EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Einass El Deghidi!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Einass El Deghidi!
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Attention Whore!
Nothing More!

Just venting about her interview where she claimed herself a "HERO"!

Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
enas eldeghedi mara maftohouaa [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay let me start replying on this thread that will become at least 4 pages long.

Why do you think she's a whore Katangah? (here's a better picture)

I mean I'm not a fan of hers either, but I would like to hear what your opinion about her is.

And of course can't wait to hear Bartaman's opinion as well. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm saying attention whore
Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
enas eldeghedi mara maftohouaa [Roll Eyes]

Oops Bartaman's opinion was faster than my typing!

Can you please post one time without making a total bartaman of yourself, Bartaman ? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
"We feel the Islamists have the power, even though it isn't official," says Degheidy. "But if they kill me, I will die a hero."

What a load of crap

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by katangah:
I'm saying attention whore

Yeah yeah yeah.. Excuuuuuse meeee [Roll Eyes] .. I meant *attention* whore.. So why do you think she's an *attention* whore Katangah?
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
You don't agree?
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
"We feel the Islamists have the power, even though it isn't official," says Degheidy. "But if they kill me, I will die a hero."

What a load of crap

Yeah I was too rolling my eyes while reading those lines. She's a bad director and her films are crap and she does NOT give a good image to an average Egyptian woman, but I still respect her courage .

That's something lacking in most of the Egyptian men!

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
quote:

What a load of crap

Yeah I was too rolling my eyes while reading those lines. She's a bad director and her films are crap and she does NOT give a good image to an average Egyptian woman, but I still respect her courage .

What is that supposed to mean? [Roll Eyes]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

It means exactly what you understood of it!

How many men stood up in Egypt to defend the rights of women, let alone those of men? [Big Grin]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

It means exactly what you understood of it!

How many men stood up in Egypt to defend the rights of women, let alone those of men? [Big Grin]

For the love of "truth" - not God in case you're not religious - can you forget about feminism for a while and admit she is [Big Grin]
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this woman is poisonpous
take care of this woman, egyptian people

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
For the love of "truth" - not God in case you're not religious - can you forget about feminism for a while and admit she is [Big Grin]

I think she's an annoying person but I won't admit it so I could get on your nerves. [Razz]
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I think she's an annoying person but I won't admit it so I could get on your nerves. [Razz]
Why do you hate me so much anyway [Frown]
What is it that I have done [Confused]
Why can't we all get along [Big Grin]
etc ... etc ... [Cool]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]
Enas el deghdey want egyptian girls to go topless like some european [Razz]
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]
No way man!
Seriously? [Confused]
In that case
Go Deghidi Go [Cool]
Fat chicks need not apply [Big Grin]

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]
may be she is lesbo [Eek!] مرة شاذة

is she married?? [Roll Eyes]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]

Who cares. I pity the moron doing her anyway (whether male or female)
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
this woman is poisonpous

Which one [Wink]

Who cares. I pity the moron doing her anyway (whether male or female)
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Why can't we all get along
etc ... etc ... [Cool]

I don't hate you! But I would like you to hate me. [Smile]

I will tell you why in a couple of months time. [Wink]

quote:
quote:
Enas el deghdey want egyptian girls to go topless like some european

No way man!
Seriously? [Confused]
In that case
Go Deghidi Go [Cool]
Fat chicks need not apply [Big Grin]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Why can't we all get along [Big Grin]
etc ... etc ... [Cool]

I don't hate you! But I would like you to hate me. [Smile]

I will tell you why in a couple of months time. [Wink]

Kool [Big Grin]
It's a date then. Actually, care to set an actual date, wanna get myself emotionally setup you know [Wink]

Placebo Flamingo
Member # 11857

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Placebo Flamingo         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katanga! man
her web is spinnin
everyone gets to hate her in time man!
Why you think she sits up all day n nite on her PC?
She aint got anything better to amuse her!
Kids with au pair, shes a second wife man, only sees him wed thurs and sundays n only for THAT!!
she is hittin on ya man!
safe sex man safe sex! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MK for head of cyber stalking.

Posts: 122 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

What a load of crap

Perfect [Big Grin] thumbs up
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SEEMS TO BE 4 IN WITH EACH OTHER HERE IF I WAS A MASTER MIND I CUD SAY THEY ARE A THE SAME PEOPLE BYUT THEN UHHHM ,LOVELY THATS ITS ME THAT HAS THE SEARCH BUTTON ,I WIL WAIT AND OBSERVE [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:

What a load of crap

And don't even get me started on Nawal Elsaadawi.

Between the two of them I don't know which is a vampire and which is a witch?

I would imagine though that both would kill after mating [Embarrassed]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Men hate strong women because they are afraid of them.

You want us to be your shipShips or else we are witches and vampires.

If it wasn't for Saadawi and her likes, Egyptian society would have been still believing that the culture has absolutely no problem with women abuse.

She dared take off her virtual clothes to show us the ugly scars our culture left on her body.

I should be proud of her.

But she gets on my nerves too [Big Grin]

Her writing style is like that of a 5th grade little child. .."And the sun was not yet born, and the fala7a woke up to walk to her corn field, far far away from sight, and she walks and walks.. And walks and walks, she walks so long every day, but she has to do it since her husband died, but she has hope she will reach her hopes.. And she passes a small street, and a bridge where she played as a child, and a big tree, and a small stone, and a sa2ya, and a ter3a, and a nakhla, and a tolomba..........blablabla" .. [Mad] Ya sheekha INshallah ma 3annaha weslet (What a bore.. Hope she never reaches her destination)!!!!

She is a Medical Doctor and should have stuck to writing prescription instead of those novels.

But still I am proud of her [Cool]

quote:
As opposed to many Egyptian males who mate after killing? [Roll Eyes]

Do you know how many Egyptian women get raped every night by their own husbands?

I saw cases with tears from the vagina down to rectum only after their wedding nights.

[Frown]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
If you read Mahfouz's trilogy, it's quite clear when things take a turn for the worse.

When "Aminah" LEFT THE HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION. Every thing changed then.

Only a critical reading of the text can show this, but then again most miss the point.

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian Batwoman:

I saw cases with tears from the vagina down to rectum only after their wedding nights.

And then some would claim impotence in Egyptian men [Roll Eyes]
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Don't you think the two statements above are relative?

Oh Katangah, what about those Satellite and microwave transmissions?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Trying to be clever? [Razz]

No human penis (aka Chiwawa), even if made of stainless-steel, can cause a tear from a vagina to the rectum.

If anything, such tears prove the man was so frustrated he could NOT get it up that he used his fist instead.

But I still asked one of those assholes if his own skull was involved in the process as well.

[Roll Eyes]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:
quote:

Don't you think the two statements above are relative?

Oh Katangah, what about those Satellite and microwave transmissions?

I hardly use the Microave around here actually.
I always eat out [Razz]

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I always eat out [Razz]

Aren't you precious?:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011189

Yeah!

I was right, I was right, I was right!!!
I was right, I was right, I was right!!!I was right, I was right, I was right!!!
I was right, I was right, I was right!!!I was right, I was right, I was right!!!
v

After 4 years of being in class with guys you can out "norm" me (remember "Cheer's" norm? the know it all guy) I finally have a dude pinned!

Oh! this is good, I haven't had the need for the fascet for an entire 26 hours!

Being right is better than orgasms!

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
quote:
I always eat out [Razz]

Aren't you precious?:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=011189

Yeah!

v

After 4 years of being in class with guys you can out "norm" me (remember "Cheer's" norm? the know it all guy) I finally have a dude pinned!

Oh! this is good, I haven't had the need for the fascet for an entire 26 hours!

Being right is better than orgasms!

I'm not even gonna bother reading anything. I've a friend working on this line and he tells me that the fish eats away at it often that the use some kind of chemicals to kill all fish in the mediterranean [Razz]
But that's a DOD secret, so don't tell no one, eh [Razz]

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Trying to be clever? [Razz]

No human penis (aka Chiwawa), even if made of stainless-steel, can cause a tear from a vagina to the rectum.

If anything, such tears prove the man was so frustrated he could NOT get it up that he used his fist instead.

But I still asked one of those assholes if his own skull was involved in the process as well.

[Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin]
Was his skull shaped funny? [Wink]
We had a guy at school that we used to call Sayyed "Z***". His name wasn't Sayyed by any chance, eh? [Big Grin]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
"Z***"

[Confused]

Zabady? Zoo2? Zebala? Zeft? Zoghotta? Zebeeba? Zebda? Zarboon? Zanadoo? Zan2et el settat? Zallooma? .. Zar? Za great [Big Grin] ?.......... Ziwawa [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ?

Didn't get the joke!!

katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
"Z***"

[Confused]

Zabady? Zoo2? Zebala? Zeft? Zoghotta? Zebeeba? Zebda? Zarboon? Zanadoo? Zan2et el settat? Zallooma? .. Zar? Za great [Big Grin] ?.......... Ziwawa [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ?

Didn't get the joke!!

Name of a famous lighter brand .... [Big Grin]
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Z***"

[Confused]

Didn't get the joke!!

[Confused] (still)

Zippo?!!

Is that a swear word in Egypt?? Or anywhere else for that matter??

Please bear with me, I'm a slow learner you know!

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

What a load of crap

I like Nawal El Saadawy & Enas El Degheidy

What's your problem with them... They are bright, strong, independant women who are non Egyptian men's favorites.. & their feeling is mutual

And I dont understand why you want to think that every woman has to be attractive/ mozza & submissive to earn your respect?! & why do you comment on them like they some meat or pieces of ass??????

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
quote:

no comment [Eek!] [Frown] [Mad]
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:
quote:
quote:
quote:
"Z***"

[Confused]

Didn't get the joke!!

[Confused] (still)

Zippo?!!

Is that a swear word in Egypt?? Or anywhere else for that matter??

Please bear with me, I'm a slow learner you know!

I know [Wink]
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DentalFloss:
quote:
quote:

What a load of crap

I like Nawal El Saadawy & Enas El Degheidy

What's your problem with them... They are bright, strong, independant women who are non Egyptian men's favorites.. & their feeling is mutual

And I dont understand why you want to think that every woman has to be attractive/ mozza & submissive to earn your respect?! & why do you comment on them like they some meat or pieces of ass??????

They just don't deserve to be iconic figures of any social movement. They do more harm than good to the cause.
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
They just don't deserve to be iconic figures of any social movement. They do more harm than good to the cause. [/QB]

Why do you think so? would you care to explain?
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
One creates movies that sell women cheap for horny teenagers/pedophiles. Whatever message she is trying to deliver - assuming there is any - is clouded by the medium.
It's like I'm creating a message about safety on the Road. I start by sticking a pus*y in the audience face, turn around get paid good for it then turn back to the audience and ask them "So you got the message", "No, we were too distracted by the pus*y there, it sure looked good though".

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
"No, we were too distracted by the pus*y there, it sure looked good though". [/QB]

quote:
we used to call Sayyed "Z***"

Do something about that vocabulary, man
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Heheh.

I'm watching Degheidi on the ESC right now.

Her face has just been pulled up about a week ago, so she looks like her face has been run over by a speeding door!!

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by Chiwawa BBQ:
Heheh.

I'm watching Degheidi on the ESC right now.

Her face has just been pulled up about a week ago, so she looks like her face has been run over by a speeding door!!

Yeah & she can hardly open her eyes

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com