EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Question for Western women in relationships with Egyptian men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Question for Western women in relationships with Egyptian men
Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just to satisfy my own curiousity..

If you are a Western woman in a relationship with an Egyptian man, how do Egyptian men compare to Western men?

What made you decide to date, marry or take an interest in Egyptian men, over one from your own country?

Also due to the nature of this topic, there'll be plenty of generalizations being thrown around, which is simply unavoidable.

So if you're one of those politically correct nazi types, may aswell bugger off [Big Grin]

~Faximus_the_Brave

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carfax:
This is just to satisfy my own curiousity..

If you are a Western woman in a relationship with an Egyptian man, how do Egyptian men compare to Western men?

What made you decide to date, marry or take an interest in Egyptian men, over one from your own country?

Also due to the nature of this topic, there'll be plenty of generalizations being thrown around, which is simply unavoidable.

So if you're one of those politically correct nazi types, may aswell bugger off [Big Grin]

~Faximus_the_Brave

Two big things I miss about western men:

1) Western men accept responsiblity

2) Western men are the same guy you dated once you have made a committed to them.

Overall due to stereotypes of western women coming from KSA and the Arab & Persian Gulf Egyptian men won't respect a western woman the same why they'd respect an Arab woman.

Due to Israeli politics you can't expect the same level of committment.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I partially agree with this. I'm not so sure it just has to do with stereotypes coming from KSA and the gulf..it also has to do with the media. I do believe that a Mid Eastern man could never respect, understand, or treat a Western woman as he would treat "one of his own". I firmly believe that although my husband begs to differ. I've seen it and have experienced it...he can differ all he wants..I know the truth.

However, I have an aversion to American men. I could never be married to one. Plus American reverts are hard to find. So that leaves Mid Eastern Muslims to marry. Beggars can't be choosers.

"Overall due to stereotypes of western women coming from KSA and the Arab & Persian Gulf Egyptian men won't respect a western woman the same why they'd respect an Arab woman."

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:

Overall due to stereotypes of western women coming from KSA and the Arab & Persian Gulf Egyptian men won't respect a western woman the same why they'd respect an Arab woman.

I've heard this many times before.. I think that Egyptian/Arab men have a weird love/hate relationship with Western women.

It's something I've seen with my own eyes, during my travels in the Middle East..

Seemingly, Arab men like the independence, free thinking and sexual allure that Western women embody, but they hate it aswell.

Not saying other kinds of women can't have those traits, just that Western women are famous (or infamous) for them.

When I was in the Military a few years ago, and on tour in Kuwait, I went downtown with three American service women (two blondes, and a brunette), all of us dressed in civilian clothes.

One of the females was attractive (this one was MINE [Big Grin] ), but the other two were very average in terms of physical attractiveness.

Anyway, our vehicle was mobbed by a horde of Kuwaiti guys as soon as they saw that there were "white women" in the car.

The guys were banging on the window, asking the women to marry them, and they were even running after the vehicle when we moved off!

It was one of the weirdest spectacles I've ever seen, and it freaked the women out..

On the flipside, I've heard how a number of Arab/Muslim men think of Western women as whores, who are only good for a ****, but not marriage material.

quote:
What does Israel have to do with this? Most Western countries aren't even pro-Israel.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion so lets refrain from discussing Israel and politics altogether.

~Faximus_the_Brave

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<2) Western men are the same guy you dated once you have made a committed to them.>

I've never been married to an Egy man,but sure i've been married to a European man,and sorry,have to dissagree heavily on the above quote.In fact,many men fail to act with you the same way they did when dating.After marriage many things change.

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:

I've heard this many times before.. I think that Egyptian/Arab men have a weird love/hate relationship with Western women.

It's something I've seen with my own eyes, during my travels in the Middle East..

Seemingly, Arab men like the independence, free thinking and sexual allure that Western women embody, but they hate it aswell.

Not saying other kinds of women can't have those traits, just that Western women are famous (or infamous) for them.

When I was in the Military a few years ago, and on tour in Kuwait, I went downtown with three American service women (two blondes, and a brunette), all of us dressed in civilian clothes.

One of the females was attractive (this one was MINE [Big Grin] ), but the other two were very average in terms of physical attractiveness.

Anyway, our vehicle was mobbed by a horde of Kuwaiti guys as soon as they saw that there were "white women" in the car.

The guys were banging on the window, asking the women to marry them, and they were even running after the vehicle when we moved off!

It was one of the weirdest spectacles I've ever seen, and it freaked the women out..

On the flipside, I've heard how a number of Arab/Muslim men think of Western women as whores, who are only good for a ****, but not marriage material.

quote:
What does Israel have to do with this? Most Western countries aren't even pro-Israel.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion so lets refrain from discussing Israel and politics altogether.

~Faximus_the_Brave

Well being that I am a blonde with blue eyes, I was genetically engineered by Israel to marry a Arab and bring down the Muslim world. But I was told this by a Kuwaiti woman, havn't heard or been notified of my instructions from the IDF yet.

Still waiting for these instructions in order to hook up the Arab genome and start liquidating the precious pure genetics they have.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
However, I have an aversion to American men. I could never be married to one.

Thats a strong, and base statement.. America is probably the most culturally diverse nation on this planet, and it's men are as varied in character and appearance as anywhere else.

When you make such a statement, it makes it obvious you have some personal issues with American men..

~Faximus_the_Brave

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
<2) Western men are the same guy you dated once you have made a committed to them.>

I've never been married to an Egy man,but sure i've been married to a European man,and sorry,have to dissagree heavily on the above quote.In fact,many men fail to act with you the same way they did when dating.After marriage many things change.

Until you have married an Egy-guy and lived with him under the same roof consistantly without being the main source of income and not a co-wife, it might be best to keep your aspirations to yourself.

Experience trumps hopes and dreams.

Empirical vs. Theoritical knowledge....

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thats a strong, and base statement.. America is probably the most culturally diverse nation on this planet, and it's men are as varied in character and appearance as anywhere else.

When you make such a statement, it makes it obvious you have some personal issues with American men..

~Faximus_the_Brave

ROFL!!!!! Remember this? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Wink]

quote:

~Faximus_the_Brave

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino Eskimo, still I didn't see your answer, why did you decide to marry Egyptian man? specially if you knew all those lovely features about American men already! Did the Egyptian guy get you drunk to sign the mariage contract?
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I partially agree with this. I'm not so sure it just has to do with stereotypes coming from KSA and the gulf..it also has to do with the media. I do believe that a Mid Eastern man could never respect, understand, or treat a Western woman as he would treat "one of his own". I firmly believe that although my husband begs to differ. I've seen it and have experienced it...he can differ all he wants..I know the truth.

Hello Madame M

You mean that if you were Egyptian your husband would treat you different?
What would be so different ?

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thus my aversion to them. I don't dislike American men as friends but I don't like to be involved with them romantically. I think it may be because my father is American and I've never wanted to be married to a man like him. In my eyes he was never really a man. He was simply a puppet to my domineering mother. I guess the reason why I'm attracted to Mid East men is because of their strong personalities.

quote:
quote:
However, I have an aversion to American men. I could never be married to one.

~Faximus_the_Brave

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be honest I've noticed very nice things about Egyptian men compared to American men, but there are some finer points to American men as well.
For example, American men will take responsibility for themselves in many ways, they will get themselves something to drink, something to eat, wash their own clothes, clean up, take care of kids, go shopping, etc. (just a few examples) whereas I've noticed culturally Egyptian men are generally much more helpless and feel their masculinity threatened to do some of these things.
But at the same time I don't think American men understand western women any more or less, if a man WANTS to understand you and care for you, he will make the effort no matter his nationality. I've known and heard of too many American men who just didn't 'GET' their American girlfriends/wives. I think the benefit only comes from wanting to care and understand and make an effort. This goes for Western women towards Egyptian men, it isn't easy for us either, but all things are possible.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I suppose what I mean is that Egyptians can naturally understand and deal with fellow Egyptians better than foreigners and vice versa.

quote:
Originally posted by Souri:

Hello Madame M

You mean that if you were Egyptian your husband would treat you different?
What would be so different ?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a lot of western woman are unfaithful
alot of egyptian woman are faithful

alot of egyptian men have men's brain
alot of western men have women's brain

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suppose what I mean is that Egyptians can naturally understand and deal with fellow Egyptians better than foreigners and vice versa.

Thank you for your answer

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

A lot of Egyptian women are unfaithful as well. A lot of Western women are faithful as well..I am one of them.

It's true though...a lot of Western men have women's brains.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are an exception Madame M., I deeply know this. you believe in Alqadr
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a man has a woman's brain?? [Confused]
huh?? where do you get your info ??

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

In my experience with American men I've seen men who have no problem sitting home whilst being supported by their wives/fiancees/gfs. A real man would never do that. Also, they have no problem being bossed around by their wives. Mid Eastern men would have none of that. Some of them can't think for themselves and basically have no personality of their own. Now that doesn't make them like a woman..that makes them wusses. I'm not saying ALL American men but a lot of them. Perhaps it's wrong to say "woman's brain". A better way to put it is that they act like women or they put themselves into a typically woman's role.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And some people just don't have a brain at all..... [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:

If Western men had womens' brains as you say, then the Western World would never have risen, and remained in dominance for the last 2,000yrs [Roll Eyes]

Oh well, thats what I get for reasoning with a Western man basher..

~Faximus_the_Brave

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Very true..some ppl do not. But I believe those who do not actually have a brain probably couldn't read this...sah? [Wink]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
SORRY MY ENGLISH SUCKS I KNOW,
DON'T CARE FOR MY POST IF U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT

MY THOUGHTS ARE FROM LIFE AND EXPERIENCE. AND MY THOUGHTS HAS ALOT OF EXCEPTRIONS

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I take it you dislike women in general. At any rate..I didn't say ALL Western men...I said SOME. There's a difference. I'm not a Western man basher, sir. I simply prefer Eastern men for my own reasons. Yes, they may be Freudian reasons but reasons nonetheless. I don't know why you're taking offense to what I say...I didn't say anything offensive about you personally. I do not know you.

quote:
quote:

If Western men had womens' brains as you say, then the Western World would never have risen, and remained in dominance for the last 2,000yrs [Roll Eyes]

~Faximus_the_Brave

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
In my experience with American men I've seen men who have no problem sitting home whilst being supported by their wives/fiancees/gfs. A real man would never do that. Also, they have no problem being bossed around by their wives. Mid Eastern men would have none of that. Some of them can't think for themselves and basically have no personality of their own. Now that doesn't make them like a woman..that makes them wusses. I'm not saying ALL American men but a lot of them. Perhaps it's wrong to say "woman's brain". A better way to put it is that they act like women or they put themselves into a typically woman's role.

but your points directly contradict each other. First, you say american men let the women support them (no choice from the woman I'm guessing?) but at the same time they're bossed around by their wives??? I guess the wives are bossing the men around insisting they stay home and LET the women support them?? HUH?

This goes back to what I said initially, there are good and bad everywhere and basically both nationalities have good points and bad points. It depends on the person (generally) which is how you (Madame) found such a nice man, and not a weird-o we hear about on the board so much [Wink]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

~Faximus_the_Brave

WOMEN'S BRAINS ARE SO INTELLIGENT. i DIDNT MEAN THEY ARE STUPID. i MEANT THEY BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Actually your English is very good. Some ppl here don't like opinions that differ from their own nor can they take criticism well.

I also post my thoughts from experience. Not everyone agrees..eh can't win 'em all [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
SORRY MY ENGLISH SUCKS I KNOW,
DON'T CARE FOR MY POST IF U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT

MY THOUGHTS ARE FROM LIFE AND EXPERIENCE. AND MY THOUGHTS HAS ALOT OF EXCEPTRIONS

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hehe, says brainless chicken!
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

~Faximus_the_Brave

[Eek!] DO U LOOK DOWN TO WOMEN'S BRAIN?? WOMEN CAN MAKE CIVILIZATION ,DUDE.
LOTS OF WOMEN ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN MEN. I'M MAN BUT I HAVE TO ADMINT IT

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Ok here's my experience....I have a very close friend who financially supports her fiance. The man hasn't had a job in two years. She bosses him around like a dog sometimes..he puts up with it. Do you understand what I mean now? He puts up with the "abuse" because he's too lazy to get a job and he enjoys not having to take responsiblity for himself.

In this way he's acting weak...a very typical stereotype of women. But you and I both know that that stereotype is not always true.

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

but your points directly contradict each other. First, you say american men let the women support them (no choice from the woman I'm guessing?) but at the same time they're bossed around by their wives??? I guess the wives are bossing the men around insisting they stay home and LET the women support them?? HUH?

This goes back to what I said initially, there are good and bad everywhere and basically both nationalities have good points and bad points. It depends on the person (generally) which is how you (Madame) found such a nice man, and not a weird-o we hear about on the board so much [Wink]

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Tiger! Where have you been my good friend?? [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carfaximus,

I actually have my stereotypes about Western men who land in the army. Generally speaking I thought they were not very educated and sort of dumb (sorry!).

But I'm amazed how good your language is. What's your educational background?

And what interests you in this site? I read you've been serving in Q8! And what did you think of Q8i women?

Have you ever managed to talk to any of them?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
I take it you dislike women in general.

What on Earth did I say to make you think I dislike women [Confused]

You mean my comment about the Western world rising to dominance?

That statement was made out of fact. It's a fact that men are more dominant than women..

The reason for this is biological.

Sorry if you can't understand this, but it has nothing to do with sexism at all.

It's human physiology.

quote:
At any rate..I didn't say ALL Western men...I said SOME.
Well, you could say the same about Egyptian men aswell, if you are going to use the word "some."

There are some men who are homosexual aswell did you know that?

quote:
I'm not a Western man basher, sir.
Well I definitely think you have some issues with Western men to be sure..

quote:
I don't know why you're taking offense to what I say...I didn't say anything offensive about you personally. I do not know you.
I haven't taken offense to anything you've said. I find some of your comments a bit absurd and nonsensical thats all [Big Grin]

~Sir Faximus_the_Brave

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yes, I have issues with Western men! It's all my daddy's fault...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [Frown]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Ok here's my experience....I have a very close friend who financially supports her fiance. The man hasn't had a job in two years. She bosses him around like a dog sometimes..he puts up with it. Do you understand what I mean now? He puts up with the "abuse" because he's too lazy to get a job and he enjoys not having to take responsiblity for himself.

In this way he's acting weak...a very typical stereotype of women. But you and I both know that that stereotype is not always true.

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:

hmmmmmmm, well I never KNEW of someone like this (heard of younger men like this), but maybe she just has bad taste? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

She has questionable taste. When they met he was different. He had a good job and had his own money. Now he's this wimp of a man. I like him as a person but he needs work. She fell in love with him then he changed on her. This guy is my age, btw.
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Carfax, R U MISOGINIST? YOU LOOK DOWN TO WOMAN'S BRAIN.

HOW CAN U SAY THIS
-----------------------------
----------------------------------

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Carfaximus,

I actually have my stereotypes about Western men who land in the army. Generally speaking I thought they were not very educated and sort of dumb (sorry!).

But I'm amazed how good your language is. What's your educational background?

Haha, well some of the "bullet biters" do tend to be a bit on the dumb side [Wink]

Anyway, I am college educated. I got my degree from Baylor University, which is one of the best Universities in Texas.

As for what I got a degree in....Marketing! And alas, I will never use it.

I wish I never would have gotten a marketing degree.. I'm more of the action, out doors type of guy than an indoor, work in the office type [Big Grin]

quote:
I read you've been serving in Q8! And what did you think of Q8i women?
Yep, I went to Kuwait multiple times, aswell as Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. As for Kuwaiti women, I never had much experience with them as we were prohibited from even talking with them.

That order came from both the U.S Military, and the Kuwaiti gov't.

I remember going downtown to the Mall though, and doing a bit of subtle flirting with some Kuwaiti girls.

Actually, they were following me around the Mall.. I never spoke to them though, because I knew I'd get in trouble for doing so.

It was just eye contact, posturing, smiling and other soft forms of flirtation.

All I know is, I saw a woman with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in Kuwait.

She was a bedouin, and all I could see were her eyes. Her eyes were of the most INTENSE green, more like emeralds than anything else.

I actually wrote a post about it here on E-S years ago...something entitled,"Middle Eastern women with emerald eyes." [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

But yeah, I am definitely attracted to Middle Eastern women.

I've actually dated two Lebanese American girls, and one Iranian American..

~Faximus_The_Brave

Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
Carfax, R U MISOGINIST? YOU LOOK DOWN TO WOMAN'S BRAIN.

HOW CAN U SAY THIS

You took my statement out of context dude..

Actually, I'm a genuine lover of women, and I think they are in many ways, more intelligent than men generally speaking.

~Faximus_The_Brave

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
----------------------------------------
Actually, they were following me around the Mall.. I never spoke to them though, because I knew I'd get in trouble for doing so.
-------------------------------------
ليه بروح أمك روميوو لا ايه
SEE THIS MAN IS LOOKING DOWN TO WOMEN BRAIN AND IN THE SAME TIME CHASING THEM IN THE MALL.
لو حد شافك هيعلقوك من رجليك و يدبحوك في السلخانه عشان انتا تستاهل عمال تجري و را الحريم يا عرة الرجالة

Former ES Member and Moving Away
Member # 10626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Former ES Member and Moving Away     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!!!!!
Posts: 820 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
----------------------------------------
ليه بروح أمك روميوو لا ايه
SEE THIS MAN IS LOOKING DOWN TO WOMEN BRAIN AND IN THE SAME TIME CHASING THEM IN THE MALL.
لو حد شافك هيعلقوك من رجليك و يدبحوك في السلخانه عشان انتا تستاهل عمال تجري و را الحريم يا عرة الرجالة

Seriously man, I think you're a bit of a nutter [Big Grin]

~Faximus_The_Brave

C Elektra
Member # 2100

Icon 7 posted      Profile for C Elektra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All I know is, I saw a woman with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen in Kuwait.
She was a bedouin, and all I could see were her eyes. Her eyes were of the most INTENSE green, more like emeralds than anything else.

Are you sure she did not wear contacts? They can get them cheap like for $5 or something.
Posts: 182 | From: LA/Alex | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
U are searching for an animal lust. you dont like women's brain
how could u have this idea?

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Carfax , believe it or not. women are humans not animals. they have brains. being beautiful or not has noting to do with women respect. you respect women with lenses and smart faces and forget the word 'respect' to others.
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
Albino Eskimo, still I didn't see your answer, why did you decide to marry Egyptian man? specially if you knew all those lovely features about American men already! Did the Egyptian guy get you drunk to sign the mariage contract?

No he wasn't drunk, he was in front of a Sheik!

At the time I was one of those stupid liberal idealists. I really thought that a person is not as influenced by their culture and upbringing as they are. In other words I was casting aside generalizations and stereotypes. I didn't want to believe what I had learned about Arabs, witnessed with my own eyes, in respect to the massive culture gap between Arabs and westerners. I suppose he didn't want to believe it either. But in due time he yeiled to the stereotypes of the west he was raised with and also the social pressure he faced from other Egyptians who thought that a woman with a clit isn't a real woman.

Plus as I stated before I was knocked up, he just didn't know this because I didn't tell him.

We both thought we could over come, but in the end I didn't stand up for myself and he couldn't say no to his Arab peer group. Their appreciation of him was more important than having my respect.

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

quote:
I think a lot of western woman are unfaithful
alot of egyptian woman are faithful

alot of egyptian men have men's brain
alot of western men have women's brain

And this is why ED is so prevalent in Egypt and not in the USA.

Thank you.

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
he social pressure he faced from other Egyptians who thought that a woman with a clit isn't a real woman.
----------------------------------------------
what's this?

-----------------
Their appreciation of him was more important than having my respect.
-----------
because of clit??

Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relationships between people from different cultures can be very challenging, both set of parents may hold their breath but I can remember with youthfull arrogance thinking: 'I can do this!':-) And it is of great advantage to us if we can and some important lessons in life learned if we can't. You win either way looking at it this way!:-)
Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com