EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » helloo every one

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: helloo every one
DeepRest
Member # 11218

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for DeepRest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just joined the forum, i hope to make new friends here and be helpful to all of you
sallam

Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeepRest:
i hope to make new friends here

Hehehe.

Welcome [Eek!] Deep [Eek!] Rest [Eek!]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WELCOME DeepRest unusual name ,like it ,good luck w/salaams to you [Wink]
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome,bienvenida,benvenuto,Pryaam,AHLAN WASAHLAN [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeepRest
Member # 11218

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepRest     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx all for the nice welcome
Posts: 33 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did this on another thread and it was very entertaini9ng and funny: good clean fun:)
I begin a story and each of you follow by posting the next few lines and so on and see how the story develops. Something to take my mind off things..hope u will all give it a go!

okay here is the beginning of the story:

I was alone in my apartment lurking around Egyptsearch when all of a sudden

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pregnantcravings:
I was alone in my apartment lurking around Egyptsearch when all of a sudden

a huge, shiny, brown, disgusting sorsar came out of the kitchen heading with the speed of light towards me..
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the neighbours cat (you know the one, with a tail like a squirrels)...
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mouth was opned in a shock that I swallowed the sorsar and it tastes like...
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok ths was supposed to be its own post but okayyy it ended up here....

and snatched the sorsar ??? in his mouth and somehow managed to drag it across the living room out onto the balcony where he chewed the sorsar into small pieces and spit it off the balcony. I noticed below there was an old lady walking slowly ...

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
candy floss, with peanut butter.
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Oh, that'll be the 180 second thing then will it???!!!!!!!!!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pregnantcravings:
and snatched the sorsar ??? in his mouth and somehow managed to drag it across the living room out onto the balcony where he chewed the sorsar into small pieces and spit it off the balcony. I noticed below there was an old lady walking slowly ...

It was too late to give her a shout of warning.

The pieces of the brown sorsar landed gracefully on top of her grey hairs..

I felt so guilty..

Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
the little old lady cried out no no my perm I just had it "set" for my grand daughters wedding, you will pay for this .. you will pay she snarled up at me, as I looked down feeling a bit embarrassed but slightly humoured by the scene.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com