EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » KOSHARY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KOSHARY
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 5 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I went to Alexandria for vacation last week, and believe it or not, I ate Koshary for the first time. Sure I could have done it at home but just didn't. I was a little nervous (heard such good and bad things), it had some onions or something ontop of it and had a lot of stuff mixed up. I was hesitant..but I tried it just the same! Omg, it was REALLY good! I was quite surprised in a good way, I ate the entire thing in one sitting and asked for 2'nds (something I rarely do).

I wonder if other foreigners loved Koshary as much as me, and the ones that didn't like it, what about it turned you off? Was it the taste or the appearance or both?
just curious.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuck, I never noticed Koshari until I moved to live abroad. Suddenly it became my wildest dream to have one spoon of it. Gotta eat it with the spoon to enjoy the stuffing-the-face phenomenon.

Thanks to an old ES user, who became a good friend now, I cook it at home with great results!

You should try his recipe.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to try it (my husband would think he died already and went to heaven).
Share with us.

By the way, I don't use a spoon, I use a shovel and just throw my head back personally [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cook it at home fairly often, but it never tastes *quite* the same - good enough to cure my husband's withdrawl symptoms, but something about it's not quite right! If you can bear to share the recipe, I'd love to know where I'm going wrong.
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My BF loves it. He eat it nearly every time we go out. I tastede it too. It was ok but actually I cant see why people think its so special.... But I had some chicken that I nearly became addicted to. Very spicy......My son really loved something called Kofta (spelling????) That is nearly the only dish he eates in egypt....
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
By the way, I don't use a spoon, I use a shovel and just throw my head back personally [Wink]

LOL!!

Now I need to dig the recipe out. Any help, ladies of the house?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Kofta as well, it's super simple to make, if I had Kofta and Koshary together, that would be GREAT ! [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL... i was thinking 'ok.. i'll give this recipe a go' then thought... hmmmm... cook, and eat (!) something that MK instructs me too....

am i brave enough?!!!

LOL!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^that could actually be the perfect crime!!!

i wonder what the legal stand point for killing someone via internet recipe is??!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I don't think she would virtually poison us.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love Kofta as well, it's super simple to make, if I had Kofta and Koshary together, that would be GREAT ! [Big Grin]

Simple? - teach me [Smile]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tibe:
quote:

Kofta:

INGREDIENTS:
3 lbs ground beef (ground extra fine)
1 large onion
1/2 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
salt
pepper

PREPARATION:
Finely chop onion and parsley.

Add onions and parley to ground beef in a large bowl.

Add salt and pepper to taste.

Form the mixture into small balls and place five balls onto a skewer. (or you can just make little fingers out of them).

Shape the meat into a cigar shape on the skewer.
Bake at 350 (200 degrees celcius) for 45 minutes, or if grilling, grill for 20-25 minutes or until done. Serve over a bed of white rice or KOSHARY [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
The best Koshari recipe ever by Nanouk.

Firstly, the main recipe

2 cups basmati rice washed
2 cups brown lentils washed
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup vermicelli pasta
1 small can of chick peas, drained (optional)
1/2 cup cooked elbow macaroni (optional)

Fry the vermicelli in the butter, when golden brown add the rice and stir till all grains are coated.
Add 3 cups of water bring to a boil, cover and simmer on lowest possible setting.
Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the lentils and cover and cook (really it is a steaming method) on lowest setting until tender (but not until they burst) in the last 10 minutes of cooking add the chickpeas if any.
When the lentils are done drain any remaining liquid.

To assemble you can just mix it all but because everything is tender, the lentils, rice and chickpeas may breakdown and look unsightly.
Instead make a layer of each of the ingerdients (rice, lentils, chickpeas, macaroni) with a sloted spoon and spread on the serving dish in layers.
Making layers also allows you to have the koshari in the exact proportions that you like.
Better yet serve every person individually according to their preference. (I don't like macaroni in mine) just like they do it in a "restaurant" .

My personal tip: Hyenas are encouraged to add rat poison in abundance.

To be continued..

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
yea.. my kids love kofta too... recipe smuckiepoo please!

note to self.. dont use the word recipe and poo in the same sentence ever again...

^oh.. just did it there!!!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Secondly, no koshari without the hot sauce:

1 large can of whole peeled or crushed tomatoes
2 Tablespoons hot chili paste (Moroccan harissa or Mexican chipotle in adobo sauce) (or more if you can take it)
1/4 cup of oil
8 cloves of garlic sliced (or more)
3 Tablespoons vinegar
1 Tablepoon of ground cumin
Salt pepper to taste

Fry the sliced garlic in oil until they start changing color.
Add the can of tomatoes and the chili paste, salt and pepper.
Bring to a gentle boil, turn the heat down to low.
Add the cumin and the vinegar, leave it simmering for 15 minutes.
Put it all in the blender to make a smooth mix.
At this point you can still adjust the ingredients to suit your own taste, in particular the garlic, chili and vinegar.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Charm el Feikh?:
yea.. my kids love kofta too... recipe smuckiepoo please!

note to self.. dont use the word recipe and poo in the same sentence ever again...

^oh.. just did it there!!!

yea, just not very appetizing!

I will try the recipe MK, I'll let you guys know how much I ruined it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
(ps. I'm leaving the rat poison out since I'm not quite a hyena) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
3/3

No koshari without the garnish of crispy carmelized onions

3 large onions sliced into rings.
Put some oil in a large pan add one tablespoon of butter for added taste.
Sautee the onions rings until they turn deep deep brown (just short of charred).
Make sure that the onion rings do not overlap each other so that they can crisp nicely.
If your pan is too small do it in batches.
No part of the onions should be even lightly brown.
Stir to keep them from burning.
This may take 20 minutes or more.
You must taste something that reminds you of candy rather than onions.

Drain on a paper towel and keep others from taking samples.
In my experience that is the one ingredient that runs out the first.
It should be somewhat crispy not soggy and limp.

THANK YOU DEAR NANOUK FOR THE GREAT RECIPE> I LOVE THE KOSHARI YOU POO OUT!

Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kofta:

INGREDIENTS:
1 large onion
salt
pepper

PREPARATION:

Form the mixture into small balls and place five balls onto a skewer. (or you can just make little fingers out of them).

Bake at 350 (200 degrees celcius) for 45 minutes, or if grilling, grill for 20-25 minutes or until done. Serve over a bed of white rice or KOSHARY [Big Grin]

To nights dinner - thank you so much. My little son will be thrilled. [Smile]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kofta:

INGREDIENTS:
1 large onion
salt
pepper

PREPARATION:

Isn't there supposed to be vegetables an rice ground up added to the meat mix?

My MIL puts okra and other vegetables with rice ground up into the mix. Unfortunately customs confiscated it. [Mad]

I make it once a week at least. And over 5 years he said no word about missing ingredients. Then I was told over there on vacation. What an act of treason! He should've told me I was doing it wrong!

What an @ss!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Kofta:

INGREDIENTS:
1 large onion
salt
pepper

PREPARATION:

Isn't there supposed to be vegetables an rice ground up added to the meat mix?

My MIL puts okra and other vegetables with rice ground up into the mix. Unfortunately customs confiscated it. [Mad]

I make it once a week at least. And over 5 years he said no word about missing ingredients. Then I was told over there on vacation. What an act of treason! He should've told me I was doing it wrong!

What an @ss!

There are differnet ways to make kofta, you can change it in differnet ways, there are even ways to cook it with apricot from what I have seen. I gave the basic recipe others can feel free to change it as they wish.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That IS the best koshari recipe EVER! I made it this past weekend...again. It tastes just like the koshari I ate in Cairo [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

Firstly, the main recipe

2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup vermicelli pasta

Fry the vermicelli in the butter, when golden brown add the rice and stir till all grains are coated.
Add 3 cups of water bring to a boil, cover and simmer on lowest possible setting.
Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the lentils and cover and cook (really it is a steaming method) on lowest setting until tender (but not until they burst) in the last 10 minutes of cooking add the chickpeas if any.

To assemble you can just mix it all but because everything is tender, the lentils, rice and chickpeas may breakdown and look unsightly.
Instead make a layer of each of the ingerdients (rice, lentils, chickpeas, macaroni) with a sloted spoon and spread on the serving dish in layers.
Making layers also allows you to have the koshari in the exact proportions that you like.
Better yet serve every person individually according to their preference. (I don't like macaroni in mine) just like they do it in a "restaurant" .

To be continued..

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
That IS the best koshari recipe EVER! I made it this past weekend...again. It tastes just like the koshari I ate in Cairo [Smile]

I knowwwwww. I made it like 200 times already. I also like to cook for the patients who stay overnight in the clinic and one (German) patient was vegetarian and I cooked it for him, and the next day he got me a HUGE bouquet of flowers with a card saying thank you for the best meal I've ever had in my life. [Embarrassed]

Those flowers should have been for Nanouk instead! [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

smuckers!!! you made me choke here!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But it's no koshari without the da'a! Is it just garlic water?

BTW, I think it's frying the vermicelli and rice that that would be making the difference.

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:

quote:

Firstly, the main recipe

2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup vermicelli pasta

To be continued..

I'm going to try it this week inshallah!
I can't wait !! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are just the grains/lentils/pasta!

Don't forget the hot sauce and the onions! [Big Grin]

Also from Nanouk!

No koshari without the hot sauce:

The orginal hot sauce did not work too well so here it is again
1 large can of whole peeled or crushed tomatoes
2 Tablespoons hot chili paste (Moroccan harissa or Mexican chipotle in adobo sauce) (or more if you can take it)
1/4 cup of oil
8 cloves of garlic sliced (or more)
3 Tablespoons vinegar
1 Tablepoon of ground cumin
Salt pepper to taste

Fry the sliced garlic in oil until they start changing color.
Add the can of tomatoes and the chili paste, salt and pepper.
Bring to a gentle boil, turn the heat down to low.
Add the cumin and the vinegar, leave it simmering for 15 minutes.
Put it all in the blender to make a smooth mix.
At this point you can still adjust the ingredients to suit your own taste, in particular the garlic, chili and vinegar.

No koshari without the garnish of crispy carmelized onions

3 large onions sliced into rings.
Put some oil in a large pan add one tablespoon of butter for added taste.
Sautee the onions rings until they turn deep deep brown (just short of charred).
Make sure that the onion rings do not overlap each other so that they can crisp nicely.
If your pan is too small do it in batches.
No part of the onions should be even lightly brown.
Stir to keep them from burning.
This may take 20 minutes or more.
You must taste something that reminds you of candy rather than onions.

Drain on a paper towel and keep others from taking samples.
In my experience that is the one ingredient that runs out the first.
It should be somewhat crispy not soggy and limp.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gentle_giant:
But it's no koshari without the da'a! Is it just garlic water?

BTW, I think it's frying the vermicelli and rice that that would be making the difference.

And cooking in it chickenbouillon.
Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Kofta or Kafta,
We usually make it the Lebanese way, with half lamb and half beef, both ground twice.
Like.....
2 medium onions, peeled and quartered
1/2 cup flat leaf parlsey leaves
3/4 lb lamb, 3/4 lb beef, twice ground
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice or 7-spice mixture
salt to taste

Finely chop onions and parlsey in processor or by hand. Add the meat and seasonings, mix by hand. Cook it on skewers. Serve it with onion and parsley salad (salatat baqduness wa bassal) in a pita and put ketchup and put FRENCH FRIES IN THE PITA! Hahaha!
BTW, that onion and parsley salad is the one with SUMAC and lemon and oil with the onions soaked in hot water to reduce bitterness.

That koshari recipe sounds yummy, and that is just about how we usually make it...but we put LESS harissa for the young people and also we put CINNAMON in the tomato sauce. Mmmmm, I am sooooo hungry now.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I usually add one bouillon per cup of water, do you do the same or more /less ?
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allright and now the best recipe for Bamia so I can beat my SIL? Anyone?:-)
My SIL makes it with a warm sweetness and not to soft vegetables, it still has some just soft enough bite.
I make it as I have seen her do it with chickenbouillon (unles fasting) and fresh onions and tomatoes, some pandanrice. But I don't know the herbs or whatever she might use to make it tastefull. Mine has to do with some salt and pepper, that's it. I even tried to make it with tomatojuice but I can't get it right.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
quote:
I usually add one bouillon per cup of water, do you do the same or more /less ?

Boil a chicken with some onions and salt, some bay (is this the right translation for laurier?. Husbands just does water and chicken and it tastes superb. You have the original fatty eyes on the surface that will make you're soup genuinely tastefull.
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
I don't like koshary. Not to put anyone down.:-)
To much carbohydrates, to stuffy, no vegetables. I don't want my pasta mixed up with rice and lentls. I don't like Egyptian salad too.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO..I think I make way better bamia than my SILs and MIL. This is how I make it (it's not an exact recipe since I've never used one to make it before)......

1 lb or more lamb (shoulder, neck bones, etc) or veal.

medium onion diced

clove of garlic

few pinches of cumin

salt/pepper to taste

browning sauce (I use a homemade brown onion powder from Yemen but you can't get it anywhere else but there)

medium chopped tomato

couple tablespoons of tomato paste

bamia (you can use frozen but fresh is better; use as much or as little as you like)

Fry the onion in a small amount of oil (1 Tblspoon or so) until transparent. Add garlic clove. Add meat, salt, pepper, cumin, browning sauce, and a slight amount of water so the meat doesn't stick. Keep an eye on the meat so it doesn't burn. Cook until the meat is starting to get tender. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and bamia (also shatta if you like it spicy). Add water but not too much. You want a nice sauce but you don't want it watery. Cook until bamia is soft but not mushy.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Oh boy, I will have to go to Yemen now to make it work!:-)
Sounds good M. I must admit that I never use cumin, maybe I should try it.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozer:
Those are just the grains/lentils/pasta!

Don't forget the hot sauce and the onions! [Big Grin]

[Roll Eyes]

Scroll down before you post!

[Razz]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Roll Eyes]

Scroll down before you post!

[Razz]

My bad! [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i know now whats going to be on my dinner list [Big Grin] when i get back to egypt...

I am glad u likes it [Smile] -- i haven't made that since i moved away from Dallas. [Frown] ( Thats been a few years now)

Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I wonder if other foreigners loved Koshary as much as me

YES! When in Cairo I have it at least once a week. [Cool]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
quote:

i know now whats going to be on my dinner list [Big Grin] when i get back to egypt...

I am glad u likes it [Smile] -- i haven't made that since i moved away from Dallas. [Frown] ( Thats been a few years now)

Well you can still make it in California of course. I like to omit the parsley and add dried thyme instead, gives a nice taste.

Ok Guys, I made the Koshary today.
GUESS WHAT ! It came out SOOOO good...I received so many nice words from the husband, he was very happy. Plus, the recipe made so much we will have leftovers for tomorrow as well (alhamdullilah I don't have to cook).

Thanks for the recipe and all the advice, I will keep the recipe now and be able to make it anytime..... love to all ~
Smucks

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Ohhhh I forgot to tell everyone, if you ever make pasta or rice (or any grains) that start to stick together or yours always try to get sticky, just add a few drops of lemon juice to the water when cooking and it will absolutely NOT stick together....very easy.
Take care!

cinematic
Member # 11514

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cinematic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Kosahery especially when it is extra spicy but there is a bad consequence to eating it..... guess what? Gasssssss [Embarrassed]
Posts: 484 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

uh ohhhhh it hasn't hit me yet....might be a musical night [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Paint Me As I Am
Member # 7796

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paint Me As I Am   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Well you can still make it in California of course. I like to omit the parsley and add dried thyme instead, gives a nice taste.

Not when i am here in Cali land sweetness- perhaps when i am back on Egypt Soil-I will have the pleasure cooking for you..-- [Wink]
Posts: 2068 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

awwwwwwwwwww you think we would let you come and stay with us and let you cook for us ???
and don't worry, I'll make you my homemade tortillas YUMMY [Big Grin]
However, I'm having withdrawls from tamales [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com