EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Ms. Sarajevo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ms. Sarajevo
junebug082398
Member # 11452

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for junebug082398     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, i just wanted to ask, what happened to Ms. Sarajevo? I have enjoyed reading this board since about 2002..veterans would know me as Shainy..anyway, just wondering. [Big Grin]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 28 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 1 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting poll!
Well, she was chased away of course. Crazy crazy crazy woman!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting everyone voted the same way. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:

What's with all the name changing Snoozin?
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:

What's with all the name changing Snoozin?
Somebody's harrassing me by PM, if you must know.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ngeg:
Very interesting poll!
Well, she was chased away of course. Crazy crazy crazy woman!

Why what did she do?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just been getting a sort of deja-vue ... some of the recent threads I've browsed are truly Miss-Sarajevo-ish.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
I've just been getting a sort of deja-vue ... some of the recent threads I've browsed are truly Miss-Sarajevo-ish.

married2egypt, Lois and so forth? Yeah I see alot of BS.

I wonder if Ms. S has been in contact with the old group?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by awrah:

Sono'sPussy, care to tell me what her story is, this Ms. Sarajevo?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

Sono'sPussy, care to tell me what her story is, this Ms. Sarajevo?
ha ha ha.

So a egyptsearch search through:

http://search.yahoo.com/web/advanced?ei=UTF-8

and do some reading. Of course there is the webarchive at www.internetarchive.org which has a santized minuscale version of old ES.

She was before my time.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Oh heck how could I have forgotten, RB (Retirement Bitches) and Gigilo Busters or Khawal Busters have been attributed to Ms. S.

RB might've been someone else, I don't know for sure.

I thought some of her stuff was funny, but after I post this she'll come out of the wood work and bash me. So I am probably asking for a bashing right now.

From the sound of it she is a Serbian American. We all know how much Serbs love Muslims so I have no idea why she would take such an interest in Egypt.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono,
From what I remember she was a Bosnian American who suffered a lot during the war and ended up mentally troubled.
She used to shift any topic to a war zone in a matter of seconds and before u know it she'd go on and on and on abt how she's been tortured in the past.
Though I cant deny that at first I had sympathy for her...hmmm, may be even liked her posts. Then I dont know what happened to that woman!

--------------------
Same crap...Different toilet

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

ExptinCAI takes pride in being one of the people who drove her off the forum! May be you should ask her.
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ExptinCAI takes pride in being one of the people who drove her off the forum! May be you should ask her.

If anyone knows me by now especially after hacking my emails for a year.....

Its not likely I get up before noon if I was up until 6am.

Now I didn't post this post quoted above.

Sheesh, this is such an old game.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Sono,
From what I remember she was a Bosnian American who suffered a lot during the war and ended up mentally troubled.
She used to shift any topic to a war zone in a matter of seconds and before u know it she'd go on and on and on abt how she's been tortured in the past.
Though I cant deny that at first I had sympathy for her...hmmm, may be even liked her posts. Then I dont know what happened to that woman!

I didn't know. Then the mods went back and really cleaned up alot of Ms. S's posts.
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 082398:
POLL

hahahahahahahahahaha! I love the poll results so far.

Well done the 17 people who voted!

PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PabloEscobar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is the old members, Dunes, Bizo, OUAT, Sharine, Donya, and ofcpurse Louisa the Bitch of EgyptMad.
Posts: 33 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PabloEscobar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kofta
Posts: 33 | From: Cairo | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

k
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by PabloEscobar:
where is the old members, Dunes, Bizo, OUAT, Sharine, Donya, and ofcpurse Louisa the Bitch of EgyptMad.

Ahhhh and where were u all that time? You joined almost a year ago and still have 28 posts.

Well, these guys left a long time ago..Some of them left when ES became part of the daily fix and they couldnt stand that. Others left bcz of catfights...etc Primak comes from time to time, but I havent read any comments from any of the guys u mentioned above.

I hope they r all well. I miss Bizo he was so much fun!

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum Ngeg!

Some old members sometimes come back with new names...maybe those you miss aren't so far away after all [Wink]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Assalamu alaykum Ngeg!

Some old members sometimes come back with new names...maybe those you miss aren't so far away after all [Wink]

Wa Alaykum al Salam warahmatAllah wabarakatoh newcomer;

I do really hope so. But it doesn't make much difference if ppl u miss are around and u can't see them. I do miss many of the old members bcz I met many of them in real life. So, they became a little bit beyond the e-friendly strangers. I wish that once in a while one of them would show up and say hey remember me? Ahhhh well, ES is such an interesting community.
We can get emotional abt strangers! SubhanAllah.

newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
I just wish that once in a while one of them would show up ...

I believe the one you miss just did and you spoke to him [Wink] and Shareen still pops in from time to time too.
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I just wish that once in a while one of them would show up ...

I believe the one you miss just did and you spoke to him [Wink] and Shareen still pops in from time to time too.
[Roll Eyes] Really! Well then, send him many kisses from Dubai bcz I haven't talked to him in ages. And since u can see him but I can't, would u mind telling him that he's being missed terribly and thought of rather fondly kaman!!
newcomer
Member # 1056

I think you just did it better than I could! [Smile]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember Kimo he was fun and yes Primak now there's a real gentleman
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Like newcomer said...... I'm still here. Donya isnt, she got a life lol. Dunes pops up on EM from time to time, as does Louisa. Havent got a clue about Bizo and havent seen OUAT in ages.
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Newcomer = Bizo??? Or did I miss something???lol
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts exactly Ashkia lol
Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

quote:
Originally posted by AshkiA:
Newcomer = Bizo??? Or did I miss something???lol

LOL! Well and truly missed! I don't have any aliases.

Didn't it strike you as strange though that a member who had only been registered for 9 months knew all the old gang and sonomod/awrah chose to edit her welcome to him? [Wink]

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Ok I am confused now... isnt Pablo the danish guy who lived in Cairo? I'm pretty sure he isnt Bizo. Then again, I am usually way off the mark and often get confused. Anyone with an alias confuses me.... lol I never get them. And I cannot think of one reason why Bizo would single either me or Donya out as being of "the old gang". Donya hasnt posted anywhere in the last couple of years.
And if Pablo was Bizo, he would have asked where the RB's are..... thats a Bizo saying, not a Sono saying. And he would have known that Louisa started out here, then ET, before she was EM, rather than just mentioning EM.
But I also know you arent Bizo... (and thats a hindsight comment, now that I have actually read the thread and not skimmed it) lol but then again, I could be completely wrong. Anyway..... you're a girl!

Think I'll go to bed and see what develops tomorrow lol

AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* ah well, I'm a newbie lol still learning. [Big Grin]
Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
I just wanna say El Magnoun is GAY and is marriedin Canada to cover his homosexual orientation.

We got Pics of his dirty ass being bumed hardly in a public toilette in Vancouver CA.

Eshta

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great. do keep them to yourself, wont you.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
don't worry, the pix are too dirty just like El Magnoun's mother.

they are not for publishing, though are bieng distributed in el Agouza Area.

Magnou ya \khawal where are you ya teez el 7amama???

ShipShip
Member # 10157

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShipShip     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just wanna say El Magnoun is GAY and is married in Canada to cover his homosexual orientation.

We got Pics of his dirty ass being bumed hardly in a public toilette in Vancouver CA.

Eshta

I miss my husband too! Where are you my dear husband? [Frown]
Posts: 96 | From: Egypt | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

sounds like a great gal!

hey, this thread is interesting, where was i.....

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Albino_Eskimo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albino_Eskimo

Now I didn't post this post quoted above.

Sheesh, this is such an old game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH?! you didnt? WTF?!

where are you anyway?

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Holy Shitt!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
[Big Grin]
PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
quote:

I'm right here motherfucker! The question is where are you? [Roll Eyes]
daria1975
Member # 6244

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sneezer:

Wow, Sneezer's post number 6666!!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

So PabloEscobar has pictures of PabloEscobar while being openly gay, and then PabloEscobar misses PabloEscobar and posts for him wondering where his pigeon's ass is, so PabloEscobar replies saying he's right here and wondering where PabloEscobar actually is?

This forum is as hacked as a Roxy hooker!!

PabloEscobar
Member # 9704

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for PabloEscobar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:
quote:

So PabloEscobar has pictures of PabloEscobar while being openly gay, and then PabloEscobar misses PabloEscobar and posts for him wondering where his pigeon's ass is, so PabloEscobar replies saying he's right here and wondering where PabloEscobar actually is?

This forum is as hacked as a Roxy hooker!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. El Magnoon:
quote:
I just wanna say El Magnoun is GAY and is married in Canada to cover his homosexual orientation.

Eshta

I miss my husband too! Where are you my dear husband? [Frown]
And you're exactly whose wife again?
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
any minute now Elvis is gonna show up!
cairobug
Member # 10571

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cairobug   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dunes if you're still out there please PM me.
thanks [Smile]

--------------------
Disclaimer: My posts are not meant to personally offend anyone. If you find yourself reading my posts repeatedly, you are kindly asked to seek the help of a professional [Smile]

Posts: 483 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
im dunes
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com