EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » falling marriage rates in egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: falling marriage rates in egypt
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So according to statistics and to the pionts cinematic and I mentioned..marriage rates are falling rapidly and ifd it occurs divorce occurs pretty fast! do u guys think its coz of the premarital relations,ignorence of sex life,to the increased nationalities arond egypt..i mean after all its better 4 most egyptian guys to marry any other girl of other nationalities after all they're not demanding,,easy to handle,cheaper to marry and prettier tahn most egyptian girls >>zay el ar3 yemedo l bara>> thats an old egyptian quote sayin...just like the roots always extending outwards!!
so what u ppl out there think..lemme know

Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no money no marriage no sex

how much does the egyptian chick cost compared to imoerted chicken?

تكلفة الانتاج المحلي أكبر من الاستيراد
و بعد اتفاقية الجاد البضاعة المصرية راكدة في التلاجات مش لاقية حد يأكلها

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent topic!

I was about to start a thread about the marriage problem in Egypt too Crystal. [Wink]

The divorce rates are also becoming unbelievably high in the marriages younger than 10 years. And that does not include the divorces that come with the Orfi marriages, which could approach 95% or even more.

Of course you can lay the blame on several things, e.g. the political, economical, moral, and demographic circumstances, and of course it differs from one case to the other..

But in my opinion it goes back to one basic thing: Not having enough mutual respect.

And about Egyptian men marrying foreign women and vice versa, I think it's the best solution for Egyptian men to get rid of Egyptian women crawling up their asses. But the vice versa is an even better solution!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:

I think a big part of it is a result of the cost of marriage ..(Shabka,apartment, maher, el moahkar .....etc ) and the lack of jobs and income for young people .....
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a couple of years ago people especially women would have never dare to divorce, and would have prefer to stay unhappily married rather than being seen as "the bad example" of the family.

Now people may feel more free and dare to speak up when something serious goes wrong in their couples instead of staying unhapilly maried.

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and the west spreads..........
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AND THE EAST AND THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH POLE ,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE UHAVE UR BRAIN ITS NOT GOT A CHIP IN IT FROM THE WEST HAS IT ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Excellent topic!

I was about to start a thread about the marriage problem in Egypt too Crystal. [Wink]

The divorce rates are also becoming unbelievably high in the marriages younger than 10 years. And that does not include the divorces that come with the Orfi marriages, which could approach 95% or even more.

Of course you can lay the blame on several things, e.g. the political, economical, moral, and demographic circumstances, and of course it differs from one case to the other..

But in my opinion it goes back to one basic thing: Not having enough mutual respect.

And about Egyptian men marrying foreign women and vice versa, I think it's the best solution for Egyptian men to get rid of Egyptian women crawling up their asses. But the vice versa is an even better solution!!! [Big Grin]

oh wel koshary i didnt count the shot orfi thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
itds gettin hell worse u cnt imagin hw much is it incrasing especially between the muslim and christians did u know that..i was sitting once with frends and i heard dat a christian guy was makin a bet wth one of his frends to convince a muslim girl that hes muslim too and marry her orfi!!!!!omg have u thoufght of that???
and ya i agree that egyptian women marryin foreigners is kool but thers some issues about thats...1st the infedility rates r v high also som foriegners beat their wives asses as we see on Oprah and DR phil [Razz]
and lastly but not least wer 2 get them [Wink]

Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *tigerman*:
quote:

I think a big part of it is a result of the cost of marriage ..(Shabka,apartment, maher, el moahkar .....etc ) and the lack of jobs and income for young people .....
well these are the main causes but u 4 got 2 mention the 'horniness' of egyptian guys [Big Grin]
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Souri:
Maybe a couple of years ago people especially women would have never dare to divorce, and would have prefer to stay unhappily married rather than being seen as "the bad example" of the family.

Now people may feel more free and dare to speak up when something serious goes wrong in their couples instead of staying unhapilly maried.

well now adays they learnt to fight and also el '5ol3' to kick ur mans ass 4 divorce '3ashan maby3rafsh'(that's 4 egyptians") its a scarcastic thing that went in a movie wen da women filed 4 divorve coz her hosbond snores and they wrote in da files that he dsnt no how 2 fcuk loooooooooooool [Big Grin]
any ways women tend 2 change theses days even some of them now run their own houses while their hubbys r busy sleepin on da couch

^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cHiMpSs:
AND THE EAST AND THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH POLE ,PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE UHAVE UR BRAIN ITS NOT GOT A CHIP IN IT FROM THE WEST HAS IT ...

well still the west has its influence after all its the' civilised' part of the world loooooooooooool but all we tend 2 copy them in is the shitty stuff dnt ya think (luv ya chimpss)
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the west and europe have its advantages ,i still prefer to live here at this present time ..
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

well these are the main causes but u 4 got 2 mention the 'horniness' of egyptian guys [Big Grin]
Guys are guys whether they are Egyptians or not ... I guess you have seen the movie called ( film sakafi)........ is that why you think Egyptian guys are so horny .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
itds gettin hell worse u cant imagin hw much is it incrasing especially between the muslim and christians did u know that..i was sitting once with frends and i heard dat a christian guy was makin a bet wth one of his frends to convince a muslim girl that hes muslim too and marry her orfi!!!!!omg have u thoufght of that???

This is really beyond my comprehension! How can a woman marry a man when she doesn't know his religion? I mean that you can easily tell from someone's full name for God's sake!!

quote:
and ya i agree that egyptian women marryin foreigners is kool but thers some issues about thats...1st the infedility rates r v high also som foriegners beat their wives asses as we see on Oprah and DR phil [Razz]

In my opinion I think Egyptian men cheat more on their wives than foreign men from certain backgrounds. And who told you that women in the Western world would let it happen to them to get physically abused by their husbands and live with it like many many Egyptian examples? I know the OPPOSITE can happen in the West more often, i.e. wives beating their husbands [Big Grin] .

And on where to get them? I haven't got the slightest idea. I met my husband in the strangest situation ever. Not even the best Hindi film can come up with the story of how we met. And of course becasue the hyenas and their flaccid dog's tail are reading this and will crawl up my ass about it, I will tell you about it in our secret green truck forum [Wink]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are you? 5?!!! lol.. thats the most pathetic, childish thing ive ever heard!!!

who gives a fuckk about how you met your weasle?! LOL!!!!!

oooooooo... "my secret green truck forum"....

PMSL!!!!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Guys are guys whether they are Egyptians or not ... I guess you have seen the movie called ( film sakafi)........ is that why you think Egyptian guys are so horny .... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah [Confused] i hate this fukin movie its so fukin annoyin and seems 2 b repeated on tv lik crazy aall thakafy alll [Roll Eyes]
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ((Unknown Model)):
quote:
itds gettin hell worse u cant imagin hw much is it incrasing especially between the muslim and christians did u know that..i was sitting once with frends and i heard dat a christian guy was makin a bet wth one of his frends to convince a muslim girl that hes muslim too and marry her orfi!!!!!omg have u thoufght of that???

This is really beyond my comprehension! How can a woman marry a man when she doesn't know his religion? I mean that you can easily tell from someone's full name for God's sake!!

quote:

In my opinion I think Egyptian men cheat more on their wives than foreign men from certain backgrounds. And who told you that women in the Western world would let it happen to them to get physically abused by their husbands and live with it like many many Egyptian examples? I know the OPPOSITE can happen in the West more often, i.e. wives beating their husbands [Big Grin] .

And on where to get them? I haven't got the slightest idea. I met my husband in the strangest situation ever. Not even the best Hindi film can come up with the story of how we met. And of course becasue the hyenas and their flaccid dog's tail are reading this and will crawl up my ass about it, I will tell you about it in our secret green truck forum [Wink]

eshta ya mooooooooooooooz the thing is he wod fake his name shes not gona track him down 4 gods sake its just gawaz 3orfy

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com