EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Getting out of Egypt!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting out of Egypt!?!
Sumbula2
Member # 11665

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sumbula2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, bf has to get back to the U.S. before the 1st of september to start school, but cant find a flight! everything is booked! anybody know of any travel agents in egypt? i called here, but they told me it would be alooooot more if we bought it from the U.S., he should try to get something from egypt. Thanks!
Posts: 140 | From: TX | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://airlines.egypt.com

http://www.touregypt.net/airinfo.htm

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
born to be free
Member # 11125

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for born to be free     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try Half moon tours in Down town ask for Ms/ Seham , she is the best, and she will find you the ultimnate thing, tell her Momen gave you the number
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com