EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Car needed for moving stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Car needed for moving stuff
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to move a couple of huge, heavy boxes from Heliopolis to Maadi and I'm looking to rent a car with some guys for that. Does anyone know of anyone or of a company?
The last time I moved my bauwab organized the car and the people for me ... but now I'm somewhere else and can't ask him.

Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated. [Smile]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
I need to move a couple of huge, heavy boxes from Heliopolis to Maadi and I'm looking to rent a car with some guys for that. Does anyone know of anyone or of a company?
The last time I moved my bauwab organized the car and the people for me ... but now I'm somewhere else and can't ask him.

What is the size and weight?
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try asking him i bet he knows ...tip him and he will do the job for u or find sum one
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hkhodier
Member # 705

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hkhodier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can help you in that but first i want to know there is thing able to crach
Posts: 106 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aspirations (aka PC)
Member # 9852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aspirations (aka PC)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think he means scratch..or crash? like fragile

--------------------
cracked

Posts: 209 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Transporter:
quote:

WARNING WARNING

FREAK ALERT!!!

The transporter IS Automatic for the People aka Voice for Us.

Trasporter! Transport my ass!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptian Mafia
Member # 10974

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptian Mafia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?
Posts: 183 | From: Toronto, Canada / Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia:
huh?

Long story.

Where is Sono to explain?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband has a private taxi business. he is in el qusoer where are you? he is going to cairo on the 24 of june
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic
Member # 7290

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Automatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
quote:

WARNING WARNING

FREAK ALERT!!!

Well aren't you the clever one.
Posts: 140 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Free Radikal:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
quote:

WARNING WARNING

FREAK ALERT!!!

Well aren't you the clever one.
Ya mama [Eek!]
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

One box is about one meter by half a meter and it's full of clothes, so it's quite heavy. The other one is medium size and contains a lot of kitchen stuff.

So what's the quotation for this? [Razz]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
So what's the quotation for this? [Razz]

Sono's cerebellum.
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Alright ... I went to Bab el Louq with a friend and arranged something with one of the guys who hang out there in their Suzukis. The price for the trip with two guys and the car will be about 45 LE which, I think, is slightly more than a local would pay, but still very reasonable.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com