inbetween? Maybe I also didn't read your post carefully since I actually scan rather than carefully read.

So I guess we're talking at the same time and not really listening to each other.

Typical of two hormonal women ain't it?

yalla go break a chair on your hosbond's head or something.

I'm telling you, it works like magic..

(P.S. If you've already sold the chairs try his mobile phone)

Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yalla go break a chair on your hosbond's head or something.

I'm telling you, it works like magic..

(P.S. If you've already sold the chairs try his mobile phone) [/QB][/QUOTE]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
violence is often a sign of inadequacy.
zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born with an ABO incompatability. As far as I know the main problem was from breastfeeding. I did have jaundice when I was born.They were talking about doing a transfusion (1972) but decided to try switching me over to formula. I was ready to come home from the hospital before my mother. Each case must be a little different. My brother didnt have an ABO allergy problem at all.
You should try to set up a Dr.'s appointment now so you can see one right after you get home if you haven't already set things up.

Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
violence is often a sign of inadequacy.

Only when you lose.

[Razz]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
zaph...those are two different types of jaundice causes...did you have breastfeeding jaundice or ABO incompatibilty? ... ABO doesnt causes allergies, it just means u have type A blood or type B oh dear I must force myself not to post ...its making me nuts...leave the medical stuff for us doctors hardy har har

--------------------
cracked

zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I had both. I had jaundice at birth etc. and got put in an incubator. Obviously I don't have any memory of what was happening at the time. My mother is still angry about all the "well meaning" or "not so well meaning" women who saw her feeding me from a bottle and accused her of being selfish etc etc. I had my own run in with a La Leche League woman who said that children who drink Cow's milk are not as human as children who drink their mother's milk. Mooooooooooo...
You are doing what you have to do for your kids. I was just interested because I've never heard anyone mention ABO except my mother.
I hope you can get home soon so you can get proper care.
Best wishes.

Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com