EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Italy Vs Germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Italy Vs Germany
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Italy is gonna win this game and make it through to the final
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wish [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sub-zero
Member # 9691

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sub-zero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go Germany!
Posts: 657 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ofcourse Italy won. They have better looking girls
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Safe drive
Member # 11087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Safe drive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, ITALY WON

2 GOALS IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES.

BYE BYE GERMANY....

--------------------
safedrivz@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Safe drive
Member # 11087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Safe drive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EGYPTIAN GUY, YOU ARE A PSYCHIC MAN !

--------------------
safedrivz@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | From: Egypt-Cairo | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safe Drive ,
Why ! i like italians more.
I wanted them to win as they are better players and better team than the germans ,
Have a nice day.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a game! I wasn't too excited about it beforehand, but that was one of the best games of the tournament so far. And those goals - wow! Now England's out, I thought I'd lose interest a bit, but last night was great - I hope italy win the final now [Razz]
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
najat
Member # 10251

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for najat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
Safe Drive ,
Why ! i like italians more.
I wanted them to win as they are better players and better team than the germans ,
Have a nice day.

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Yeah you are so right get over it , the game was wicked but i have some bad news:) i fell asleep at the 110th minute and i woke up today :)but i am gonna catch the replay later on
I was so sleepy and i woke up yesterday 6 am and went home from work 7 pm and couldnt have a nap ,thanx for the blogs i am reading it took all my time, and then i started watching the game and i tried as hard as i could to stay awake but it was the knockout at the 110th minute of the game.

I just fell asleep like a baby .

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Gaza
Member # 9121

Why the hell did they wait till the 113th and 114th minute to score , just to tease me i guess but guess what while i was sleeping i knew that italians aare winning
It's nothing but a lesson learned , never leave a game before the end otherwise you are gonna regret , Look at me know [Frown]

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they waited because they are opportunists ... they lack any skills to win otherwise. i have to say that they played their best match of the tournament so far, but that doesn't change the fact that they do NOT deserve to be in the final.

and that's final. [Wink]

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
they do NOT deserve to be in the final.

so right. i mean what they are really best at, that's throwing themselves down and cry.

so stupid of the germans to let the italians score in the last two minutes. if there had been spot kicks we probably would have won.

well, bad luck.

go schweini go! [Cool]

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching the first game germany played, it was quite evident that they lacked a decent defense ... unfortunately, that was their downfall. what a shame.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
what a shame.

" "

[Wink]

Gaza
Member # 9121

Germans are only good in making automobiles.

--------------------

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

and in their spare time, they won 3 world cups ... which makes them the country with the most world cup titles after brazil.

things that make u go hmmm ....

germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:

[Razz]

are you sure?

Gaza
Member # 9121

Italy is gonna win the world cup for the forth time lol

--------------------

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Germans are good at anything they do.

And they never brag about it.

Time to learn something from them [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabrook for the French [Big Grin]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'd rather say about the only thing some Egyptians know about Germans is that they are good at making automobiles.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Dalia ,
May be those Egyptians you are talking know more than you
How come you judge other people's own opinion without even talking to them and just go on throwing some lies here and there !!
Do you know me !! then how the hell can you judge my knowledge?
Dalia , never judge a book by its cover .

Your comment wasn't that funny , The German girl's posts were more decent than your only one post in this thread.
Know what? i think Germans are only good in making automobiles as well as raising their kids to respect other people's opinion even they don't agree with it .
German girl, i really appreciate your posts which reflects nothing but how decent you are .
and
Dalia , you were more German than the Germans.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bit touchy today, huh?

Well, tell us about your extensive experience with Germans and how you arrived at your enlightened conclusion ... I'm all ears.
[Cool]

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

sorry dalia but i dont like to judge people i dont know , no hard feelings , cheers

--------------------

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
France is gonna win the cup and the Germans should have lost to Argentina. They didn't deserve to win that match. Argentina was the absolutely best and it was sad that they had to go..... My humble opinion.
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
France is gonna win the cup and the Germans should have lost to Argentina. They didn't deserve to win that match. Argentina was the absolutely best and it was sad that they had to go..... My humble opinion.

that may be right, but you must admit that the way they behaved afterwards (after they had lost) was absolutely shitty!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com