EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » student loans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: student loans
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i'm planning to to pursue a masters degree in the states starting this January and I'm having huge funding problems. I was wondering if someone could tell me how can I get a loan for it here in Egypt if that's possible. I've never seen a program for student loans here but maybe I haven't looked well enough. The only private funding organizations that I could find online require an american cosigner which wouldn't be too easy for me to get.

If anyone has any ideas i'm listening. Appreciate any info.

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I thought a private bank loan or I think the perkins loan? I know alot of international students pay double tuition and because of that they are egibile for federal and state loans, but not grants.

I'd check with your financial aid office at the university you are attending.

Japaneses students often have their tuition subsidized through their government and have student loan programs through their government or university they transfered from.

Lots of international students are "transfer" or a "year abroad" students.

Advanced degrees are often in lieu of research grants. Or their families shell out the entire expense.

Call or email the financial aid office of the university you will attend. they definately know.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com