EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » for CHANICE re ORFI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: for CHANICE re ORFI
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys... i found this girl posting polls and coming in on others threads... she needs help.

please remember the SEARCH facility has been removed. she cant research it too easily.

CHANICE... i sense you are in trouble... please post here a few more details about what you have done...

we will help you darlin.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chanice
Member # 11430

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chanice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please if you can help
Posts: 28 | From: England/Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell us how can we help you ? if i can do something, i will help you. You can always PM me /us
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chanice
Member # 11430

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chanice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can tell me what to do i am mad about this guy
he has been the perfect gentleman we have not had sex and he says he wants to make it legal in Cario
when icome back at the end of November, I know he has a wife he told me about her and he is telling her about me.
My mind is in a spin dont know what to do should i just go over there and get him out of my mind once and for all and give him all the sex that i can give (if that what he wants) help

Posts: 28 | From: England/Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why marry you in orfi and then he sayhe want to make it leagal in nov why he not wait until then ,
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why "go over there and give him all the sex that you can give (if thats what he wants)..." - BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Just because now you feel crazy about him doesnt mean you should act irrationally and do everything he wants or what he is expecting from you.

Also, if you go over there, you may not get him out of your mind, it may exacerabate the situation.

You certainly do sound as if your mind is in a spin - you need clarification of your relationship. What you BOTH want.

take care

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chanice only one thing: run away
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bombon:
chanice only one thing: run away

yeah chanice. i think that would be best for you.

you would be doing a mistake if you went there, i tell you. there are so many men in egypt who want to be together with western women (you are western, right?). they promise them everything under the sun, but in most (not all) cases it's only warm words!

i have the feeling that he's doing the same with you, just because it happens so often!

i guess we all understand that you are head over heels in love with this guy, but i promise you: if you don't go there now, you will forget him one day and everything will be fine.

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chanice, if he is already married, presumably to an Egyptian woman, then he cannot 'make it legal in Cairo' they will NOT allow you to marry there as he is already married, the only way it could have been done is if YOU were the first wife but you are not.

I have not read all your posts but assume you married orfi, was it registered in the court after?? if not then he can simply rip up the paper and you are divorced, its that simple. If you are registered in the court its a little different. Either way, you have not done anything wrong and neither has he as far as I can see, but please forget 'making it legal in Cairo' maybe he doesnt know that is impossible as he is already married so dont 'assume' hes lying.

He has not asked for or tried to have sex with you which is a PLUS for him, but i have to ask why you both married in the first place, as its normally so that can happen that the orfi takes place, sorry to be crude but thats how it is.

I can understand how you feel for this man and they can be very charming, keep hold of your head and your purse, and give it some time.

do not panic!!!

There are many stories here that will help you and many women who will give all sides to a relationship with an Egyptian. Not all are good, not all end in happiness but a lot DO. Only you know your man.

Good Luck

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
Just because now you feel crazy about him doesnt mean you should act irrationally and do everything he wants or what he is expecting from you.

EXACTLY
Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old is this dude? Ok I'm gonna assume he's in his 20s or 30s. Sorry to be rude but if that's the case that could be why he hasn't wanted sex. How many 20/30 yr old men want sex with a woman in her 50s? Even if she's a young 53. This guy probably doesn't know the laws and probably thinks that even with the other wife he can "make it legal" and head on over to England. Just a couple thoughts.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
chanice, if he is already married, presumably to an Egyptian woman, then he cannot 'make it legal in Cairo' they will NOT allow you to marry there as he is already married, the only way it could have been done is if YOU were the first wife but you are not.

I have not read all your posts but assume you married orfi, was it registered in the court after?? if not then he can simply rip up the paper and you are divorced, its that simple. If you are registered in the court its a little different. Either way, you have not done anything wrong and neither has he as far as I can see, but please forget 'making it legal in Cairo' maybe he doesnt know that is impossible as he is already married so dont 'assume' hes lying.

He has not asked for or tried to have sex with you which is a PLUS for him, but i have to ask why you both married in the first place, as its normally so that can happen that the orfi takes place, sorry to be crude but thats how it is.

I can understand how you feel for this man and they can be very charming, keep hold of your head and your purse, and give it some time.

do not panic!!!

There are many stories here that will help you and many women who will give all sides to a relationship with an Egyptian. Not all are good, not all end in happiness but a lot DO. Only you know your man.

Good Luck

i wish i could find words as positive as yours. but i can't. i've seen (not only heard of!) so many women who came back from holiday with eastern men, and ALL of those relationships broke.

there was this neighbour of mine who came back from turkey (only 2 weeks of vacation!) with a receptionist. they married. she gave birth to a son. he left her.

there is one of my teachers: exactly the same story. well...okay, she gave birth to a girl.

and last but not least: in april, an educator i know (working in a boarding school) married a tunisian man she had only met TWICE before. they married in tunisia.
two weeks ago he came to germany. now he screwed things up! i would really like to tell you what he did, but it's so bad that i just cannot.

that's why i would advise you, chanice, to be very careful at first.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com