EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Guy needs help in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guy needs help in Cairo
happy-go-lucky
Member # 12034

Icon 12 posted      Profile for happy-go-lucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm an English guy and I travel to Cairo 2-3 times every month on business and find the place so boring. Had dinner a few times with work colleagues (all men) and all they do is talk work.....yawn..Just to pass the time I started looking around for a good spa, but can't find any female massueses. Are there any girls out there looking for a bit of friendly fun ??
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhhhhhhhh i wudnt go down that road in here but my advice is next time hire a exscort i think that wud be better still or better still take your wife ... [Wink] or find peace in islam u wudnt need to get massage then the faith will help you relax ,, [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you understand...NO!!!!
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Screw you
Member # 11942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Screw you         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't you have a girlfriend? or **** friend you could take with you? or alternativly you could always hire a pro.

--------------------
Learn from the past.
Live in the present.
Hope for the future.

Posts: 1474 | From: in my own paradise | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy-go-lucky:
Hi, I'm an English guy and I travel to Cairo 2-3 times every month on business and find the place so boring. Had dinner a few times with work colleagues (all men) and all they do is talk work.....yawn..Just to pass the time I started looking around for a good spa, but can't find any female massueses. Are there any girls out there looking for a bit of friendly fun ??

Stats please.... and if you will go down on a woman!
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy-go-lucky
Member # 12034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy-go-lucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I travel so often I would say I have a full time girlfriend, just acquaintances. Just looking for a bit of company, even if iits just dinner, a walk, whatever.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy-go-lucky
Member # 12034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy-go-lucky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albino_Eskimo in answer to your question, giving is better than receiving
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happy-go-lucky:
Albino_Eskimo in answer to your question, giving is better than receiving

You're a good guy! [Big Grin]
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gentle_giant
Member # 10863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gentle_giant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a cunning linguist!

--------------------
Happiness is a choice!

Posts: 177 | From: London | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy-go-lucky
Member # 12034

yes, but with no one to talk too. !!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com