EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » dreams (again)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dreams (again)
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone here believe in dream interpretation?

do yo think they are a reflection of your life at the moment...

or a warning of whats coming?

i ask because i dont believe in the warning stuff, but i didnt realise how accurate dream interpretation can be.

i had two bad, short dreams last night, and it wasnt till i told someone today about them, that they pointed out the similar/identical otline of the dreams... that i hadnt noticed.

having said that, the obvious analysis, although it fits in with my situation, doesnt make sense, as im not concerned about it... but could it be a warning?

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dream of my teeth falling out and im trying to catch them ,i have been told your going to get sick and onece it did happen and i was in hospital for 6mnths pre trauma stroke ,scary i thought i had it a few days ago again and im actually not well at all know been hospital today for blood tests and i got brown liver patches al over my face ,and im actually scared now its my lft levels ar high again ,so that means have my bum messed about wif again and i HATE THAT so i will have night mares ,yes i ge scared of dreams and a lot of weired ones lately ,im off now to the land of nodd not to good these days so so so tired and babes is ill again ,cya lters hope ur well ciao bella
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iamthej9
Member # 11174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for iamthej9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister has a book that can tell you what it means about the things you have dreams about so if you want to post i will let you know. for example - if you dream you are getting run over it means that someone is trying to make you do something you dont want to (that is just one i made up but thats the sort of thing the book tells you). it reckons dreams are your subconcious telling you things that you wont or cant acknowledge in real life. i didnt believe in these things either but she also had a destiny book and you look up your birthdate and it tells you about the path of your life...when i read mine i freaked right out!! i read quite a few of my friends and my ex-husbands just to be sure and i tell you what!! pretty amazing. so post if you want or start a new thread and i'll give you some info.
Posts: 47 | From: perth western australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to know more about this destiny book and where i can find it please

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zaphirelee
Member # 11074

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zaphirelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a crazy dream a few months ago where I was watching a movie and my friends dragged me out of the theatre for my wedding which I was late for. I complained as we took some very confusing subways to the wedding and when I arrived I didn't have a dress or shoes. My mother pointed out that several of the guests had not yet recieved their invitations.I also didn't recognize the bridegroom who might have been Egyptian. It either means I'm not ready to get married yet, that I might meet someone sooner than I think or that I am coming to Egypt.
A few weeks later I found out that the job I had given up on getting in Egypt was mine for the taking. The mold in my house certainly gives me an interesting dream life.

Posts: 153 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com