EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » HORRIFIC DOG ABUSE IN DUBAI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HORRIFIC DOG ABUSE IN DUBAI
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In todays Gulf News, readers letters expose revolting incidents in Dubai, UAE

http://www.gulfnews.com/opinion/letters/10059280.html

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(And it's on ALL the forum sections, wakhed balak?)

Oh God that's really horrific..

Oh I'm falling apart reading this..

Oh oh.. Ya kharaby!

I'd rather watch the news in Lebanon instead. They are much less horrific!

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
In todays Gulf News, readers letters expose revolting incidents in Dubai, UAE

http://www.gulfnews.com/opinion/letters/10059280.html

I have been combing through Gulf Arab Websites on the war in Lebanon & GAZA coverage. Very scant, and very much regiritated by the proper US authorities. Like a watered down version.

I have known Gulf Arabs here and there, I must say this, many didn't seem to have compassion for anyone. Of course some were very much different.

But I have noticed over time when people have compassion for others they are less likely to drink heavily, punish their children severly, but they have empathy for the homeless, vote regularly, give blood, and have tight family relations.

I have seen a woman sneer at peace protestors/Palestinian rights backers, and in the same breath tell her child to shut the fock up. Then naturally kick the dog.

There is a connection. Palestinians in the Gulf are treated horribly, the Gulf Arab leaders don't often lift a finger in protest to Israel unless to write a check, the only time I have seen an Arab speaking character on a TV show mistreat a child was on a Dubai serial, and I knew about Dog Fights, but didn't know it was this rampant.

============================================

Now compare this gradual change to Latin-Americans & South East Asian-Americans.

When the Hmong was being pushed back by the Loatians and when the Vietnemese were being bullied by the GIs and the Viet Cong dogs were used to terrorize them. Often before someone was killed, raped or mutiliated.

Latin-Americans were often subjected to torture by Federalees and human smugglers with the use of vicious dogs. Same with drug cartels, they used big dogs to terrorize people into submission.

I know a Hmong man with a family full of 10 sons and daughters. He was tortured with a pack of dogs, he still has the scars to prove it, bites disfigure his face. But someone he managed to fall in love with a shitzu puppy bring it home and now the dog basically only touches the ground to take a sh*t. This dog is carried everywhere, sits at the father's lap during dinners, the father gives the dog once weekly baths and grooms him, the dog goes everywhere with the kids, the dog has even been trained to quit his insistant yapping so he can be put in a baby backpack and carried into retail stores without the management finding out. Some retail stores don't even bother fighting with the father and his 4 daughters over it.

The man doesn't want his kids to fear dogs the way he did growing up. And he wants to lay his past to rest in the love of his dog.

Same with this Latino family I know. The father went through hell with the federalees. But now they have a small poodle mix with sh*tzu and the dog goes everywhere with the kids.

I think when you have been subjected to torture, even with a canine there to maim or kill you; the best rehabilitation is to get a yippy lap dog and learn to love the canine again.

I worry about the Dubai people using the dogs on their servants. Now I can see that happening.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com