EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » my friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my friends
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, dear Friends! I've been so silent because there were so many things to do. Anyway, I've passed all the exams!And not only.I also passed an exam at my work.Everything at once.
I'm not happy - it costed a lot of effords and struggle. Anyway, it's over.
How are you? If you still are here?
Kisses

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Moneaaaaaaaaaaaal!

How are you? It's been a long time!

Congrats on paasing the exams.

What did you study actually?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
H, My Kingdom! Have been missing you!
Do I have to answer your question here and now?
So nice you are still here. What about your life and your choice?
Take care.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
Hi, dear Friends! I've been so silent because there were so many things to do. Anyway, I've passed all the exams!And not only.I also passed an exam at my work.Everything at once.
I'm not happy - it costed a lot of effords and struggle. Anyway, it's over.
How are you? If you still are here?
Kisses

congratulations mooneal on passing all exams, hope you are well.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you. It has been hard time. Anyway - it's over. How are you?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alhamdullilah I am well, just puttering around ES these days, been kinda quiet, perhaps you can liven things up ? [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mooneal! Glad we have you back here [Smile] Congrats for passed all the exams!
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Thanks for so warm welcome. Today I have to visit my friend and go to the travel agency. Hope to back soon.Missed u a lot.
Take care

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear With a Name Like Smuckers thanks for your welcome. I'm afraid I can't live things up in the present state of my mind. Am rather receptive after so many months of producing, producing and producing. Hope u understand? Take care

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com