EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Absentmindedness

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Absentmindedness
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day to all,

This incident happenned yesterday to a friend of mine, thought I'd share it, it's quite funny.

We were going on some errand in maadi, on the courniche, he was driving, smoking and talking on his cell phone.

He finished his smoke and the phonecall simultaneously, so he did the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

He "literally" put the cigarette on the passenger seat (i.e. my lap) and threw the phone out of the window.

Anyone here has a similar story, just so we can laugh a bit

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katangah
Member # 11586

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katangah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:

In school playing soccer. A guy was showing of his heading skills. A buddy of his was throwing balls to him as he netted them with sheer dumb elegance. I was walking by and watching. So I just picked up a good size rock and threw it to him. Maaan I tell you, still cracks me up how the sucker put his head to it with force [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Needles to say the game never took place and I took flight [Big Grin]

Posts: 217 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
besiktas
Member # 5446

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for besiktas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it aslo happen to me or to my mom that soemtiems in one hand i have money and another hand is holdinga tissue,, so i throw teh money and keep the tissue,, so stupid of me
Posts: 174 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna have an accident the other day on the alex-cairo road.

I was thinking about something and wasn't concentrating on the road that much, and I suddenly noticed that everyone was slowing down for no reason.

And there you go, 3 ramps (which I bumped into at full speed almost), and after them the gates to Cairo (Karta), luckily I stopped before bumping into that though.

--------------------
When you take something for granted as your own accomplishment. The lord takes it away to show you that all is his making and that you have done nothing to deserve his gift

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:
Good day to all,

This incident happenned yesterday to a friend of mine, thought I'd share it, it's quite funny.

We were going on some errand in maadi, on the courniche, he was driving, smoking and talking on his cell phone.

He finished his smoke and the phonecall simultaneously, so he did the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in my whole life.

He "literally" put the cigarette on the passenger seat (i.e. my lap) and threw the phone out of the window.

I don't have a good story like that but it was entertaining, thank you! [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com