EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Little Time Left and Don't Know How To Act!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Time Left and Don't Know How To Act!
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I met this guy after some online chat...
It was great and we had a real fun time n all....
BUT! we are both picky individuals and we both hate "PUSHY" attitudes...like I hate it when any guy pushes me to be with them, and let's go out..and did u miss me as much as I missed u...n all the stuff...
The q is: I live in Alex , he lives in Cairo and even worse he works in the UK (i.e. he is Egyptian)...n we have seen each other when I was in Cairo (had to be there for work anyway-luckily) and we enjoyed our times together...but then WHAT??

I wanna ask him like 'do u like me?" 'where is this taking us?' ' I am considered as a friend or more" ' will u forget about me when ur back to the uk' " did u like my looks?" But I am afraid that he might panic or feel like he is being pushed..and I don't wanna embarass myself as well...
What do u think I should do? b myself and tell him what i think? or just b nice and wait for him to take the lead? Esp that he is leaving in 3 days (will be back after 5 wks though)

Not sure what to do!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just tell him with your eyes [Wink]
if he didn't make the move, then sorry to say it
but you are in his (just a) FRIEND, LIST.
or give it some time even if he travel to UK, you never know what happenes

good luck

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Micia
Member # 2907

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Micia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guest Of Life:
just tell him with your eyes [Wink]
if he didn't make the move, then sorry to say it
but you are in his (just a) FRIEND, LIST.
or give it some time even if he travel to UK, you never know what happenes

good luck

Let me tell u what I am planning to do...
I will be in touch and all...
and if he doesn't talk or say anything - while some1 else showed up..well, sorry pal..he was more serious...
Correct me if i am wrong!

Posts: 155 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was his name .and what he doing here actually in the end egyptians have good noses s here they seem to smell each other ,but like a pack of wolves ....so he wont go amiss here will here .....
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Micia:
Now I met this guy after some online chat...
It was great and we had a real fun time n all....
BUT! we are both picky individuals and we both hate "PUSHY" attitudes...like I hate it when any guy pushes me to be with them, and let's go out..and did u miss me as much as I missed u...n all the stuff...
The q is: I live in Alex , he lives in Cairo and even worse he works in the UK (i.e. he is Egyptian)...n we have seen each other when I was in Cairo (had to be there for work anyway-luckily) and we enjoyed our times together...but then WHAT??

I wanna ask him like 'do u like me?" 'where is this taking us?' ' I am considered as a friend or more" ' will u forget about me when ur back to the uk' " did u like my looks?" But I am afraid that he might panic or feel like he is being pushed..and I don't wanna embarass myself as well...
What do u think I should do? b myself and tell him what i think? or just b nice and wait for him to take the lead? Esp that he is leaving in 3 days (will be back after 5 wks though)

Not sure what to do!

I totaly understand what ur saying about (Little time left) [Frown] Sorry 4that..

Just give it time-- all things with time and not rushing...

"Distances never seperate 2 hearts that really care.. for memory spans the miles- and in Seconds we are there.....

We hear the voices, We see the smiles, and deep inside we know--that friends/one who we love--remain a part of us --Where ever we may go--

So we can visit anytime- No matter when, - or where------- For distances never seperates 2 hearts that really care..."

I didn't write that lovely poem- thought i would share it with u...

Plz. take care

J.

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com