EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Fouad Mohandess Died

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fouad Mohandess Died
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He died... i only heard it this morning

I loved him [Frown]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allah yer7amoh [Frown]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg r u serious??? alah yer7amo
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mashy ya 3am el dental floss enty keda taba3na hehe
Posts: 129 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:

بلاش غل الاحزاب ده يا كرستال [Wink]

stop the work of parties, crystal

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband liked him a lot [Frown]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's the comedian who found Adel Iman, and then promoted and cultivated him.

I also liked his wife alot. When they were onscreen together you could see a geniune love and respect.

Plus remember that film where he went to the psychiatric ward in a barrel? He has very nice legs.

He was always so gentle with people on screen. I don't remember him slapping a woman or behaving overtly aggressive with any character he was interacting with.

Just a very special aura.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*
Member # 11811

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptian_batman:
quote:
Originally posted by ^*^Sh@tterd CrY$t@l*^*:

بلاش غل الاحزاب ده يا كرستال [Wink]

stop the work of parties, crystal

yabni bas yabni balash kalam keber enta msh fahm 7aga!!
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Albino_Eskimo:
He's the comedian who found Adel Iman, and then promoted and cultivated him.

I also liked his wife alot. When they were onscreen together you could see a geniune love and respect.

Plus remember that film where he went to the psychiatric ward in a barrel? He has very nice legs.

He was always so gentle with people on screen. I don't remember him slapping a woman or behaving overtly aggressive with any character he was interacting with.

Just a very special aura.

I loved him... he represented the classical era for the Egyptian cinema/ theatre.... which was the best era...... wacthing him, you cant help but getting in a happy mood & forgetting about all the troubles in your life
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ena lilAh w'ena elihee ragi3oon

loved his "kelmteian weebass"(2 words that's it) radio show

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farouque akef
Member # 11793

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farouque akef     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of my fav. egyptians is gone ...not too many left to go

--------------------
Despretly wandring through the dark tunnels of the bone box

Posts: 72 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com