EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What happened to Candy?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What happened to Candy?
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was quite intrigued by the post about 'wild' Luxor. Seemed pretty valid subject for discussion, no abuse, fighting etc.
Like 'Alice in wonderland' censorship 'means anything I want it to mean'
Or did the Luxor chamber of commerce intervene?
I expect this remark will be deleted in 5 minutes.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:

I expect this remark will be deleted in 5 minutes.

Means that you are prepared for this [Big Grin] But who knows...may be you are lucky [Wink]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jessie:

Or did the Luxor chamber of commerce intervene?

I think that is exactly what happened.

They pay to keep their little boys in line, and obviously our Admins are on the same string!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Half the stuff on this forum is being deleted... it's hardly worth the effort of starting a topic now!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Half the stuff on this forum is being deleted... it's hardly worth the effort of starting a topic now!!!

I notice that when I am searching for info. Half of the search results are listed, but the thread is deleted.

Possibly saving on server space?

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zanuu
Member # 11258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zanuu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think Candy got a raw deal but i had better becareful otherwise i might just find myself deleted or no access to the forum? Password gone [Eek!]
Posts: 58 | From: ireland and egypt | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] we need a whistling icon... you know, kinda scuffing his shoes..
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com