EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » chat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: chat
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone know any links to sites where i can chat with people who live in egypt??? [Big Grin]
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tip: Please don't be offended if an Egyptian says to you: "I would like to sshit shat with you".

Blame the accent!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha your fccn funny... where are you from??
Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by imagine:
where are you from??

I'm not really sure anymore. But for you I'm Egyptian!

Shall we sshit shat once?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol... u live in egypt??

Sure... lets **** shat [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL MEANING CHIT CHAT NOT **** SHAT [Big Grin] FUNNY
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
hehehehehe i know ilmao... but **** shat just gives the word a whole new meaning.. if u have a wierd sence of humor like me haha [Razz]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COOL COOL
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
i know... i really am arent i??? ilmao [Razz]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
What a weird thread!

God save the Queer!

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Imagine my name is John egyptian leave in egypt it will be nice to chat with you , plz if you interest here is my e-mail
julio_mr2001@yahoo.com
waiting to hear from you
Bye

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
where in egypt do u live john??

And ILMAO ROFL u are soooooooo right hyenas... god save the queer...

mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cairo
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
ok.. was in cairo like 3 weeks ago.. crazy city lol.. never seen so many people at the same place at the same time :-) But the atmospere is undeniable fantastic and i met alot of great people..
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
hehehehehe i know it is alot of peoples in a small area compared to you
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello imagine
im samir from cairo working as a banker interested in chating with you

my email is as follows

ael_husseiny@yahoo.com

c u

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Yeah haha.. denmark is only 5 million people.. and cairo is much smaller then denmark so i was choked...sooooooo many people... we went to a coffee shop not far away from the basar (big coffee shop, which has been there for many years) and it was hard just to get a place to sit.. went to the basar everyday i was in cairo, cause i know someone who works there... was quite fun, but maaan u get alot of attention (not allways good)... I sure made sure i didnt wear anything too revealing haha...

we also went to this great place by the nile.. dont know the name of it.. where we sat and drank a beer and smoke shisha.. the place was very nice.. white furniture, welldressed waiters and music.. i was impressed..

imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
feel free to write samir
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
it is very very nice you enjoyed your time here Imagine , and i would like to have alots of chats with you but i have to go now so plz can you contact me by e-mail or add me to your messanger
and if you plz can you send me your e-mail if you interest ?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com